Big Bird and Elmo will be fine getting off govt. tete

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
$500M of US taxpayer dollars goes to fund Liberals' PBS. Corporate donations ( shakedown dollars), philanthropy money, and Sesame Street royalties are more than sufficient for the elitists at PBS to keep their lifestyle. Big Bird and Elmo do not need $500M of US taxpayer money. Mickey and Donald don't. Why should Big Bird and Elmo? Plus, Mickey and Donald do not get shakedown corporate dollars or donations from those philanthropists that are on board with the Disney Agenda.

Nothing to worry about. Liberals constantly remind people how PBS and NPR are "commercially viable" entities that do not need government subsidies to exist.....Soon we may be able to to test that theory....

$500M of US taxpayer dollars goes to fund Liberals' PBS. Corporate donations ( shakedown dollars), philanthropy money, and Sesame Street royalties are more than sufficient for the elitists at PBS to keep their lifestyle. Big Bird and Elmo do not need $500M of US taxpayer money. Mickey and Donald don't. Why should Big Bird and Elmo? Plus, Mickey and Donald do not get shakedown corporate dollars or donations from those philanthropists that are on board with the Disney Agenda.

I think what the left are telling you is they will NOT give their own money, so if the government tap is cut off, big bird will go. I had two liberal roomates one year in college who also wailed about PBS and making sure they got government money. The only one who donated to PBS was me. That is liberalism. Just read them on the board.

Nothing to worry about. Liberals constantly remind people how PBS and NPR are "commercially viable" entities that do not need government subsidies to exist.....Soon we may be able to to test that theory....

Let's hope so.

Forum List

Back