biggest decision of my life in a few months

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
My franchise is giving me legal warning that I am in breech after several recent days of the store opening 2-3 hrs late
Come next summer : my franchise has a brand new design that is super expensive and required for any new Francine owners
This means I can easily sell my store right now but after it’s going to be very difficult

If my new employee cannot get the job done ; I have decided I am out !!

I have reached my last straw

To make matters worse lol
After my franchise boss called me ..about 2 hrs later I get a court summoned papers that I am being sued for 15,000 from an incident in 2018 lol

What a MF day

He is suing me for 15 grand and my LLC
I am not sure if it’s 15 or 30,000??
My insurance co is going to supply the lawyers

Part of me wants new employee to F it up and I can sell

Saw an ad in the WSJ about some big dry cleaner there in Vegas is selling out. Claims it's doing a big business, especially in weddings.

My franchise is giving me legal warning that I am in breech after several recent days of the store opening 2-3 hrs late
Come next summer : my franchise has a brand new design that is super expensive and required for any new Francine owners
This means I can easily sell my store right now but after it’s going to be very difficult

You realize you'll need to disclose the new design requirement, correct? Sell whatever business you have without doing that and the new owners will sue you into the fucking stone age...

If my new employee cannot get the job done ; I have decided I am out !!

I have reached my last straw

To make matters worse lol
After my franchise boss called me ..about 2 hrs later I get a court summoned papers that I am being sued for 15,000 from an incident in 2018 lol

What a MF day
What was the incident?

Canon Shooter
Yes I know

The new design is 250,000
I am not lying

My franchise is worth 150,000

It’s going to be near impossible to sell in 3.5 years unless I tell them I want to sell within the next several weeks

Yes I have 1.2 million but that may only last 20 years

Then what

My parents think I would make a great child counselor as I am good with kids lol

I don’t know

My College degree from Tucson is crap

In 11 years in Portland I only had 16 employees
. 10 were fired

In 4.7 years in Vegas I have had 16 employees
. 10’were fired

What are your normal hours?
Closed Sunday you have stated.

Other days......
What are the operating hours?

Forum List

Back