Big Government News Refuses to Cover Bobulinski Story Despite Documentation

Cowardly media outlets are simply embargoing any news regarding Biden corruption which has been documented by former Biden employee Tony Bobulinski.

The proof is there. So there is no doubt Biden is corrupt and filthy dirty.

Democracy and liberty die when Fifth Columnists refuse to do their jobs. They would rather help turn the US into the Soviet Union than honestly do their jobs. It makes decent fair minded people want to puke

If Bullshitinsky was really so disturbed...the phones would have been turned over 3 years ago...right?

I have a friend who is a Lefty.
We nearly got into it today because he INSISTS Biden is innocent and Trump is the real criminal.

As a nation....WE------ ARE------- SCREWED

99% chance a civil war is in our near future....or the Left will just become our masters and rulers.

Trump's friends and political appointees have a strange habit of being found guilty of felonies. So your friend is right. You should listen to him.

Joe Biden has all the major news outlets in his back pocket

You mean he has earned their support, perhaps not so much what he has said and done as a moderate, but rather what the current president has said and done as a batshit crazy winger.

We nearly got into it today because he INSISTS Biden is innocent and Trump is the real criminal.

99% chance a civil war is in our near future....or the Left will just become our masters and rulers.

Trump's friends and political appointees have a strange habit of being found guilty of felonies. So your friend is right. You should listen to him.

You should visit North Korea....mention to a few North Koreans how ugly Kim Jong Ill is........

I wonder if you'll be found guilty of a capital offense? Likely. Try it.

You probably have no CLUE what the relation is lol

You should visit North Korea....mention to a few North Koreans how ugly Kim Jong Ill is........

I wonder if you'll be found guilty of a capital offense? Likely. Try it.

You probably have no CLUE what the relation is lol

I'm happy to say that I have zero idea what is going on in your pea brain.

Do you notice the democrats/lefties on this site and the MSM, Democrats, Elitists go on and on about conspiracy, lies, etc.... on this topic

Yet no one has any evidence to dispute this shit. It's all finger pointing with no data.

Yeah- That's why this is the real deal. they have NOTHING.

If you demand the free press print it, you don't believe in a free press.
I believe in a free press that does not censor news. If you believe in censoring the most important news of this election cycle then you can't really pretend in a free press. You believe in a corrupt fascist press.

You mean he has earned their support, perhaps not so much what he has said and done as a moderate, but rather what the current president has said and done as a batshit crazy winger.
Of course that's NOT what I meant or implied. Biden is a democrat so he can be as corrupt and
dishonest as he wants and the press will cover for him. And you know it.
You admit it by constantly stating
this "free press" can censor this news that hurts Dishonest Joe and ignore it.

And of course we are all free to naturally infer this news is all hitting it's target and the NY Times and
CBS, etc.., can't allow the uninformed to find out. So eff off!

Cowardly media outlets are simply embargoing any news regarding Biden corruption which has been documented by former Biden employee Tony Bobulinski.

Democracy and liberty die when Fifth Columnists refuse to do their jobs. They would rather help turn the US into the Soviet Union than honestly do their jobs. It makes decent fair minded people want to puke
The world is now officially bizarre. All these politically activist minds on the left ---- they do not want to know the truth. They do not want to know just how corrupt and despicable are their leftist political officials or operatives in society. They are perfectly content with their beloved mainstream media and press not reporting on all the dirty sins their people engage in.
Tell me that is healthy for a nation... or for one's soul?

The struggle is real. Real stupid.

We all know that, in the end, you will be disappointed. You have been duped by RW radio and
Rupert Murdoch for decades. You have yet to learn. And the anguish you now feel is your due.

The "drain the swamp" guy who is a media mastermind can't get a single fucking indictment of
anyone....and he can't convince voters that his opponent is corrupt.

You fit right in:

1603982567160.png

I believe in a free press that does not censor news. If you believe in censoring the most important news of this election cycle then you can't really pretend in a free press. You believe in a corrupt fascist press.

There is no one to say what the most important news of the election cycle is. What gets published is up to the publisher. Do You just want to force the free press to publish the sensationalist story or do you want to force people into reading it as well?

Of course that's NOT what I meant or implied. Biden is a democrat so he can be as corrupt and

And of course we are all free to naturally infer this news is all hitting it's target and the NY Times and

Boohoo, the Wanna-be-King can't control all the printing presses in the Land and force them to print last minute accusations from the fringe right so they can try Good old Joe in the Faux/Trumpybear Kangaroo Court of Rabid Right Wing opinion.

It makes decent fair minded people get pissed off enough to want to blow their fucking heads off and I'm afraid that if the situation doesn't improve that's exactly what will happen. Tyranny can never last long, not under any circumstances. It's a simple lesson that has been born out by history over and over again but you have to have brains enough to learn from history and not repeat its mistakes.

There is no one to say what the most important news of the election cycle is. What gets published is up to the publisher. Do You just want to force the free press to publish the sensationalist story or do you want to force people into reading it as well?
No stupid, the Orwellian bit belongs to you idiots on the left. Own it.

There is no one to say what the most important news of the election cycle is.
MOST important story is a value judgement. What's indisputable is news about Hunter Biden
working with Chinese spies and documents that prove Hunter was laundering and funneling
money from his jobs, given to him based on the political clout of his father, to his father.

That's epic corruption and something voters should know about regardless of whether it serves the
political purposes of powerful government approved news propaganda agencies or not.
Aren't you tired of repeating your tired lame talking points?

What gets published is up to the publisher. Do You just want to force the free press to publish the sensationalist story or do you want to force people into reading it as well?
:rolleyes: What I don't want is for Big Government Approved news agencies to censor the news and
rob people of the chance to make informed choices when voting for president. But since ignorance in this matter would benefit Dishonest Joe Biden I can see why you are in favor of uninformed voters.

If people aren't being given all the information needed to make an informed choice how can they
make an informed decision? I guess that's what you are counting on.

Come back when you have an original informed thought. See you never.

Last edited:

If Bullshitinsky was really so disturbed...the phones would have been turned over 3 years ago...right?

If they brought out candycorn to shout you down, you are really really on to something.....

Hey, candycorn, did you cheer when Low IQ Joe got that prosecutor fired????

If they brought out candycorn to shout you down, you are really really on to something.....

Hey, candycorn, did you cheer when Low IQ Joe got that prosecutor fired????

I remember, we held a parade in my condo's parking lot.

Back to Bullshitinsky...the story is fading...too bad.

Boohoo, the Wanna-be-King can't control all the printing presses in the Land and force them to print last minute accusations from the fringe right so they can try Good old Joe in the Faux/Trumpybear Kangaroo Court of Rabid Right Wing opinion.

Blind Boo, why was Hunter Biden paid all that money?

Does the American public deserve to know the truth?

Or are you OPPOSED to any INVESTIGATION....

LOL!!!!

Democrats steal. Democrats oppose investigations into Democrats stealing.....

Back to Bullshitinsky...the story is fading...too bad.

Why the hate?

Can you tell us why Hunter Biden was paid all that money?

Are you opposed to an INVESTIGATION as to why Hunter Biden got all that money.....

LOL!!!!!

Candycorn has known all along that homObama was using foreign aid for kickbacks.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back