Big Government News Refuses to Cover Bobulinski Story Despite Documentation

Cowardly media outlets are simply embargoing any news regarding Biden corruption which has been documented by former Biden employee Tony Bobulinski.

The proof is there. So there is no doubt Biden is corrupt and filthy dirty.

Democracy and liberty die when Fifth Columnists refuse to do their jobs. They would rather help turn the US into the Soviet Union than honestly do their jobs. It makes decent fair minded people want to puke
Rudi giuliani's sharpie written notes are not documentation.

Sorry for your luck.
Sorry for your willingness to not consider that maybe...MAYBE...a future president may be compromised by our adversaries.
Emails, text messages, a direct witness...all mean nothing because Guiliani has a sharpie

There is no one to say what the most important news of the election cycle is.
MOST important story is a value judgement. What's indisputable is news about Hunter Biden
working with Chinese spies and documents that prove Hunter was laundering and funneling
money from his jobs, given to him based on the political clout of his father, to his father.

That's epic corruption and something voters should know about regardless of whether it serves the
political purposes of powerful government approved news propaganda agencies or not.
Aren't you tired of repeating your tired lame talking points?

What gets published is up to the publisher. Do You just want to force the free press to publish the sensationalist story or do you want to force people into reading it as well?
:rolleyes: What I don't want is for Big Government Approved news agencies to censor the news and
rob people of the chance to make informed choices when voting for president. But since ignorance in this matter would benefit Dishonest Joe Biden I can see why you are in favor of uninformed voters.

If people aren't being given all the information needed to make an informed choice how can they
make an informed decision? I guess that's what you are counting on.

Come back when you have an original informed thought. See you never.
The story is really about Joe Biden's corruption stupid. If you'd look at it instead of just shoving your head further up your ass you'd know that.

If you demand the free press print it, you don't believe in a free press.
I believe in a free press that does not censor news. If you believe in censoring the most important news of this election cycle then you can't really pretend in a free press. You believe in a corrupt fascist press.

There is no one to say what the most important news of the election cycle is. What gets published is up to the publisher. Do You just want to force the free press to publish the sensationalist story or do you want to force people into reading it as well?
No stupid, the Orwellian bit belongs to you idiots on the left. Own it.

Let me guess, you heard President Trumpyberra on Faux News telling you that Orwellian bit didn't you?

What I don't want is for Big Government Approved news agencies to censor the news

Good because there is no agency that is censoring the fruitcakes at Gateway, or any Alt-Right Affiliate from publishing that tripe.

The days of the major media acknowledging and publishing phony sensationalist stories from the Rabid Right Wing appears to be over.

Good because there is no agency that is censoring the fruitcakes at Gateway, or any Alt-Right Affiliate from publishing that tripe.

The days of the major media acknowledging and publishing phony sensationalist stories from the Rabid Right Wing appears to be over.
This story is "phony and sensationalist" how?
So odd how Joe Biden won't comment on this phony story except for blanket denial at the debate when forced to comment. And so bizarre how Hunter Biden just dropped out of sight and can't be found anywhere.
You would think Joe would want to tear into these "lies".

It appears he can't stay far enough away from it however. I believe a news embargo by the Government Approved media is called VOTER SUPPRESSION.

Last edited:
There is no one to say what the most important news of the election cycle is.
MOST important story is a value judgement. What's indisputable is news about Hunter Biden
working with Chinese spies and documents that prove Hunter was laundering and funneling
money from his jobs, given to him based on the political clout of his father, to his father.

That's epic corruption and something voters should know about regardless of whether it serves the
political purposes of powerful government approved news propaganda agencies or not.
Aren't you tired of repeating your tired lame talking points?

What gets published is up to the publisher. Do You just want to force the free press to publish the sensationalist story or do you want to force people into reading it as well?
:rolleyes: What I don't want is for Big Government Approved news agencies to censor the news and
rob people of the chance to make informed choices when voting for president. But since ignorance in this matter would benefit Dishonest Joe Biden I can see why you are in favor of uninformed voters.

If people aren't being given all the information needed to make an informed choice how can they
make an informed decision? I guess that's what you are counting on.

Come back when you have an original informed thought. See you never.
The story is really about Joe Biden's corruption stupid. If you'd look at it instead of just shoving your head further up your ass you'd know that.

Nah it's about a last minute October Surprise trying to accomplish what Strong Arming the Ukrainian President wasn't able to accomplish. Getting a phony story about Joe out in the US media. Looks like it's backfiring too.

This story is "phony and sensationalist" how?
So odd how Joe Biden won't comment on this phony story except for blanket denial at the debate when forced to comment. And so bizarre how Hunter Biden just dropped out of sight and can't be found anywhere.
You would think Joe would want to tear into these "lies".

