Big Bird Spanks Obama...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It seems everyone, including Democrats, are taking this election far more seriously than Obama...:wtf:

----------:dunno:

On October 9, Barack Obama’s camp started airing a campaign attack ad against Mitt Romney that features Big Bird from PBS’s “Sesame Street.” The ad sprang up after Romney commented that he would cut back spending to public broadcasting during last week's nationally televised presidential debate. On Tuesday, the makers of "Sesame Street" fired back and said that they don't support the ad at all. In fact, “Sesame Street” has asked Obama’s campaign to pull the ad from rotation, according to the Wall Street Journal.

----------- :eusa_eh:

In the meantime, both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are still talking about Big Bird. “Thank goodness someone is finally getting tough on Big Bird,” Obama said during a rally in Denver. “We didn’t know that Big Bird was driving the federal deficit.”

On the other side of the fence, Mitt Romney fired back, “You have to scratch your head when the president spends last week talking about saving Big Bird. I actually think we need to have a president who talks about saving the American people and saving good jobs.”

‘Sesame Street’ responds to Barack Obama’s Big Bird campaign ad - National TV | Examiner.com

bb2.jpg

It seems everyone, including Democrats, are taking this election far more seriously than Obama...:wtf:

On October 9, Barack Obama’s camp started airing a campaign attack ad against Mitt Romney that features Big Bird from PBS’s “Sesame Street.” The ad sprang up after Romney commented that he would cut back spending to public broadcasting during last week's nationally televised presidential debate. On Tuesday, the makers of "Sesame Street" fired back and said that they don't support the ad at all. In fact, “Sesame Street” has asked Obama’s campaign to pull the ad from rotation, according to the Wall Street Journal.

In the meantime, both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are still talking about Big Bird. “Thank goodness someone is finally getting tough on Big Bird,” Obama said during a rally in Denver. “We didn’t know that Big Bird was driving the federal deficit.”

On the other side of the fence, Mitt Romney fired back, “You have to scratch your head when the president spends last week talking about saving Big Bird. I actually think we need to have a president who talks about saving the American people and saving good jobs.”

‘Sesame Street’ responds to Barack Obama’s Big Bird campaign ad - National TV | Examiner.com

C Matthews may be jealous.

C Matthews may be jealous.

I'm not sure. One thing is for sure, his leg isn't as thrilled and it's not as wet.

“You have to scratch your head when the president spends last week talking about saving Big Bird. I actually think we need to have a president who talks about saving the American people and saving good jobs.”

I honestly think that Mitt has "ruffled Obama's feather's"

Poor Bigbird! Someone saw Big Bird carrying a binder and trying to buy a plane ticket to Romnesia. When asked what he was doing Big Bird said,

"I don't know, this election has me scared and all confused. I'm scared I'll lose my job and with 23 million unemployed I won't find another job, I hate war and must get away from the war on women 'cause I can't see an optimal outcome and if we don't provide security for ambassadors on 9/11 how will we protect the world from IRAN? and I hear the government is trickling down and businesses are scared! I'm afraid to have kids because I'm told they will be born owing $100,0000 and all I hear is none of this would be happening if it wasn't for bush. I don't know what a bush has to do with any of this! I never been off of Sesame street but all I know is I gotta get out of this Looney Toon country, Where is Romnesia anyway?."

Forum List

Back