Big protests in Arizona

from the link in post #6;
"Protesters swelled in front of the Capitol as people converged to rally against Senate Bill 1070 during the day. Some came from as far away as California.

The size of the crowd grew over the course of the afternoon, and estimates by Phoenix police and media varied between 1,500 and about 2,000. By about 5 p.m., most of the crowd had dispersed, but a new wave of about 50 to 100 protesters arrived from Carl Hayden Community High School.

During the day, some of the protesters marched around the building, chanting, "Si se puede," or "We can do it." They were joined by 56 members of the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles, who arrived by bus."

Does anyone besides me see a problem with people from another state meddling in a state's political process? I would think that the governor might simply dismiss the entire crowd thinking they are all from California and do not represent registered voters of the state.

As an aside, the only people that have been out in the little mountain town I live in are a few local residents that do vote here urging other registered Az voters to call the governor in support of the bill.

Meddling?????

they are allowed to protest their treatment as travelers to Arizona.

You see if this passes anyone who visits Arizona will be subjecct to the fucked up law.

Hahaha,

Are you all getting the impression that TM agrees with this protest? Yet she condemns those who protest tax policy in the Tea Party?

Maybe I am wrong, but I get the impression that since this bill is supposedly a conservative bill she thinks the world of these protesters.

TM here is a little bit of information I have picked up over the last few years. Now this is my impression so you have to go off of my statements and I can't prove it or link to it, but people are angry in the following states:

* Alabama
* Alaska
* Arizona
* Arkansas
* California
* Colorado
* Connecticut
* Delaware
* Florida
* Georgia
* Hawaii
* Idaho