Big Tobacco comes out swinging against Biden’s Build Back Better bill as Democrats want to pay for Biden’s agenda with a tax on cigarettes.

The greedy mooching government already taxes the crap out of cigarettes. In my liberal blue state they are $10 per pack so the tax is north of 40%. :oops:

You're quite stupid, racist kluxboy. And you're a traitor. You're online spewing filth with impunity from behind your keyboard, boy. Try your crap in public. Try it in my presence. Then whatchagonnado, boy, when you encounter the just results of your evil?

You're gonna cry, that's what.
:rofl:

When I was a kid a pack of cigarettes was about 20 cents in a vending machine. In the Service, C-ration meals used to contain four cigarettes if I remember correctly. Today the enlightened elite generally enjoy the occasional opioid hit rather than a cigarette. The lower social structure still smokes so a raise in tax that doesn't effect the rich might be considered racist.

Yes because we MUST police the world.
You are 20 years out of date

The cold war with russia ended and now china is the major threat to our way of life

We need the ability to defend our interests that are global

He/she whines about racism....while spewing racist comments.

Lol, you can't make this up.

As for thread topic? Demoquacks can find a way to tax anything
Your cheap name-calling and cliche-spewing indicates a mind that has shut down. Full of fear, it's easier to believe you're part of some oppressed cult, the victim of an elaborate plot to destroy whatever it is you think you have, which is in reality only a shoddy quasi-culture and utter ignorance regarding the political and governmental systems of the country in which you live.

Naturally speaking of racism bothers you, as you know your entire family are drooling racists, and those who aren't have been shunned. You white-rights cannot bs me as I know exactly who you are as there's a passel of you misfits in my own family. I used to speak with them anyway, despite their sociopathic views, but now that they, like y'all here, are openly supporting a treasonous coup to install a narcissist dictator, nope, no longer. Y'all are not family, you are not my fellow anything, you are human detritus probably beyond ever being able to learn a damne thing, and so you are useless. Please do NOT get a vaccination, and congregate closely with like-minded fools.

how much more regressive can you get than a tax on fucking tobacco in america?

*we're not going to raise taxes on the middle class*

Ok biden
That's right. Your smoking costs society a lot. Smoking cigarettes is deadly. But now this is an issue of your "rights", correct? You feel like throwing tea in the harbor over this, oh yeah, your right to kill yourself with an addictive drug while making the air stink for anyone near you. What a patriotic hero you are!

Just shut up.

Now slavery is just a word

But if china achieves world domination you will urgently wish they didnt
I will just wear slope eyed glasses and get my hair cut like Pete Rose...in there like swimwear.

Last edited:
Your racism is unacceptable and I'm telling you to shut up. Speak thusly in person and I'll shut you up.

Sociopathic filth such as you represent are why this country can't progress. Cretin.
Go fuck yourself. And yes, that would be said to your face as well. Your support of taxing the poor is no different than his supposed racism.

Of course you will
1634678614330.png

Foo Yor Flend!

1634678687403.png

1634678742036.png

Never suspect a thing.

That's right. Your smoking costs society a lot. Smoking cigarettes is deadly. But now this is an issue of your "rights", correct? You feel like throwing tea in the harbor over this, oh yeah, your right to kill yourself with an addictive drug while making the air stink for anyone near you. What a patriotic hero you are!

Just shut up.

The fuck are you talking about?

I pay for my own health care

That's the fucking point....?

And the number 1 reason to be against socialized medicine. God knows what you would do if this was actually true.

Your cheap name-calling and cliche-spewing indicates a mind that has shut down. Full of fear, it's easier to believe you're part of some oppressed cult, the victim of an elaborate plot to destroy whatever it is you think you have, which is in reality only a shoddy quasi-culture and utter ignorance regarding the political and governmental systems of the country in which you live.

Naturally speaking of racism bothers you, as you know your entire family are drooling racists, and those who aren't have been shunned. You white-rights cannot bs me as I know exactly who you are as there's a passel of you misfits in my own family. I used to speak with them anyway, despite their sociopathic views, but now that they, like y'all here, are openly supporting a treasonous coup to install a narcissist dictator, nope, no longer. Y'all are not family, you are not my fellow anything, you are human detritus probably beyond ever being able to learn a damne thing, and so you are useless. Please do NOT get a vaccination, and congregate closely with like-minded fools.

Hush

Forum List

Back