Bill Barr: 'Big lie' about Russian collusion tied Trump's hands in dealing with Putin

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I surmised this as well early on when they kept kneecapping him at every step. All for power from the most evil anti-American citizens who pretend they care about Americas plight in the world.

Any junction in which Trump met or spoke about Putin the response was "he is a puppet and a Russian agent!" He didn't need to embrace Russia, but, he could have leveraged them to some degree as a buffer while simultaneously undermining Russias ability to expand influence.

From sychophants at MSNBC to Hillary Huggers at CNN, they essentially (and I include old NeoCons in this list), by design I believe, stunted Trumps presidency at its genesis which inevitably assured the pretext for the Russian invasion once Trump lost re-election.

Bush still appears from hibernation from time to time to extend some virtuous quote to CNN regarding a current global situation, no self awareness that his own penurious policies contributed greatly to the current delemma.

Germany laughed at Trump at the U.N when he lectured them on their reliance on Russian oil. I wonder if the career bureaucrats who snicked during Merkels reign are laughing now? The current min. cost for them is $100B to build their military. Maybe they should have listened to Trump and not Macron and the alt-left U.S Establishment.

Hire smarter people America. Not those looking for self benefit, nor those exclusively from ivy League schools.

Former Attorney General Bill Barr said Wednesday that the Russia collusion narrative was a "big lie" that tied President Trump’s hands in dealing with Vladimir Putin.

"It was a very damaging, big lie that started off the administration," Barr told "Fox & Friends."

"I think it started out as a political dirty trick, but it was propelled by the FBI jumping on it and spying on the Trump campaign. And it goes beyond the unfairness to Trump and the disruption of his administration," Barr said.

Barr said the daily controversy surrounding allegations that the Trump campaign worked with Russians in 2016 in their campaign against Hillary Clinton hampered the president's foreign policy.

Last edited:
Well it's simply a fact that Russia interferes in US elections and supports the side that benefits Russia the most.
As is true of the US interfering in Russia'a elections for America's benefit.

That which seems to have been establsihed is that of all countries that interfere, America does it the most.

Which *side did Russia interfere 'for' and which side they interfere 'against'?

The answer could have been easily found at antiwar.com during the years in which it was all happening.

*note that I've made no mention of which party is favoured by Russia. We'll leave that question for those who actually care about finding the truth?

What is so dumb is that actually it would be GOOD for there to be "collusion" with an important world power like Russia, as long as there was no hidden financial contributions.
The idea we are not supposed to get along with Russia, is insane.

Well it's simply a fact that Russia interferes in US elections and supports the side that benefits Russia the most.
As is true of the US interfering in Russia'a elections for America's benefit.

That which seems to have been establsihed is that of all countries that interfere, America does it the most.

Which *side did Russia interfere 'for' and which side they interfere 'against'?

The answer could have been easily found at antiwar.com during the years in which it was all happening.

*note that I've made no mention of which party is favoured by Russia. We'll leave that question for those who actually care about finding the truth?
well damn. when we interfere in other countries, I'm sure we are much more honest about it.

What is so dumb is that actually it would be GOOD for there to be "collusion" with an important world power like Russia, as long as there was no hidden financial contributions.
There was. It just wasn't Trump.

well damn. when we interfere in other countries, I'm sure we are much more honest about it.
Everybody does it and for that reason nobody talked about it, although Obama was very public about his interference with the Israel elections. It wasn't a thing to talk about it until the dems needed an issue to rally around. Like all their issues, they are not sincere about it.

Everybody does it and for that reason nobody talked about it, although Obama was very public about his interference with the Israel elections. It wasn't a thing to talk about it until the dems needed an issue to rally around. Like all their issues, they are not sincere about it.
that's why you can't take the left seriously.

they do it, it's for the "right" reasons. anyone else must be punished.

collusion is a slang word for criminal conspiracy.

In this case, its Manafort sharing private polling data from the 2016 campaign with russian intelligence, which their used to direct their influence on our election.

I surmised this as well early on when they kept kneecapping him at every step. All for power from the most evil anti-American citizens who pretend they care about Americas plight in the world.

Any junction in which Trump met or spoke about Putin the response was "he is a puppet and a Russian agent!" He didn't need to embrace Russia, but, he could have leveraged them to some degree as a buffer while simultaneously undermining Russias ability to expand influence.

From sychophants at MSNBC to Hillary Huggers at CNN, they essentially (and I include old NeoCons in this list), by design I believe, stunted Trumps presidency at its genesis which inevitably assured the pretext for the Russian invasion once Trump lost re-election.

Bush still appears from hibernation from time to time to extend some virtuous quote to CNN regarding a current global situation, no self awareness that his own penurious policies contributed greatly to the current delemma.

Germany laughed at Trump at the U.N when he lectured them on their reliance on Russian oil. I wonder if the career bureaucrats who snicked during Merkels reign are laughing now? The current min. cost for them is $100B to build their military. Maybe they should have listened to Trump and not Macron and the alt-left U.S Establishment.

Hire smarter people America. Not those looking for self benefit, nor those exclusively from ivy League schools.

Former Attorney General Bill Barr said Wednesday that the Russia collusion narrative was a "big lie" that tied President Trump’s hands in dealing with Vladimir Putin.

"It was a very damaging, big lie that started off the administration," Barr told "Fox & Friends."

"I think it started out as a political dirty trick, but it was propelled by the FBI jumping on it and spying on the Trump campaign. And it goes beyond the unfairness to Trump and the disruption of his administration," Barr said.

Barr said the daily controversy surrounding allegations that the Trump campaign worked with Russians in 2016 in their campaign against Hillary Clinton hampered the president's foreign policy.

Barr is a lying weasel. The IG found that the investigation was justified. The FBI did not spy on Trump. That is a lie. Barr sold the integrity of the DOJ down the river. He lied about the results of Mueller's investigation. Trump was not exonerated. Mueller detailed a meeting between the Trump campaign and a Russian agent in which internal polling data was turned over and campaign strategy was discussed as well as swing states. This was used when the Russians bought pro-Trump social media ads.

Trump praised Putin throughout his term. Trump refused to apply any sanctions to Russia when they hired mercenaries to attack our troops. Trump withdrew from Syria, giving Russia free rein and a US air base

Barr is giving us BS. That is why he has to go on a propaganda outfit like Fox to sell it.

So you supported Obama's efforts to reset our relations with Russia.

Forum List

Back