Bill Clinton Is Entirely To Blame For 9/11

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
img006no0.jpg

I am laughing hard.

Why?

Because, Pale Rider, you have posted a cartoon by Tom Tomorrow.

Apparently you are unaware:

1) Tom Tomorrow is more liberal than the entire staff of MoveOn.org and the ACLU combined.

2) This cartoon is a sarcastic satire, lambasting Faux Nooz.

Perhaps the funniest (or most tragic) thing is that I suspect that you actually BELIEVE that as truth!

CL

I am laughing hard.

Why?

1) Tom Tomorrow is more liberal than the entire staff of MoveOn.org and the ACLU combined.

Perhaps the funniest (or most tragic) thing is that I suspect that you actually BELIEVE that as truth!

CL

Long time no see--have you been out Mirandizing terrorists ?:laugh:

Long time no see--have you been out Mirandizing terrorists ?:laugh:

No, I've been hunting them down with my 12 gauge!

:)

Actually, I'm more annnoyed with Frist right now, who strikes another blow for freedom with his asinine Poker ban. Terrorists have no real effect on my daily life, nor safety.

Assholes like Frisk do.

CL

I am laughing hard.

Why?

CL

The TRUE humor is that in trying to be a smartass, Tomorrow actually got it right.

No, I've been hunting them down with my 12 gauge!

:)

Actually, I'm more annnoyed with Frist right now, who strikes another blow for freedom with his asinine Poker ban. Terrorists have no real effect on my daily life, nor safety.

Assholes like Frisk do.

CL

And you're grateful for the protection of the Bush administration for your safety ? Good man !!

And you're grateful for the protection of the Bush administration for your safety ? Good man !!

Bush has done nothing for my safety. If I wasn't on my way out the door, I'd probably argue that he's actually done more to compromise it.

But really, I live in Hollywood, and I consider my threat from a terrorist to be roughly nil. More people have died from lightning strikes over the last few decades than have from terrorist attacks in this country.

Honestly, I much more afraid of catching incurable tuberculosis from an illegal immigrant that crosses out practically open borders.

CL

Bush has done nothing for my safety. If I wasn't on my way out the door, I'd probably argue that he's actually done more to compromise it.

But really, I live in Hollywood, and I consider my threat from a terrorist to be roughly nil. More people have died from lightning strikes over the last few decades than have from terrorist attacks in this country.

Honestly, I much more afraid of catching incurable tuberculosis from an illegal immigrant that crosses out practically open borders.

CL

I know---I just love the new Dem talking points. Terrorism doesn't affect my life one damn bit ! :teeth:

You know he's laughing at you guys for believing that stuff, right?

I gave a smartass response to a smartass. I don't know too many people who would believe anything of the sort.

Too me, it's just typical distortions from the left. In this case, he just tried the reverse-psychology bullshit; which, IMO, just makes HIM look more the fool.

Y'all just need to face it ... Clinton blew his cool. I enjoyed EVERY second of it.:beer:

So you think he had prepared in advance and it was all a put on.

Er.... was talking about the cartoon posted at the beginning of this thread.

But in answer to your question, I think he did just fine with the smirking Chris Wallace on the GOPNewsNetwork...er... I mean Fox. ;)

You know, it seems clear to me that you guys were never going to hear or listen to a thing that you don't already agree with when it comes to Bill Clinton.... so figure Bill (who still has a higher trustworthiness rating and approval ratings than your guy) was "speaking to his base".... you know how that goes, right?

Have a good night... I'm off to sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But in answer to your question, I think he did just fine with the smirking Chris Wallace on the GOPNewsNetwork...er... I mean Fox. ;)

You know, it seems clear to me that you guys were never going to hear or listen to a thing that you don't already agree with when it comes to Bill Clinton.... so figure Bill (who still has a higher trustworthiness rating and approval ratings than your guy) was "speaking to his base".... you know how that goes, right?

LOL Jillian's hit and run. Tell me what I've thought of Bill Clinton, please do.

"You guys?" Clinton lost his cool and he DIDN'T do okay. He got caught off-guard by a correspondent who used to work for one of the most liberal-leaning news organizations. He didn't just turn into an instant extremist righ winger because he accepted a better job and/or salary from Fox.

Bill's "trustworthiness and/or approval ratings" coming from an unbiased source such as yourself and the rest of the moonbats is comforting.:cuckoo:

I think the whole point, minus the attempted Bush-bashing and Clinton-blaming is that the President and his administration preceeding the current one believed Saddam posessed and was willing to use WMDs. Matter of fact, a Clinton ordered the bombing of a bio weapons plant in 93, two years after the First Gulf War.

The bottom-line problem appears to be the selective memory of the left as a whole when it comes to attacking a Republican President and his policies.

Forum List

Back