Biden's Trojan Horse Presidency

We're suffering under the 3rd term of the Tan Messiah. Only a dim-wit can't see that. I hope that bastard dies slowly of hemorrhoids.

Given the state of politics in America, I suppose we could be thankful things aren't much worse. Still, Biden is "no great shakes", as they say. The Republican and Democratic Parties had set us up to accept seriously lacking leaders. War criminals and pure egoists are not ideal candidates for the top office, yet year after year that is what the duopoly serves up.

What a moronic article! Can't even get the story of the Trojan War straight. :auiqs.jpg:

What is incorrect about this?

“the famous hollow wooden horse, secretly filled with soldiers, that was given by the Greeks to the Athenians during the famed Trojan War. Once taken inside the impenetrable walls of Athens, Greek soldiers burst out of the horse and opened the gates to let in the besieging army.”

What a moronic article! Can't even get the story of the Trojan War straight. :auiqs.jpg:

“the famous hollow wooden horse, secretly filled with soldiers, that was given by the Greeks to the Athenians during the famed Trojan War. Once taken inside the impenetrable walls of Athens, Greek soldiers burst out of the horse and opened the gates to let in the besieging army.”
Uh, what war was it?

What a moronic article! Can't even get the story of the Trojan War straight.
You're joking, right? :rolleyes-41:

That is hilarious! No one can get so much wrong in such few words!

Bidem stole the Presidency and is fucking the USA in the ass.

The Trojan Horse analogy seems appropriate to me.

Forum List

Back