Big Tech ‘Counterterrorism’ Org Shifts Focus from Islamic Extremism to ‘Far Right’

It is when the person who lost can't accept it, and then finally goads his supporters into a violent storming of the Capitol to attempt to overturn the results of said election.
Especially when there was no evidence of massive voter fraud...except in your widdle heads! :)
Theft is not a loss.

Big Tech ‘Counterterrorism’ Org Shifts Focus from Islamic Extremism to ‘Far Right’
And appropriately so.

Indeed, the notion of ‘far’ right is no longer accurate.

Violence and domestic terrorism have become the purview of mainstream conservativism.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy is proof of that.

It's odd that Pay Pal would ally itself with the left, given the founder is a well-known trump supporter and campaign contributor.

Perhaps you should reread the article, no need to risk getting Pay Pal attorneys after you for defamation.

I recently dumped PP for a new service that does the same thing while ignoring the customer's politics.
PRIVACY.COM

Right wing and left wing extremism are equally bad and must be stood up to.
I agree but when a government begins targeting political opposition it's time to stand up and tell that government they will be FOUGHT if they try to intimidate through false accusations and incarcerations. That is happening right now in the DC jail. Those protesters haven't been charged with anything more serious than vandalism and trespassing.
SIX MONTHS some of them have been in custody. Their attorneys are being refused access to video evidence that might clear them. There are reports leaking out of maltreatment up to actual torture being used to break them into confessing to some crime. THAT is unconstitutional and also tyrannical. Had the BOM done something like that the media would have been hyperventilating non-stop.
Let the FBI or DHS or some other alphabet agency begin rounding people up and all hell is going to break loose.

I agree but when a government begins targeting political opposition it's time to stand up and tell that government they will be FOUGHT if they try to intimidate through false accusations and incarcerations. That is happening right now in the DC jail. Those protesters haven't been charged with anything more serious than vandalism and trespassing.
SIX MONTHS some of them have been in custody. Their attorneys are being refused access to video evidence that might clear them. There are reports leaking out of maltreatment up to actual torture being used to break them into confessing to some crime. THAT is unconstitutional and also tyrannical. Had the BOM done something like that the media would have been hyperventilating non-stop.
Let the FBI or DHS or some other alphabet agency begin rounding people up and all hell is going to break loose.
Both sides have done it and had to have it addressed, going back at least to Nixon and his enemies lists. Both sides have used the IRS. At least I think they have. Donny used the Justice department to attack whistle-blowers. It is right? Nope.
The supposed reason for the many being held without bail started as not wanting them communicating with others under suspicion of conspiracy as they tried to unravel how this atrocity took place, along with some of them represented an ongoing threat, if released. Not sure that those are valid reasons, this far out.
Have heard nothing about torture or even mistreatment inside. I will not believe it, until it comes out in recognized legitimate national news outlets.
I am not too highly concerned about them being held and assume time served waiting trial will be counted against punishment. Attacking The Capital building and Congress of the United States in an attempt to overthrow the vote and possible kill elected officials is some serious sh#t. Everyone they have on videotape is an anti-American turd, that should have known better. Discovery will be turned over or any verdict will be tossed, on appeal, as that is how it works. I am not too excited about your issue.

Forum List

Back