Big Trump Rally In Hollywood

I tried to find a Bidum rally to be fair and balanced. LMAO

More walkaway rallies coming all over the country, one every Saturday.

Bidum rode a bike to his rally Friday, 3 Secret Service members, 2 supporters, and 2 reporters showed up.

Wow, 400 people!!!

Get 500 angry, stupid white people together, and I think you get a free Starbucks. Better luck next time!

You have to admit, 400 people at a Trump rally in Hollywood is pretty significant.
If 5 of them were from Beverly Hills, I will buy you a steak dinner. And I have seen flash mobs bigger than this show up to make a 5 minute dance video.

Bidum rode a bike to his rally Friday, 3 Secret Service members, 2 supporters, and 2 reporters showed up.

Wow, 400 people!!!

Get 500 angry, stupid white people together, and I think you get a free Starbucks. Better luck next time!

That was CNN's headline. Fake News and Jim Crow Joe couldn't get 20 people at a rally for him.

Wow, 400 people!!!

That was CNN's headline. Fake News and Jim Crow Joe couldn't get 20 people at a rally for him.

Biden didn't hold a rally. Dude, I sometimes wonder how attached to reality you are.

It ended up being around a 1000. Pretty good for the Beverly Hills area.

Wow, 400 people!!!

Biden didn't hold a rally. Dude, I sometimes wonder how attached to reality you are.

You have no sense of humor at all.

Wow, 400 people!!!

You have no sense of humor at all.

Oh, he wasn't joking. He believes it.

The entertainment industry has that secretive organization, Friends of Abe. Shitstain obama wrote to several presumed members demanding membership lists and bank records. He got told to fuck off.

The entertainment industry has that secretive organization, Friends of Abe. Shitstain obama wrote to several presumed members demanding membership lists and bank records. He got told to fuck off.
Well we can now be 100% sure that never happened. Thanks.

Wow, 400 people!!!

Yeah, what kind of rally are those Trumpers holding. No statues pulled down. No old people beaten. No police cars or precinct stations burned down. No burning and looting. No assaults on innocent people. No asinine graffiti, No garbage left all over the street. Yeah, I guess you assholes know how to riot way better than conservatives.

Wow, 400 people!!!

Yeah, what kind of rally are those Trumpers holding. No statues pulled down. No old people beaten. No police cars or precinct stations burned down. No burning and looting. No assaults on innocent people. No asinine graffiti, No garbage left all over the street. Yeah, I guess you assholes know how to riot way better than conservatives.

Just like the vast majority of the BLM protests. But you are a racist, so you see what you want to see.

Wow, 400 people!!!

Just like the vast majority of the BLM protests. But you are a racist, so you see what you want to see.

Is that really you Corn Pop?

Forum List

Back