Big 90 today

90 years young. Did my daily 5k jog and relaxing with a Heineken. No medications feeling peppy. Eat right,. Exercise incessantly and retire as soon as possible and get out of the work world asap. Good day to you all!!!!!

Congratulations. If I live to be that old, it will probably be because I forgot to die before my body gave out completely.

90 years young. Did my daily 5k jog and relaxing with a Heineken. No medications feeling peppy. Eat right,. Exercise incessantly and retire as soon as possible and get out of the work world asap. Good day to you all!!!!!
Congratulations! That's awesome! Many More Happy Years to you!

Totally agree with you on the "Eat right" and "Exercise incessantly" parts, GREAT advice!

dam you are older than Eddie......happy birthday.....

You rub one out too?...lol

Happy Bday

At home...my dad, he predicted it coming 2 years before. He always said people can't get along so how can nations ever get along? He was right.

Congratulation! May we all grow that old with a mind as sharp as yours!

This 84-year-old joins the others in wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

You did not mention it, but maybe one "secret" to a long life is to avoid becoming too bitter when it comes to politics.

You seem to concentrate on diet & exercise. Great!

Pass on some secrets to longevity you selfish prick! :)

It's in the genes to a very large degree. My father died at 99 from what is called "frailty", in that he did not have any disease or illness. My doc told me that people in their 90s are the largest growing demographic in the country. And Happy Birthday Init!

And oh yeah....don't smoke. One thing you hardly ever see in a nursing home is somebody sneaking outside for a smoke. My father's sister smoke 2 packs a day and drank a fifth of whiskey every night and still made it to 84 before she died. It's in the genes with the exception of how much pollution your body incurs, both by ingesting or environmental.

Blaine has a great post. Genetics, low red meat ingestion, some yes but hardly the mainstay. Lots of fresh veggies in my garden. Retire and exercise.

Congratulations and wishing you many more more healthy, happy years!!!!!!!
1622242747925.png

Right behind you at 82. I might not make it to 90 though, had triple bypass at 71. They say you have about 15 years after that. Life is still good though. :)

Forum List

Back