Bill Clinton Golden Age, The Biden Boom, The GWB darks Ages of Failure, The Trump Implosion

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The life of a Republican, make excuse for the greatness and great success of the Dems and their policy.
Make excuses for the failire and devastation of the GOP policy fuck ups.

Bill Clinton gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity, booming economy, high growth, great jobs, balanced budget. But it was all luck...

Biden has given us the best beginning to a presidency in US history, after inheriting the Trump implosion. But its all the FED...

GWB gave us the biggest failure ever, inheriting a balanced budget and projected surplus then crashing the economy, oh and he started 2 huge wars we didn't need and couldn't win those wars in total failure. But its all Obama's fault...

Trump had weak low growth of only 2.5%, barely better than Obama, and massive mega deficits, and a the worst response to a health crisis ever in US history, oh and he incited an insurrection at the Capitol based on lies.... But its all Obama and Biden's fault, or the media...

This is the life of a Republican, make excuses for the greatness and great success of the Dems, makes excuses for the patheticness and REPEATED failure of the GOP.

My question is this, wouldn't you rather hold your politicians accountable so they can do better and get better and be as good as the Dems??? If I were an idiot republican I would try to make my party better, instead republicans just make excuses for failure, and accept said failure.

Sad

• Banned
The GOP has a huge performance gap. The GOP has greatly underperformed the Dems for the past 100 years.

"The Clinton economy" = tax and spending cuts

The w disaster = tax cuts and massive spending increases

The supply side libertarian policies of newt Gingrich produced the "Clinton economy" even as Clinton shut down the government to push the budget closer to a W budget....

HomO, Paul Ryan, and Nancy shut down any attempts to cut spending since...

Solution - CUT SPENDINGS back to 1990 levels

Massive pay cuts for government "workers"
Zero out BS like climate fraud and homeland insecurity
Cut cut cut cut until every dem and post 1998 republican screams doom will happen, and then PASS IT.

Prosperity is important but the left doesn't seem to care about it these days. What else did Clinton give us? A national argument about the difference between sex and oral sex? Imagine Trump authorizing a bombing campaign without congressional permission if he was caught with his pants down? You almost gotta laugh that lefties remain so ignorant that they still think they get away with their nostalgic trip to Clintonville without being laughed at.

Last edited:
Prosperity is important but the left doesn't seem to care about it these days. What else did Clinton give us? A national argument about the difference between sex and oral sex. Imagine Trump authorizing a bombing campaign without congressional permission if he was caught with his pants down? You almost gotta laugh that lefties are so ignorant that they still think they get away with their nostalgic trip to Clintonville without being laughed at.

George tenet as CIA chief

Tenet and sandy the burglar going 0 for 8 on taking out "Osama" their ally really CIA asset col Tim osman....

The life of a Republican, make excuse for the greatness and great success of the Dems and their policy.

Bill Clinton gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity, booming economy, high growth, great jobs, balanced budget. But it was all luck...

Biden has given us the best beginning to a presidency in US history, after inheriting the Trump implosion. But its all the FED...

GWB gave us the biggest failure ever, inheriting a balanced budget and projected surplus then crashing the economy, oh and he started 2 huge wars we didn't need and couldn't win those wars in total failure. But its all Obama's fault...

Trump had weak low growth of only 2.5%, barely better than Obama, and massive mega deficits, and a the worst response to a health crisis ever in US history, oh and he incited an insurrection at the Capitol based on lies.... But its all Obama and Biden's fault, or the media...

This is the life of a Republican, make excuses for the greatness and great success of the Dems, makes excuses for the patheticness and REPEATED failure of the GOP.

My question is this, wouldn't you rather hold your politicians accountable so they can do better and get better and be as good as the Dems??? If I were an idiot republican I would try to make my party better, instead republicans just make excuses for failure, and accept said failure.

Sad

Propaganda.

• Banned
Prosperity is important but the left doesn't seem to care about it these days. What else did Clinton give us? A national argument about the difference between sex and oral sex? Imagine Trump authorizing a bombing campaign without congressional permission if he was caught with his pants down? You almost gotta laugh that lefties remain so ignorant that they still think they get away with their nostalgic trip to Clintonville without being laughed at.
If Trump was 1/3 as good of a president as Clinton then he wouldn't have lost the election. The results of the Clinton presidency were incredible, Bush and Trump... not so much (to put it kindly).

But Trump was a failure, just like Bush, and he lost the election. Wait can Trump or his suporters even admit they lost??

Nope, they cling to lies that have no evidence at all. And you're going to try and claim other people are lying??

Bill Clinton's mortgage policies caused the Great Recession which left Bush holding the bag.
Biden is like Obama he is stomping on the economy.

Sad

Just how many times did you fall out of that truck? Bill Clinton also gave China 11 million pages of our nuclear secrets while you pondered about the stain on the blue dress. The next time China takes a rocket and knocks another rocket out of the sky make sure you thank your good buddy Bill for that too. There wasn't a day that went by during Bill you didn't pick up a news paper without reading about Bills jack booted thugs had smashed into some innocent families home killing half of them. But if you thing this murdering drug selling fuck was great all I can say is 'it figures'.

Just how many times did you fall out of that truck? Bill Clinton also gave China 11 million pages of our nuclear secrets while you pondered about the stain on the blue dress. The next time China takes a rocket and knocks another rocket out of the sky make sure you thank your good buddy Bill for that too. There wasn't a day that went by during Bill you didn't pick up a news paper without reading about Bills jack booted thugs had smashed into some innocent families home killing half of them. But if you thing this murdering drug selling fuck was great all I can say is 'it figures'.
Yet bill was still 10000x better than failed trump and failed Bush.

Thank you for proving my point perfectly, all you have are weak and pathetic excuses because you are weak and pathetic.

Sad

That's it! Your crazy ass is off my Christmas card list, a pathetic waste of good dirt.

Yet bill was still 10000x better than failed trump and failed Bush.
Thank you for proving my point perfectly, all you have are weak and pathetic excuses because you are weak and pathetic.
Actually Newt Gingrich was the reason Clinton's presidency was so successful.
Newt was the one who crafted the Balanced Budget, not the democrats.

Trump was 1,000,000x better as president than the current disaster.
No wonder you want to re-write history, since democrats are currently unelectable.

Forum List

Back