Bill Burr SLAMS WOKE Cancel Culture. guys don't you see that so- called "WOKE" movement is a form of Marxism ?

I don't need anyone telling me what I'm about to see.

Not was Bill did, and now what I have seen on youtube.

I don't know what shit you have been watching, but I've seen a lot of good discussion and some good debates.

I've seen a million interviews with Bill Burr. He's actually pretty left leaning. Comedians just hate cancel culture. One of his most famous bits is why there are reasons to hit a woman. It's not even a super old bit, but he could have been cancelled for it in 2021.

I've seen a million interviews with Bill Burr. He's actually pretty left leaning. Comedians just hate cancel culture. One of his most famous bits is why there are reasons to hit a woman. It's not even a super old bit, but he could have been cancelled for it in 2021.

Have youever heard of the SPLA and the Christian Marxist?

John Garang - Wikipedia
Although Garang was Christian and most of southern Sudan is non-Muslim (mostly animist), he did not initially focus on the religious aspects of the war. John Garang of Sudan Garang was a strong advocate for national unity: minorities together formed a majority and therefore should rule.

Forum List

Back