"Big Sean recently donated $10,000 to aid those suffering through the Flint Water Cr

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Big Sean Gives $10,000 To Flint Water Crisis, Urges Others To Donate

https://allhiphop.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/big-sean-instagram.png
big-sean-instagram.png

Headline, *"Michigan native Big Sean recently donated $10,000 to aid those suffering through the Flint Water Crisis."*

Reading Sean "Big Sean" Michael Leonard Anderson rap artistry lyrics I learned he repeatedly demeans women by characterizing our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human ^itches and ^ hores unworthy of respect.

BIG SEAN LYRICS "Final Hour"

"Gon a head and tell these ^itches who they fuckin with. Man to get where I'm at I'll make her suck a hundred d^cks. Man to get where I'm I'll make her suck a hundred d^cks. Her mouth lookin like dannon because me and canon and to get where we at she had to suck a hundred d^cks."

*Sean "Big Sean" Michael Leonard Anderson* reminds me of gangster *Al Capone* who created soup kitchens designed to curry favor with depressed poor people who were willing to ignore all the emotional and physical HARM Al Capone and his gang/crew/posse caused to the community they preyed on.

Sean "Big Sean" Michael Leonard Anderson could give away $millions$ , though that will not change the fact Sean and many of his rap recording artists buddies are chiefly responsible for perpetuating the struggles and hardships of their neighbors when they IGNORE the reason why so many of our American neighbors are struggling with pain and hardships....instead Sean chooses to glorify and profit from the pain and struggles of our neighbors.

Please alert me when when and if Sean begins respecting himself, his neighbors and the *MATERNAL HALF* of our population.

Peace.

Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *emotionally troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hitman and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

Peace.

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

big-sean-instagram.png

Headline, *"Michigan native Big Sean recently donated $10,000 to aid those suffering through the Flint Water Crisis."*

Reading Sean "Big Sean" Michael Leonard Anderson rap artistry lyrics I learned he repeatedly demeans women by characterizing our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human ^itches and ^ hores unworthy of respect.

BIG SEAN LYRICS "Final Hour"

"Gon a head and tell these ^itches who they fuckin with. Man to get where I'm at I'll make her suck a hundred d^cks. Man to get where I'm I'll make her suck a hundred d^cks. Her mouth lookin like dannon because me and canon and to get where we at she had to suck a hundred d^cks."

*Sean "Big Sean" Michael Leonard Anderson* reminds me of gangster *Al Capone* who created soup kitchens designed to curry favor with depressed poor people who were willing to ignore all the emotional and physical HARM Al Capone and his gang/crew/posse caused to the community they preyed on.

Sean "Big Sean" Michael Leonard Anderson could give away $millions$ , though that will not change the fact Sean and many of his rap recording artists buddies are chiefly responsible for perpetuating the struggles and hardships of their neighbors when they IGNORE the reason why so many of our American neighbors are struggling with pain and hardships....instead Sean chooses to glorify and profit from the pain and struggles of our neighbors.

Please alert me when when and if Sean begins respecting himself, his neighbors and the *MATERNAL HALF* of our population.

Peace.

Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *emotionally troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hitman and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

Peace.

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Congratulations to Big Sean for his donation, but I think Obama is giving funds because it affects the DHHS negatively. For an insightful understanding of the problem and who is actually responsible, go to JQPublic's thread, Finally Proof of who gave...

Flint gets sued over water pipes...

New Lawsuit Seeks Replacement of Flint's Lead Pipes
January 27, 2016 — Environmental and civil rights groups are asking a federal judge to order the prompt replacement of all lead pipes in Flint's water system to ensure residents of the Michigan city have a safe drinking supply.
A lawsuit filed Wednesday morning seeks an order forcing city and state officials to remedy alleged violations of the federal Safe Drinking Water Act, including a failure to properly treat the water for corrosion, test it for lead, notify residents of results and accurately report if the correct sample sites are being selected. Flint residents are currently unable to drink unfiltered tap water due to the contamination, and tests have shown high lead levels in some children's blood. "The only way to permanently and completely fix the problem of lead in drinking water is to conduct the full replacement of the lead-containing pipes and solder in a water system," said Sarah Tallman, a lawyer with the National Resources Defense Council. The group filed the complaint on behalf of citizens along with the American Civil Liberties Union of Michigan, the Concerned Pastors for Social Action and Melissa Mays, a Flint resident.

Gov. Rick Snyder's administration has estimated it could cost up to $55 million to repair what officials have estimated are 15,000 damaged lead service lines leading from water mains to homes and other buildings. The complaint says the pipes should be replaced at no cost to customers. The suit names as defendants the city of Flint, state Treasurer Nick Khouri — who continues to have budget powers as the city transitions away from state management — state-appointed officials on the Flint's Receivership Transition Advisory Board and city administrator Natasha Henderson, who was hired by one of Flint's former emergency managers. They could not immediately be reached for comment. "The people of Flint cannot rely solely on the government entities that have created this problem to fix it," Tallman said. "We are seeking federal court intervention because the government at every level has evaded responsibility for addressing this crisis."

It remains unclear how badly the pipes were damaged after the decision in 2014 to use the Flint River as the city's drinking water source without adding a chemical to control corrosion. That caused lead to leech into the water for a year and a half and contributed to the spike in child lead exposure before state and officials fully acknowledged the problem in early October. Flint has reconnected to Detroit's water system while awaiting the completion of a new pipeline from Lake Huron. The suit expresses doubt about whether the city can maintain optimal corrosion treatment when it switches to the new water source later this year.

MORE

Last edited:
Encouraged by the liberal media, the vast low information left managed to blame president Bush for the natural disaster called Katrina even after the democrat dominated state of Louisiana and city of New Orleans demonstrated their utter corrupt incompetence. Even after it was determined that the corrupt mayor failed to enact a evacuation plan while he was busy saving himself and his staff and even after videos were shown on National TV where uniformed Police Officers were looting a shoe store and even when it was determined that the state spent the federal dollars allocated for levee maintenance on other projects the ignorant low information left still blamed a republican president. Here we are in the 21st century where the federal government is clearly responsible for the negligence that led to the switching of the water supply without proper analysis by federal agencies who were responsible for certifying the water. Even when the democrat president has refused to declare a state of emergency or even offer federal aid to the city the freaking left still manages to blame a republican for the disaster.

Forum List

Back