Big tank on Wall Street today!

Now I'm really scared. Part of me wants to see our economy collapse completely just to drive home how insane, treasonous and incompetent these idiots in Washington really are.

I think we are at the point now where we might need to arrest several hundred people in DC, convict them of gross incompetence and sedition and take them out back before the firing squad.
I got a better idea...

1661552044226.png

God do I miss the Pre-Covid Trump days! Biden's economy continues to hurt us all. Of course we could ask for a government bailout to get back what I've lost since he became president.

Stocks sink as Fed Chair Jerome Powell promises 'forceful and rapid' action on inflation​

Holy shit!

Bidenomics.......tanking again.

What's the market going to do when the Fed raises rates again.......and again?

The amazing thing is it’s all self inflicted. Bidumb voters did this. High fuel costs, high food costs, record inflation, all of it.

Never has a president walked into office with a chance to be on top of the greatest economic boom in history and absolutely butt fucked it on day one. All he had to do was take a seat in the Oval Office and eat his pudding. But no, democrats couldn’t let that happen. They just had to fuck it all up.

The amazing thing is it’s all self inflicted. Bidumb voters did this. High fuel costs, high food costs, record inflation, all of it.

Never has a president walked into office with a chance to be on top of the greatest economic boom in history and absolutely butt fucked it on day one. All he had to do was take a seat in the Oval Office and eat his pudding. But no, democrats couldn’t let that happen. They just had to fuck it all up.
Biden has no idea what he is doing, he just take orders from the Obama, Clinton, Bush, Soros deep State. He's just doing a 'walk on' as POTUS.

Someone who knew Biden well once said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up".

God do I miss the Pre-Covid Trump days! Biden's economy continues to hurt us all. Of course we could ask for a government bailout to get back what I've lost since he became president.

Stocks sink as Fed Chair Jerome Powell promises 'forceful and rapid' action on inflation​

Never underestimate the Fed Chair's ability to sink the stock market and f* up everyone's retirement portfolios with so few words...

God do I miss the Pre-Covid Trump days!
You mean like the 1175 point drop on February 5, 2018? That was a 4.6 percent drop.

Or how about the 1032 point drop a few days later on February 8? Another 4.15 percent drop.

You miss those days? Really?

Forum List

Back