Bill Belichick slipping

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2021
I used to think that he was the best coach in all of football college and pros. After last night he slipped down a notch. I understand not putting too much on your rookie QB and opening up the playbook slowly. Especially if you have a good defense, RB and system around him. It's what was done with Brady, Rothlisberger and a number of other really successful QB's. I dont understand being down 5 TD's late in the 4th quarter of the last game of the year for your team and not just cutting the kid loose and seeing what he can do out there. He can't lose the game for you that's already been accomplished. I also think Jones is going to suffer because of it. Both from a development perspective and a confidence one.

The GOAT is Brady who he doesn't have anymore. As a Buckeye fan it pains me to say that.
Belichick was a great coach before Brady
Bill Parcells could not win without him

It was Belchick who kept the Patriots on top for twenty years. Belichick who replaced departing players and built a team of nobodys

It was Belchick who kept the Patriots on top for twenty years. Belichick who replaced departing players and built a team of nobodys
Granted they won the first 3 Super bowls because of defense, the next 3 were because of Brady (and luck). In the end QB matters more than coach.

Granted they won the first 3 Super bowls because of defense, the next 3 were because of Brady (and luck). In the end QB matters more than coach.

Not sure we'll see another one of these lifetime contracts waiting for coach to have one foot in the grave like Shula and Tom Landry! I think Cowher got out after 10 years! Worked out! Eventually Belichick will have to pass on the baton! :meow: :itsok::dunno::stir:

Bwahahah. My Bills had the Patsies bent over the table...without lube. Want to talk about great coaches? Keep your eyes on Sean McDermott.

You don’t actually get bragging rights till you actually win a Super Bowl

He is a great coach. He also had a great QB. One who is tenacious and was overlooked when drafted by many. There is more to him being just a great coach that goes to 9 Super Bowls and 13 conference Championship games with the same QB. In the same era, Brady took a discount to allow other to play positions with a little more talent.

He is a great coach. He also had a great QB. One who is tenacious and was overlooked when drafted by many. There is more to him being just a great coach that goes to 9 Super Bowls and 13 conference Championship games with the same QB. In the same era, Brady took a discount to allow other to play positions with a little more talent.

Belichick had a very good QB in Drew Bledsoe
People said he was crazy for picking Brady over the more experienced Bledsoe

Belichick had a very good QB in Drew Bledsoe
People said he was crazy for picking Brady over the more experienced Bledsoe
Having a good QB means nothing under pressure situations if he does not come through. There are many QB's who crumble in that situation compared to others. Brady is the best at not crumbling. The Eagles had McNabb. He had five opportunities to get to the Super Bowl. Got there once. Did not win anything. He was not good enough to will it. But he will go down as one of the best QB's in Eagles history. Nick Foles is incredibly cold or incredibly hot. He won a Super Bowl. There are many QB's who have who were not the best and won the Super Bowl. I believe Belichick is good enough to get his team to the playoffs, but the QB is the intangible. And Brady took those discounts.

Any chance to buttfuck the Patsies deserves bragging. And BTW, this was not only the Bills but a league record for best offensive performance from any team.
Which means????.

Ummmmm….Nothing

Forum List

Back