Biden's White House Press Secretary is a communist sympathizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, you do know after the whole Trump-Russia thing that this is falling on deaf ears...right?
1606925324874.png

Yeah, you do know after the whole Trump-Russia thing that this is falling on deaf ears...right?
We spent millions and took a year on the Robert Mueller nonsense.
Do you guys not accept what your own jihad tells you?

All of those millions recovered. Paid for by Manafort and his associates. At least it wasn't the waste the whole "Benghazi" debacle was. :)
Except Trump skated..and then fucked up again with Ukraine..and then skated again....and then ignored the pandemic (fucking up again).

We spent millions and took a year on the Robert Mueller nonsense.
Do you guys not accept what your own jihad tells you?

All of those millions recovered. Paid for by Manafort and his associates. At least it wasn't the waste the whole "Benghazi" debacle was. :)
Not a total waste. Look at all the knowledge we gained of
Obama lying to Congress while running guns to jihadists in Syria and Lebanon. Fast and Furious: Cartel, Middle East and OIG

There was no political will to go after Barry O. but that is what it was . A political decision.

Except Trump skated..and then fucked up again with Ukraine..and then skated again....and then ignored the pandemic (fucking up again).
All this "skating" should tell you something but you don't seem inclined to think about the path
of obstinate idiocy you have taken.

I have a black Russian Navy Captain hat I bought from the Russian Arts store in the East Village in the 90's right after the Wall came down. My Dad was at first revolted, but a few Christmases later both he and my ultra conservative brother each got a hat that my Dad used to wear and my brother continues to wear.

Ironic that Putin is a now greater American patriot than any democrat politician and many Republicans as well

Ironic that Putin is a now greater American patriot than any democrat politician and many Republicans as well
Putin is an American patriot?

not in my opinion

i wonder how libs would react if she were wearing a hat with a swastka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back