Big Pharma is now going to "improve" the flu shot with mRna technology.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The Big Pharma drug pushers never quit. Now that they see the cash cow of a lifetime, they are going for "improving" the seasonal flu shot by turning it into another Covid vaccine. I'm sure the huckster front man Fauci will be all over the usual Democrat News Networks to sell the new snake oil.

The Big Pharma drug pushers never quit. Now that they see the cash cow of a lifetime, they are going for "improving" the seasonal flu shot by turning it into another Covid vaccine. I'm sure the huckster front man Fauci will be all over the usual Democrat News Networks to sell the new snake oil.

Oh no!!! They are going to improve the flu shot?!?! That’s horrible news!!!! Wait a minute…. Are you just a little bit retarded maybe??

They will be doing that with all their jabs. Sorry lot of peeps that belong to the beast.

Oh no!!! They are going to improve the flu shot?!?! That’s horrible news!!!! Wait a minute…. Are you just a little bit retarded maybe??
How often does it turn out well when you fix something that isn't broken?

You should be careful with that word.

Are we staring at the beginning of the end of humanity? After reading about the fix the poultry industry is in with these why would we do the same to our fellow man?

You still don't get it. They are going to improve their P-R-O-F-I-T M-A-R-G-I-N. No I'm not a little bit retarded, thanks for asking. How about you?
Im good… how much more expensive is the improved flu shot going to be over the old?

I guess I've had my last flu shot as well. I don't want to be genetically modified.

I guess I've had my last flu shot as well. I don't want to be genetically modified.
Here… educate yourself.

COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way. Both mRNA and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines deliver instructions (genetic material) to our cells to start building protection against the virus that causes COVID-19. However, the material never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA is kept.

they are going for "improving" the seasonal flu shot by turning it into another Covid vaccine.
You know, starting off a thread with such a bizarre, nonsensical statement in the science section isn't going to lend much credibility to you or to your thread.

Forum List

Back