chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Kick off soon.
2. Not the American Super Bowl.
3. Biden's War.
4. Making one war rage at a time in Europe.
5. The dumb bastard.
6. He didn't get just what he wanted in Ukraine, when he was there to skim off the billions in aid.
7. So; "fuckin light em up"
8. The feeble president thinks, is the solution in his fuzzy mind, full of clouds and dark closets, nobody has ever been in, and dares not.
9. The ruskies will be carrying out thousands of dead ruskies, the Ukrainians will fight a lot harder than they think.
10. Prepare to bury tons of dead, get the trucks ready to carry them back to Russia, for burial.
10.(a) Let the *Biden War Begin* at the cost of lives in Russia, and Ukraine, let them figure out how to bring peace back to themselves, don't look to Biden for peace, he wants war, and you poor bastards to kill each other.

From Link: "KYIV, Ukraine—U.S. officials are warning that Russia could be about to attack Ukraine. For many citizens in this embattled country, the assault has already begun."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Biden says Russia is going to attack the Ukraine. The people of the Ukraine say they are not. I've often noted that the people know far more than we do.

Biden says Russia is going to attack the Ukraine. The people of the Ukraine say they are not. I've often noted that the people know far more than we do.

Youre an idiot. Apparently what you DONT know is propaganda when you hear it.

Baghdad Bob said Iraq was not being attacked as bombs blew up all around him.

But he knew more, right?

Youre an idiot. Apparently what you DONT know is propaganda when you hear it.

Baghdad Bob said Iraq was not being attacked as bombs blew up all around him.

But he knew more, right?

Obviously you were simply not able to understand what I said.

Biden has repeatedly said that he will not go to war with Russia over Ukraine and instead will hit Russia with significant sanctions. Regardless of his claim, I personally don't see us going to war with any nuclear power that isn't actually attacking us or NATO and Russia kind of has NATO over a barrel (of oil in this case). The Russian oil pipeline was completed in Germany and as a result, the only thing the largest European NATO military (Germany) is doing, is to provide K-5 Helmets to Ukraine's military, as they don't want to deter Russia's oil spigot once operational.
As I said in a different post, Russia and China are playing chess with the west, while the Biden Administration is still trying to figure out how to play checkers.

Biden is determined to start a war with Russia. He might believe this would unite the country. He would be wrong. He might believe he would increase his support. That would be wrong. He might just be wanting to kill Americans. That's correct.

Fuck Biden is refusing to let unvaxed Americans leave Ukraine. Poland will take them. The white house fuck says no.

Biden is leaving Americans to the mercy of Russia. Time to defect.

Sorry bout that,

1. Putin doesn't want NATO in Ukraine.
2. Or fucking else, he is saying.
3. WAR!
4. Lets agree that Russia needs to be secure, NATO would dampen it, so stand the fuck down, NATO.
5. You are about to kick off WWIII, fucking dumb bastards.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Biden is determined to start a war with Russia. He might believe this would unite the country. He would be wrong. He might believe he would increase his support. That would be wrong. He might just be wanting to kill Americans. That's correct.

Fuck Biden is refusing to let unvaxed Americans leave Ukraine. Poland will take them. The white house fuck says no.

Time to defect? Where are YOU going? Wherever you go, enjoy your trip and stay.

Biden has repeatedly said that he will not go to war with Russia over Ukraine and instead will hit Russia with significant sanctions. Regardless of his claim, I personally don't see us going to war with any nuclear power that isn't actually attacking us or NATO and Russia kind of has NATO over a barrel (of oil in this case). The Russian oil pipeline was completed in Germany and as a result, the only thing the largest European NATO military (Germany) is doing, is to provide K-5 Helmets to Ukraine's military, as they don't want to deter Russia's oil spigot once operational.
As I said in a different post, Russia and China are playing chess with the west, while the Biden Administration is still trying to figure out how to play checkers.
Russia does not care about the sanctions, even US kicks them out of the SWIFT. It turns out that Russia is in debt to the Euro banks. Sanctions will hurt them as much as the Euro banks.

Nordstream2 supplying Germany will become hugely damaging to America's hold on all European Nato countries.

Russia isn't going to invade Ukraine, but Biden's prediction is so positive that it leaves little room for stepping back by Biden/America.

This almost guarantees a provocation by Ukraine that can be blamed on Russia.

Somehow the appearance of a Russian attack must be created. The stakes are too high with Nordstream2.

Germany is threatening an economic alliance with Russia and that will inevitably negate America's hold on Europe's Nato countries.

Where Germany goes, the EU follows.

How is Biden starting a war with Russia?

Biden needs to send in F-15eagles to shoot down every Russian plane, bar none.

f15eagle.jpg

:)-

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden's war rages on.
2. Biden pays for the war through oil.
3. Lets Go Brandon!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Please do not use the term “Texas” in your posts. I’m a Texan and I know from the smell, you are not.

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm born a Texan, from the town where the West begins. FORT WORTH
2. Anyway we don't need comments from the peanut sections.
3. So......stfu!..
4. Your user name is where you are the *PEANUT SECTION* *watchingfromafar* away back ker in the, Peanut Section.
5. Witty eh,....lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm born a Texan, from the town where the West begins. FORT WORTH
2. Anyway we don't need comments from the peanut sections.
3. So......stfu!..
4. Your user name is where you are the *PEANUT SECTION* *watchingfromafar* away back ker in the, Peanut Section.
5. Witty eh,....lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I wish you and yours the best today and beyond

Forum List

Back