Biden's vaccinated healthcare workers are infecting patients in hospitals

Yes I am paying attentiom/ Apparently you have not been . The vaxx is less effective against Omicron but it stiol works. It makes sense to get rid of unvaxxed workers because they are more likely to carry and spread Covid, and while Omnicron is the dominant strain, we still have other starins that the vaxx is effective against . And lastly, they are not just letting vaxxed people who are sick come back. There is a quarentine period and they must test negative
So what if people get omi-con? We've been dealing with common colds since the beginning of time.

Are you not paying attention? Test kits are being made availible free of charge to every US household. The production of the antiviral drugs is the responsibility of the manufacturers. Please expalin wht more Biden should be doing
We don't need test kits to see if we have a cold, all we have to do is notice if we have cold symptoms or not.

So since Bidens vaccinated medical staff is infecting patients, why is there even a mandate for healthcare workers to be vaccinated when all it really does is create a shortage of medical staff which forces infected workers to come to work where they then infect and kill patients who are already hospitalized?

Yes, this is absolutely lefty stupidity. You fire health care workers for not being vaccinated and then you allow Covid positive health care workers to work. It makes no sense. This proves that the mentality is all about the control of others. They don't care how many people they spread Covid to, just as long as they can fire the unvaccinated from their jobs or force them to get vaccinated. Meanwhile, the vaccinated are actually the ones spreading the virus.

Yes, this is absolutely lefty stupidity. You fire health care workers for not being vaccinated and then you allow Covid positive health care workers to work. It makes no sense. This proves that the mentality is all about the control of others. They don't care how many people they spread Covid to, just as long as they can fire the unvaccinated from their jobs or force them to get vaccinated. Meanwhile, the vaccinated are actually the ones spreading the virus.
It is not like that everywhere. I don't think our hospital has actually fired anybody, and they certainly are not allowing their nursing staff to work while they have Covid, as my son is still out, even now. Possibly this is overblown and localities deal with their local situation as best they know how?

It is not like that everywhere. I don't think our hospital has actually fired anybody, and they certainly are not allowing their nursing staff to work while they have Covid, as my son is still out, even now. Possibly this is overblown and localities deal with their local situation as best they know how?
It's happening in a lot of places and it proves the lefty stupidity and obsession with going after the unvaccinated while allowing the vaccinated to spread the virus. Vaccinations do nothing to stop the spread of either Delta or Omicron. Most of the reason things have been getting worse for months is because the left have had policies which encourage the vaccinated to spread the virus.

Forum List

Back