Big pro-Hamas rally in Chicago

It makes me proud to see American's on the street protesting against Israel's brutal genocide of the Palestinian people. .... :cool:

Marches all over the UK on Saturday including Wrexham. It seems to be a permanent feature of modern life.
UK is an Islamist caliphate.
Ok -troll.

How come the Israelis' fans don't throw pep rallies like that in the US?
Jews do not celebrate war------for that kind of party seek out
muzzie sluts
Got any numbers?
numbers of what? -----sharmootahs?
Of course.

chicago-protests-640x480.jpg

Downtown Chicago streets were flooded Wednesday afternoon by thousands of protesters damning Israel’s ongoing acts of self defense from attack by Palestinian terror rockets.

Israeli flags were torn and protesters chanted anti-Israel slogans as they marched in their support of Palestinian terror organization Hamas and its random strikes.

The demonstration occurred as Israel continued a military offensive to defend its borders that killed as many as ten senior Hamas military figures among others and launched air strikes that toppled two high-rise towers housing Hamas facilities.

As Breitbart Jerusalem reported, both Jerusalem and Tel Aviv have been subjected to the attacks directed by Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

Arab riots in several Israeli cities, particularly in the flashpoint Temple Mount complex in Jerusalem’s Old City, devolved Monday night into a full-blown confrontation with Gaza.

HOLON is a residential place-----not a particle of military interest-----just little residences
and kids playing. Under no circumstances is it a military target-----any bomb on that little
town is a GROSS WAR CRIME

It makes me proud to see American's on the street protesting against Israel's brutal genocide of the Palestinian people. .... :cool:
How can it be genocide when their population is increasing annually?
They take in the Hispanics we don't and unlike Americans they know how to breed successfully...
Trolling....LOL

Get a life

What the 2020 census will reveal about America: Stagnating growth, an aging population, and youthful diversity​

These trends include an unprecedented stagnation in population growth, a continued decrease in Americans’ geographical mobility, more pronounced population aging, a first-time decline in the size of the white population, and rising racial and ethnic diversity among millennials, Gen Z, and younger groups, which now comprise a majority of the nation’s residents. Below, I recap those trends and conclude by examining alternative Census Bureau projections that reinforce the crucial role immigration will play in future population growth.

Now you understand why the US allows many immigrants into the US even though you don't like it.....Get to breeding young man, I did my duty and had four kids...

But the Hamas and Palestinian supporters are just letting you know where they are just in case you kneed to pick them up in the future.

Large public protests against Israel's genocide of the Palestinian people.
Seems to be the only way to bring pressure against the brutal psychopaths that rule the terrorist state of Israel to stop their criminal military aggression of Gaza. ... :cool:
OR, what's more likely is that the tanks are going to roll into Gaza and the death toll will be STAGGERING. I'm okay with that but I doubt people like yourself will be cheered by it. Israel is NOT America. They WILL do what they need to do to defeat an existential threat. Things are about to get DAMNED UGLY for Gaza and I doubt the Israelis will give a flying F##K what the UN believes or wants on this.

I've asked the same question, many times. They never seem to have an answer or they offer some vague reference to a sketchy new definition of the word. The truth is, that population has double a couple of times since '48. Their number one health problem is obesity.

Marches all over the UK on Saturday including Wrexham. It seems to be a permanent feature of modern life.
UK is an Islamist caliphate.
Ok -troll.
I am a troll? Glass is shattering.

They take in the Hispanics we don't and unlike Americans they know how to breed successfully...
Trolling....LOL

Get a life

What the 2020 census will reveal about America: Stagnating growth, an aging population, and youthful diversity​

These trends include an unprecedented stagnation in population growth, a continued decrease in Americans’ geographical mobility, more pronounced population aging, a first-time decline in the size of the white population, and rising racial and ethnic diversity among millennials, Gen Z, and younger groups, which now comprise a majority of the nation’s residents. Below, I recap those trends and conclude by examining alternative Census Bureau projections that reinforce the crucial role immigration will play in future population growth.

Now you understand why the US allows many immigrants into the US even though you don't like it.....Get to breeding young man, I did my duty and had four kids...

But the Hamas and Palestinian supporters are just letting you know where they are just in case you kneed to pick them up in the future.
I have two and that’s plenty.

Big pro-Hamas rally in Chicago​

Of course.

Interesting that the more Democrits you find, the more civil violence, doxxing, and violations of personal liberties you find. Democrits attack people's right to free speech in every form imaginable. And support for a terror organization attacking the only democracy in the Middle East who is also our ally!

And Garland thinks a few rednecks are the country's biggest threat? Someone needs to call Merrick up and inform him the biggest danger to America is the radical group which HIRED HIM to vilify and attack others politically, while their cohorts organize on the again for another 8,000 riots in the streets!

OR, what's more likely is that the tanks are going to roll into Gaza and the death toll will be STAGGERING.
Historically, tanks don't fare very well when trying to fight in urban settings.
Especially in a place like Gaza, where the streets are narrow and they can't freely maneuver.
Plus, I'm sure the Gaza freedom fighters have already figured out the best locations to attack a tank's most vulnerable spots, which are the backside and top of the tank. ... :cool:

OR, what's more likely is that the tanks are going to roll into Gaza and the death toll will be STAGGERING.
Historically, tanks don't fare very well when trying to fight in urban settings.
Especially in a place like Gaza, where the streets are narrow and they can't freely maneuver.
Plus, I'm sure the Gaza freedom fighters have already figured out the best locations to attack a tank's most vulnerable spots, which are the backside and top of the tank. ... :cool:
I am so glad that no matter what strategy the Israelis use to vanquish the filth, HAMAS----
sunni will cheer

Antisemitism is nothing really novel in the modern, liberal world.

Here in Pennsylvania, about a year and a half ago, a lib shot up a synagogue in the worst antisemitic attack in American history. His complaint was about the influence the Jews had in the Trump Administration.

Don't they realize Israel doesn't care what a bunch of people in Chicago do and think of them? They probably watched 30 seconds of it and changed the channel.

Go over there and do that shit, all you're doing here is irritating people around you.

Oy vey, the horror! The humanity!
The latest breaking news reports a Palestinian rocket has exploded in Hyman's mother's cow pasture, doing severe harm to her (the cow's) (not the mother's) tranquility, causing her (the cow) to go dry, sending Hymie to the corner store in desperate search for a quart of milk!

Narrowly avoiding another inhumanity of being starved (the baby) (not Hyman's mother) for several hours!
The humanity!! Oy vey.

In other news, a Zionist cruise missile has struck a civilian Palestinian high rise building in Gaza, surgically removing 200-400 Palestinian men, women and children!

Of course.

chicago-protests-640x480.jpg

Downtown Chicago streets were flooded Wednesday afternoon by thousands of protesters damning Israel’s ongoing acts of self defense from attack by Palestinian terror rockets.

Israeli flags were torn and protesters chanted anti-Israel slogans as they marched in their support of Palestinian terror organization Hamas and its random strikes.

The demonstration occurred as Israel continued a military offensive to defend its borders that killed as many as ten senior Hamas military figures among others and launched air strikes that toppled two high-rise towers housing Hamas facilities.

As Breitbart Jerusalem reported, both Jerusalem and Tel Aviv have been subjected to the attacks directed by Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

Arab riots in several Israeli cities, particularly in the flashpoint Temple Mount complex in Jerusalem’s Old City, devolved Monday night into a full-blown confrontation with Gaza.

so, we have zionists crawling all over the white house

you're worried about the streets of chicago?

New Topics

Forum List

Back