BIG CONGRATS TO DONALD TRUMP, HE DID IT AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
What was the poll swing again. double digits right? What you guys going to say for your next polls? They're like your news and "fact-checks", misinformation.

Don't worry, there will never be another Trump. We're so lucky to have someone so capable, and we'll never see another again. That's what orange men in funny hair can do I guess, eccentric to the bone, 100 lb balls.

Remember this, he knocked out the Clinton legacy and now the Biden's. Remember how you guys claimed someone should do something about D.C corruption we know exists, probably even pedophiles the pieces of shit. Well, who has proved to do just that more than Trump? He also beat down deep-state appointed POTUS Harris, I tell no lies.

Enjoy the ride PROGS, perhaps remember what you participated in last four years, and recognize the most accomplished POTUS since when? After eight years nobody. It's that or continue soaking up false information triggering emotions and projection.

It was a neutral debate. Trumpsters will think Trump behaved himself and acted presidential while attacking Biden in the Trump fashion they love. Bidenites will be happy with Bidens performance as he made it through with no big gaffs and threw a couple good punches.

This debate won’t move the needle much.. perhaps a small advantage to Trump but I don’t think enough to close the gap. 12 more days of disgusting attacks against Joes kid and we can welcome President Biden and get that Turd out of the White House

What was the poll swing again. double digits right? What you guys going to say for your next polls? They're like your news and "fact-checks", misinformation.

Don't worry, there will never be another Trump. We're so lucky to have someone so capable, and we'll never see another again. That's what orange men in funny hair can do I guess, eccentric to the bone, 100 lb balls.

Remember this, he knocked out the Clinton legacy and now the Biden's. Remember how you guys claimed someone should do something about D.C corruption we know exists, probably even pedophiles the pieces of shit. Well, who has proved to do just that more than Trump? He also beat down deep-state appointed POTUS Harris, I tell no lies.

Enjoy the ride PROGS, perhaps remember what you participated in last four years, and recognize the most accomplished POTUS since when? After eight years nobody. It's that or continue soaking up false information triggering emotions and projection.
Man, cult worship is real!

Wrong answer trumptard. Your boy got his ass handed to him.

Biden flat out lied about the ACA and calling blacks super predators. The AP and already called him out on the ACA, I wonder if they'll do the same on the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back