Big Jim: "Yeah, They Were all Black"

It was the Los Angeles riots that opened my eyes from my once liberal funk.

T, check out "American Renaissance." It is a magazine edited by Jared Taylor. He once or twice has run articles about 'how I came to see the light' on race issues. Most whites exist in a fog on race. Those who wake up are blessed and cursed: blessed because they know the truth. Cursed because there's not much they can do about it.

T, check out "American Renaissance." It is a magazine edited by Jared Taylor. He once or twice has run articles about 'how I came to see the light' on race issues. Most whites exist in a fog on race. Those who wake up are blessed and cursed: blessed because they know the truth. Cursed because there's not much they can do about it.
do not despair my friend!! many whites are starting to wake up to the facts!! it will take a major chimpout on the part of blacks to move a lot more whites,but that is coming in 2012 !!..........the blacks will convict themselves!!

do not despair my friend!! many whites are starting to wake up to the facts!! it will take a major chimpout on the part of blacks to move a lot more whites,but that is coming in 2012 !!..........the blacks will convict themselves!!
Chimpout? I guess we know what web site you frequent.:lol::lol:

Chimpout? I guess we know what web site you frequent.:lol::lol:
what web site is that ??:eusa_angel:

Big +1 to this reader comment:

Posted by Guessedworker on August 15, 2011, 11:37 AM | #

What it shows is that the decision to impose a “white rioter” narrative across the board, even where there were only negroes, was taken long before the first window was broken. It was taken not by the journalists on the ground or the editorial team in the office or even by the board. It was taken by the liberal mind, and is part and parcel of the way that liberal mind functions.

It is nigh impossible to over-estimate the self-estrangement of the liberal mind. These people have no connection through their learned thought patterns to self or kind. Liberalism of this order is simply the identification with Jewish existential hostility to us, and liberals haven’t a clue about that. Worse, they think they are exponents of a way to human freedom. It is the greatest delusion of an age of delusions.

It is nigh impossible to over-estimate the self-estrangement of the liberal mind. These people have no connection through their learned thought patterns to self or kind. Liberalism of this order is simply the identification with Jewish existential hostility to us, and liberals haven’t a clue about that.

Pretty accurate diagnosis of the white race's disease.

Forum List

Back