It appears he can't stay far enough away from it however. I believe a news embargo by the Government Approved media is called VOTER SUPPRESSION.

You can call a big turd a rose but is still smells like shit.

Nah it's about a last minute October Surprise trying to accomplish what Strong Arming the Ukrainian President wasn't able to accomplish. Getting a phony story about Joe out in the US media. Looks like it's backfiring too.
Not a phony story, however. Tony Bobulinski has provided all the documentation needed to support his story.
How often does someone has to say this to you? You are dumber than a sack of dog shit!

Lie harder next time.

If you demand the free press print it, you don't believe in a free press.
I believe in a free press that does not censor news. If you believe in censoring the most important news of this election cycle then you can't really pretend in a free press. You believe in a corrupt fascist press.

There is no one to say what the most important news of the election cycle is. What gets published is up to the publisher. Do You just want to force the free press to publish the sensationalist story or do you want to force people into reading it as well?
No stupid, the Orwellian bit belongs to you idiots on the left. Own it.

Let me guess, you heard President Trumpyberra on Faux News telling you that Orwellian bit didn't you?
No unlike you I can both read and think. All you can do is drool and follow your masters instructions.

Look I really don't give an air born rodents behind what you do. If the truth bothers you so much, perhaps you should, for you own peace of mind.
The truth? That doesn't bother me at all. It's your consistent tiresome lying that I am weary of.

Look I really don't give an air born rodents behind what you do. If the truth bothers you so much, perhaps you should, for you own peace of mind.
The truth? That doesn't bother me at all. It's your consistent tiresome lying that I am weary of.

Sorry that you consider correcting your misconceptions about the meaning of a Free Press in America lying.

Sorry that you consider correcting your misconceptions about the meaning of a Free Press in American lying.
I'm sorry you are under the impression that I have misconceptions about our big corporate media..

Tony Bobulinski has literally produced proof of his claims from Hunter Biden himself.

Also sorry you are too stubborn/stupid to acknowledge this.

Sorry that you consider correcting your misconceptions about the meaning of a Free Press in American lying.
I'm sorry you are under the impression that I have misconceptions about our big corporate media..

Tony Bobulinski has literally produced proof of his claims from Hunter Biden himself.

Also sorry you are too stubborn/stupid to acknowledge this.

What you or anyone else thinks about any particular story, or why you think it's credible or true has nothing to do with the freedom of the press.

Year after year we hear alleged scandals involving Obama, Hilary, Nancy, and a long list of evil devil-worshipping pedophile baby cannibalizing crooked kidnapping chess cheating shoplifting voter fraud whatchamacallits and the silly Republican Trumpoholic dreams fall apart like soggy burritos and tens of millions spent on seven Benghazi Congressional investigations. Geez, at least Mueller and Impeachment put some crooks and liars in jail and shined a light of confirmation on Trump's buffoonery and affiliation with criminals and convicts.

Year after year we hear alleged scandals involving Obama, Hilary, Nancy, and a long list of evil devil-worshipping pedophile baby cannibalizing crooked kidnapping chess cheating shoplifting voter fraud whatchamacallits and the silly Republican Trumpoholic dreams fall apart like soggy burritos and tens of millions spent on seven Benghazi Congressional investigations. Geez, at least Mueller and Impeachment put some crooks and liars in jail and shined a light of confirmation on Trump's buffoonery and affiliation with criminals and convicts.
You sound like a low end attorney trying to convince a jury of absolute B.S.
And we know it works because Hillary and now Biden will both get over 60 million votes.
You really have to be totally ignorant or totally indifferent to vote for the filthy corrupt democrat party these days.

The struggle is real. Real stupid.

We all know that, in the end, you will be disappointed. You have been duped by RW radio and
Rupert Murdoch for decades. You have yet to learn. And the anguish you now feel is your due.

The "drain the swamp" guy who is a media mastermind can't get a single fucking indictment of
anyone....and he can't convince voters that his opponent is corrupt.

There are real fucking emails and texts and witnesses.

Russia!

The struggle is real. Real stupid.

We all know that, in the end, you will be disappointed. You have been duped by RW radio and
Rupert Murdoch for decades. You have yet to learn. And the anguish you now feel is your due.

The "drain the swamp" guy who is a media mastermind can't get a single fucking indictment of
anyone....and he can't convince voters that his opponent is corrupt.

There are real fucking emails and texts and witnesses.

Russia!

At this point all the Banana Republicans have is unproven last minute allegations that can't be proved before election day.

In other words the Banana Republicans want a Kangaroo court of Faux opinion to convict Biden on hearsay by Tuesday!

Forum List

Back