Bill Clinton Hospitalized With Sepsis: Report

I hope he recovers soon. It's ashame that he didn't stick to his principals of how he governed and allowed the DNC to be taken over by the radical leftist Fascist.

He wasn't perfect by any means, but recognized how important it was not to grow the depedence class.

His views then would get him run out of the party today

Death Angel
Well, as long as his dick is fine he'll be fine. After all his dick is the only body part he cares about.

Oh and sepsis is very, very bad. Kills a lot of folks. Hopefully his dick will survive.

I wish him no harm, but one wonders if he's not fated to be the next Paul Wellstone.

After all, the midterms approach.

A blood infection.....wow.

ok.

I'm not buying it. Bill Clinton is in California and gets SO sick SO fast he can't even fly home? How was he feeling well enough to be out there in the first place? This is fake news, Billy has the Covid, and he is hospitalized out there for treatment because he HAS to be, and they are covering it up because they want everyone to believe the big lie that only republicans and Trump supporters get Covid now!

Meantime, Italy has about the same percentage vaccinated as here. I guess 20% of Italy are republican anti-vax Trump supporters, too? :shok:

I wish him no harm

I do. Are you forgetting all the women he asasaulted and raped? The suicides? The 100+ lives these people destroyed to protect their personal power base? The enormous harm they did to this country selling Lorel missile technology to the Chinese? I wish Bill nothing but slow sickness and a lingering demise.

Forum List

Back