Biggest School massacre:

Sorry. I couldn't get past "Wow. Look at them puppies." :laughing0301:

puppies.jpg

• Banned
Mass murders where never really a thing until after Kennedy's assassination in 63' or the 1965 Texas tower shooter. Disillusioned people suddenly realized they could reach out and hurt you. I think liberalism pushes the dissolution of people that feel so nihilistic, they want to harm others.

Mass murders where never really a thing until after Kennedy's assassination in 63' or the 1965 Texas tower shooter. Disillusioned people suddenly realized they could reach out and hurt you. I think liberalism pushes the dissolution of people that feel so nihilistic, they want to harm others.

I'm not sure Charles Whitman was a liberal. Wasn't he an ex-Marine?

• Banned
The biggest school mass murder wasn't done with guns, it was by a angry white bureaucrat with a bomb. Andrew Kehoe killed 38 schoolchildren and his wife according to Wikipedia : Kehoe, the 55-year-old school board treasurer, was angered by increased taxes and his defeat in the April 5, 1926, election for township clerk. He was thought by locals to have planned his "murderous revenge" after that public defeat. Kehoe had a reputation for difficulty on the school board and in personal dealings."

The biggest school mass murder wasn't done with guns, it was by a angry white bureaucrat with a bomb. Andrew Kehoe killed 38 schoolchildren and his wife according to Wikipedia : Kehoe, the 55-year-old school board treasurer, was angered by increased taxes and his defeat in the April 5, 1926, election for township clerk. He was thought by locals to have planned his "murderous revenge" after that public defeat. Kehoe had a reputation for difficulty on the school board and in personal dealings."
From what I read about Kehoe on the Wikipedia page, he sure seemed to be one unhinged asshole.

• Banned
We have liberals driving anti normal anti sexual norms dividing us, tearing us apart, not unifying but dividing us (reminds me of a song) reminds me of the song ONE by Creed. It is what it is.

The assumption by mostly lefties is that former members of the Military including Marines must be conservative and it just ain't true. Apparently Whitman had a brain tumor.

The most notorious school shooting in modern history occurred in Blacksburg Va Tech. 30 people murdered. A maniac whom everyone in the entire school was afraid of was arrested for stalking fellow students. Local authorities gave the Korean born student a break and he was ordered to attend psychiatric counseling which he apparently never attended and was not monitored. The democrat administration apparently determined that the right to privacy for crazy people was more important than the rights of citizens and neither the arrest nor the court ordered counseling showed up on the instant name check to purchase a firearm.

Forum List

Back