Big screen TV.....

You’re not buying American?
Which brand of TV is made in America?? ... :dunno:

Its telling that faced with a choice of sticking to their principles (yeah...conservatives don't have any) or watching re-runs of Family Ties, these "patriots" will watch Family Ties and support foreign nations.

I also drive a Tundra that was made in Texas.
Beautiful truck and reliable.
View attachment 394634
I especially love the gas guzzling feature.....thank God for 38 gallon tanks.

The money goes to Japan....

You're a globalist. Welcome!

But the purchase supports jobs in the U.S..

Great looking truck.

And that's where it ends.

The door height is such that a normal-height American has to do contortions to get in. Something that has always been a failing of Toyota pickups and SUVs.

Friend bought a new Tundra 6-months ago. Found the headlights didn't light up the road. That's because they weren't no. The switch was. But the lights were not. Only the little parking-light type perimeter LEDs. The dealer, without even looking at it. insisted that was normal.

The dealership is an unreasonable distance away but a local shop looked it over and found both headlights were defective. The dealer shipped replacements - with a bill - which they said they would credit if/when the defectives were returned.

Ah, Japanese quality control!

I lifted the truck 5 inches and put 35's on it and have no problem getting in it at 5'9"
Also changed the final gears to make up for the tire size increase,if you dont do that you're a half ass.
It's possible your buddy is a moron,I can adjust my headlights from the cab to make up for the weight on my bumper. Up or down.

My last Toyota was built in Japan.

FJ Cruiser?

As for your TV, I really like my Samsung. It's not the size you're considering, but they do go that large...

Yep....
That thing was bulletproof.

Its telling that faced with a choice of sticking to their principles (yeah...conservatives don't have any) or watching re-runs of Family Ties, these "patriots" will watch Family Ties and support foreign nations.

View attachment 394634

Only part of it.
If you think this some how gets to me you're a retard.

You stopped thinking a long time ago. You're a globalist. Kidding yourself that you are not is just more evidence that you stopped thinking. Most blobbers are globalists...too dumb to know it....and still deny it.

The big difference is who we vote for.
And again,if you think your whiney accusations bother me you're totally wrong.
I buy whats made the best.

You keep responding...so clearly being a globalist bothers you. Its a major character flaw on your part....lying to yourself.

View attachment 394634

Purchasing a car made by an american corporation would be preferable from a non-globalist perspective.

I'm all for buying whatever you want.

Great looking truck.

The door height is such that a normal-height American has to do contortions to get in. Something that has always been a failing of Toyota pickups and SUVs.

Friend bought a new Tundra 6-months ago. Found the headlights didn't light up the road. That's because they weren't no. The switch was. But the lights were not. Only the little parking-light type perimeter LEDs. The dealer, without even looking at it. insisted that was normal.

The dealership is an unreasonable distance away but a local shop looked it over and found both headlights were defective. The dealer shipped replacements - with a bill - which they said they would credit if/when the defectives were returned.

I lifted the truck 5 inches and put 35's on it and have no problem getting in it at 5'9"
Also changed the final gears to make up for the tire size increase,if you dont do that you're a half ass.
It's possible your buddy is a moron,I can adjust my headlights from the cab to make up for the weight on my bumper. Up or down.

FJ Cruiser?

As for your TV, I really like my Samsung. It's not the size you're considering, but they do go that large...

Yep....

I first saw one at the Los Angeles Auto show as a concept. I learned to drive in an old Landcruiser with three on the tree and, when I saw the FJ, swore I'd buy one if it ever went into production. I bought the first model year, 2007. Drive it every day, still runs great.

View attachment 394634

Only part of it.

You stopped thinking a long time ago. You're a globalist. Kidding yourself that you are not is just more evidence that you stopped thinking. Most blobbers are globalists...too dumb to know it....and still deny it.

You keep responding...so clearly being a globalist bothers you. Its a major character flaw on your part....lying to yourself.

It's okay if you cant afford a 70k truck.
We all cant get what we want.

View attachment 394634

Purchasing a car made by an american corporation would be preferable from a non-globalist perspective.

I'm all for buying whatever you want.

So you admit you're a troll.

View attachment 394634

Only part of it.

Too bad you couldn't afford an American vehicle....
Thanks for being a globalist however.

Great looking truck.

FJ Cruiser?

Yep....

I first saw one at the Los Angeles Auto show as a concept. I learned to drive in an old Landcruiser with three on the tree and, when I saw the FJ, swore I'd buy one if it ever went into production. I bought the first model year, 2007. Drive it every day, still runs great.

That was the year model I bought.
Traded in a brand new 06 Tacoma for it and didnt regret the loss at all.
Moded the shit out of it and made Mr. January in the Pro Comp calendar.
Loved it!!!
Only reason I sold it was because I needed a tow vehicle.
B56973BD-9338-49A3-9B75-775ABB14D83A_1_201_a.jpeg

View attachment 394634

Only part of it.

Too bad you couldn't afford an American vehicle....
Thanks for being a globalist however.

I can drive whatever I want within reason.

Just to correct a mis-apprehensioin (also known as reading comprehension failure): When headlights don't turn on but the replacements do then the odds are pretty damn good it has nothing to do with their aiming.

Dead = Dead

Shipping a vehicle with defective headlights means not just poor quality control;; rather just not giving a shit about the customer.

Forum List

Back