Biden's worst campaign moment ever

This was the episode that provoked biden's departure from his first run for the Presidency.

Is that about the time tramp was in the Soviet Union:
------------------------------------------------------------

The real estate mogul was in Russia visiting sites for a potential tower. Yuri Dubinin, then the Soviet ambassador, had proposed the idea to Trump while the two were having lunch in New York in late 1986 or early 1987. Because of the ambassador, Trump wrote in 1987's Trump: The Art of the Deal, "I'm talking about building a large luxury hotel, across the street from the Kremlin, in partnership with the Soviet government. They have asked me to go to Moscow in July."

This was the episode that provoked biden's departure from his first run for the Presidency.

Still, with its focus on the 1987 incident, the ad leaves out some contemporary context: Years later, Fahey now is a Biden supporter.
Fahey told WMUR in 2019 that Biden had apologized for his comments when they met again in 2008, during Biden's second run for the presidency. "He said, 'You're Frank Fahey,' and he knew right off and he said, 'I want to apologize.' He said, 'I was way out of line that day,'" Fahey recalled, adding: "I like his honesty."
---------------------------------
from your article.

Forum List

Back