BiG Brother is watching

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Lest you speak ill of the vax......tempted to send a nasty vax just to see what happens
How about shutting the fuck up?

Lest you speak ill of the vax......tempted to send a nasty vax just to see what happens

I quote from your article;

". . .The White House said local officials and figures will knock on doors and they will only provide information. That’s supposed to make it better? I don’t think so. If you’re vaccinated, you’re fine.

If you don’t want the vaccine you don’t have to get it. You know the risks. . . . "

uh huh :rolleyes:

". . .The White House said local officials and figures will knock on doors and they will only provide information. That’s supposed to make it better? I don’t think so. If you’re vaccinated, you’re fine.

If you don’t want the vaccine you don’t have to get it. You know the risks. . . . "

Actually they plan to use VOLUNTEERS to go door to door to encourage people to get the shots. They aren't planning to send ant "officials". And my personal guess is that not a lot of people are going to actually be doing this unless it happens to be a neighborhood church or something already organized for people to feel better about themselves.

SocialCredit.jpg

That's what you tards do when you run out of an argument?....just say shut up or you are banned?....that won't get you very far with the American people....

That's what you tards do when you run out of an argument?....just say shut up or you are banned?....that won't get you very far with the American people....
But TRUUUUUUMP!!!

Homeless.jpg

I wonder how anyone can watch for vaccine lies when the problem of the past year was that no one knew what was the truth? There is no precedent to this virus, situation or vaccine.

We've gotten 57 different stories from Tony Fauci.

All I know for sure is that Joe Biddum told the country last year that he'd never trust no vaccine from the Donald.

1626149051684.png

But TRUUUUUUMP!!!

View attachment 512076
Whom they illegally spied on

If the vaccines are so freaking great, why aren't they selling themselves?

That's for starters.

For enders, I'm for sure, 100% gonna start a long, hefty chain of vaccine texts with hubby tomorrow just to see what happens. Oh yeah

Blow it out your ass.

Actually they plan to use VOLUNTEERS to go door to door to encourage people to get the shots. They aren't planning to send ant "officials". And my personal guess is that not a lot of people are going to actually be doing this unless it happens to be a neighborhood church or something already organized for people to feel better about themselves.

Volunteers? No pay?

Some people will not like having someone from the government knocking on their door asking questions. They may not be nice to the volunteers.

I am not saying the job will be dangerous but it may not be all that much fun. They can at a minimum expect to get doors slammed in their faces.

Volunteers? No pay?

Some people will not like having someone from the government knocking on their door asking questions. They may not be nice to the volunteers.

I am not saying the job will be dangerous but it may not be all that much fun. They can at a minimum expect to get doors slammed in their faces.

From what I heard on NPR, they plan to seek true-believer volunteers to go door to door pushing vaccines. No more, no less. I don't expect them to get many, and yes I do expect them to get doors slammed in their face.

You're just a useful idiot. They'll take you too, later.

Forum List

Back