Bigreb calls out Jake Starkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the distinctions between the use of the term 'infringement' in the USC and the term regulation is a great place to crystallize just where some thinking goes wrong

As I pointed out in the link I gave above.

The 2d Amendment is under threat only by folks like bigreb. Their insistence that absolutely no "infringement" (he really means "regulation") can be made have been ruled out by Heller, Miller, and Lewis.

He also believes that he should have the right to own military equipment in a private capacity unregulated by the government.

I disagree.

Debate over.

Broom.gif

:rofl:

subject of debate will be the second amendment and it's purpose
Date: 3/7/13
Time 8:00 PM EST
Judges I choose: Cereal Killer, Intense and Jillian
Rules: No irrelevant comments

what a creep. no members trusted to be a judge? this says more about you than anything you've ever posted:confused:

What the fuck are you talking about?

As I pointed out in the link I gave above.

The 2d Amendment is under threat only by folks like bigreb. Their insistence that absolutely no "infringement" (he really means "regulation") can be made have been ruled out by Heller, Miller, and Lewis.

He also believes that he should have the right to own military equipment in a private capacity unregulated by the government.

I disagree.

Debate over.
Let me direct your attention to the OP

1. it's not the 7th yet
2. the judges aren't here yet
3. No irrelevant comments
4. get ready I'm not playing with you.

what a creep. no members trusted to be a judge? this says more about you than anything you've ever posted:confused:

What the fuck are you talking about?

oops, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to force you to regulate my speech. I didn't purposefully infringe on your thread.

OH and Jake familiarize yourself with the rules
The Bull Ring Rules and Guidelines

+ONLY the participants are allowed to debate/participate/comment in the thread (members can "like" rebuttals/arguments and neg/pos rep debater(s) ~ 2/48 will still apply~ )

+Debaters determine terms and/or rules of debate i.e debate can be ongoing or close on a certain day or time etc.

+3 Judges will be appointed and agreed upon by the participants (optional). Judges will determine the winner of the debate at it's closing and post results in the Bull Ring Discussion and Call-Out Forum

+After debate is finished the thread will be closed (applies only to debates that have a time frame attached. Participant(s) will contact staff to close thread )

+Member/Team Challenges will be made via PM or the appropriate forum (see below)

+Discussions on past, present and future debates will be made in the appropriate forum (see below)

+Outside of participating members, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY. Failure to comply will result in non-participating members being removed from the Bull Ring (Forum will no longer be visible to member)

*To discuss current/past/future debates or to challenge other members/teams please use the Bull Ring Discussion and Call-Outs Forum. Again, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY*

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-bull-ring/275697-the-bull-ring-guidelines-rules.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back