Biden’s Year One Press Conference: A Silent Film

Furthermore., when asked why he supposes that such large segments of the American electorate have come to harbor such profound concerns about his cognitive fitness, the President responded by saying " I have no idea."

Honestly, I really do believe that the President truly has no idea why such a large segment of the American electorate have come to harbor such profound concerns.

So often these days the lack of self-awareness seems observable to everyone except for those who simply are not self-aware.

Last edited:
Furthermore., when asked why he supposes that such large segments of the American electorate have come to harbor such profound concerns about his cognitive fitness, the President responded by saying " I have no idea."

Good ol' James Rosen, formerly with Fox. The guy who when he did his job looking into the life and actions of then POTUS Obumma as journalists are supposed to do, Barry sent the FBI after him to nearly destroy his life.

I felt a twinge of sadness watching that, until my better nature kicked in and I said "Fuck him."

My thoughts exactly. Silence can speak volumes and in Joe's long drawls, I could only wonder how many countless good people he walked right over destroying their lives on his way to steal as much as he has managed to put together in his life!

But nature always finds balance, first taking his wife and son, leaving him Hunter, and now Joe is just too old, feeble and senile to neither enjoy nor even count his stolen bobbles.

An empty shell of a bitter, forgotten man.

tumblr_mgzl2eUvqK1qz581wo3_500.gif

I didn't have confidence in Biden to lead as President for years. I kept up with him from political news since the1970s. He needed to stay in Congress or maybe lead a Union. He is a loyal American and loyal party member but he needs help I hope Party leaders from both Parties step in and help him and our country get through these dangerous times we are in.

Let's Go Brandon
My thoughts exactly. Silence can speak volumes and in Joe's long drawls, I could only wonder how many countless good people he walked right over destroying their lives on his way to steal as much as he has managed to put together in his life!

But nature always finds balance, first taking his wife and son, leaving him Hunter, and now Joe is just too old, feeble and senile to neither enjoy nor even count his stolen bobbles.

An empty shell of a bitter, forgotten man.

View attachment 592375
Let's go Brandon

Not a good fit as leader?? What an understatement. Mans a walking, talking disaster. I doubt anyone believes he's capable of leading the US.

Forum List

Back