Big Tech Admits Guilt Again

Twitter does not provide the proof for the banning of O'Keefe. Why? Maybe it does not exist? Of course it doesn't.

Twitter doesn't have to provide proof of anything.
That pesky constitution standing in your way again.
The sherman antitrust act stands in the way of Twitter.
Riiiiiight.
Because no one anywhere could start their own "tweeting" platform.
Like this place. No could ever create a place like this.

Geez

Funny how you bring up the constitution in this case...quite ironic to be sure.
Me?????????
You're the collection of jackasses screaming "FIRST AMENDMENT" when Twitter decided it would no longer serve as Putin's disinformation platform.
You're the gathering of sycophants threatening the use of government force against a public organization to force them to display your propaganda.

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'd be insulted if it were not for the fact that you dingleberries are just funny as a two story outhouse!
Twitter decided it was going to be the Dim propaganda organ.

Twitter does not provide the proof for the banning of O'Keefe. Why? Maybe it does not exist? Of course it doesn't.

oh, all a sudden, we have a retarded demonRAT who wants to rely on the constitution....only when needed....how sad
Did you know the ACLU defended the KKK's free speech rights and won?
No, of course you didn't.
Did you know that gun rights EXPANDED under Obama?
No, of course you don't.
But
I know why you don't know...
Because my deaf/blind dog leaves more intelligence tightly coiled and steaming in by back yard 2 or 3 times a day than any of the crap spewing from your Cranium, Richard!

There he is folks, for your examination, another artifact in our ongoing search to turn the Tiny Brain Theory into a LAW!

Riiiiiight.

Geez

Me?????????
You're the collection of jackasses screaming "FIRST AMENDMENT" when Twitter decided it would no longer serve as Putin's disinformation platform.
You're the gathering of sycophants threatening the use of government force against a public organization to force them to display your propaganda.

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'd be insulted if it were not for the fact that you dingleberries are just funny as a two story outhouse!
I'm guessing they felt it was better than Being Putin's organ or Trump's tiny cheeto.

See what I mean? Aren't they just so cute? They spew this stuff and they post without ever letting their tiny brains even suspect what's going on.
Sometimes it like going to one of those pay ponds to fish where the fish are just always in a frenzy. I mean, it's not really sporting is it?
Still, if I don't abuse these fools their lives will be incomplete.
so
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Riiiiiight.

Geez

Me?????????

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, we should just go and destroy bakers that won’t bake cakes...Stop with the hypocrisy already...

Twitter and facedump deserve what’s coming their way.

Riiiiiight.

Geez

Me?????????

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm guessing they felt it was better than Being Putin's organ or Trump's tiny cheeto.

See what I mean? Aren't they just so cute? They spew this stuff and they post without ever letting their tiny brains even suspect what's going on.
Sometimes it like going to one of those pay ponds to fish where the fish are just always in a frenzy. I mean, it's not really sporting is it?
so
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Ha! You really think you’re “abusing” anyone? More like a boring, run of the mill duped stooge.

Riiiiiight.

Geez

Me?????????

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

so
YOU'RE WELCOME!
Ironic!

Riiiiiight.

Geez

Me?????????

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, we should just go and destroy bakers that won’t bake cakes...Stop with the hypocrisy already...

And, what, if you please, EXACTLY is "coming their way?"
You do know that bitching is not a cause of action in court, don't you?

Please, whatever you think is coming, describe the process in detail so FB and Twitter can quiver in their digital boots!

Riiiiiight.

Geez

Me?????????

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

so
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Ha! You really think you’re “abusing” anyone? More like a boring, run of the mill duped stooge.

Please. Slapping the idiots around is why I come.
Few here, particular Trump kool-aid drinkers, offer any intellectual challenge
So I have to bide my time kicking people just like you in the nuts
until someone comes along to say something interesting.

Then a brief but enjoyable discussion ensues

After which

It's back to abusing the tiny minded and giggling while they sniff and wonder what's in their pants.

Riiiiiight.

Geez

Me?????????

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

so
YOU'RE WELCOME!
Ironic!
As I said,

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Riiiiiight.

Geez

Me?????????

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

And, what, if you please, EXACTLY is "coming their way?"
You do know that bitching is not a cause of action in court, don't you?

Please, whatever you think is coming, describe the process in detail so FB and Twitter can quiver in their digital boots!

Ask Ma Bell.

Riiiiiight.

Geez

Me?????????

ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

so
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Please. Slapping the idiots around is why I come.
Few here, particular Trump kool-aid drinkers, offer any intellectual challenge
So I have to bide my time kicking people just like you in the nuts
until someone comes along to say something interesting.

Then a brief but enjoyable discussion ensues

After which

It's back to abusing the tiny minded and giggling while they sniff and wonder what's in their pants.

What an arrogant little snot you are.

Forum List

Back