Biden’s tax hikes will ‘significantly hurt’ businesses

Mass education eh ? What type of education are you talking about ?? We are seeing some crazy stuff that is being highly rejected by a majority of the citizen's, and these are still citizen's who give a care about their children and/or grandchildren.

I have no idea what your point is.

And Carter is Happy Biden will take over the worst President in history

The worst President in history is Donald Trump, who took the spot from George Bush, who took the spot from Ronald Reagan, who took the spot from Herbert Hoover, who took the spot from US Grant.

Biden has already kicked Trumps ass in just 9 months. Most jobs created in first 100 days than any President in history. Will finish the year with GDP over 6% every Quarter,

Carter was a better President than every modern Republican President.

Another troll post from ordinary troll

The worst President in history is Donald Trump, who took the spot from George Bush, who took the spot from Ronald Reagan, who took the spot from Herbert Hoover, who took the spot from US Grant.

Biden has already kicked Trumps ass in just 9 months. Most jobs created in first 100 days than any President in history. Will finish the year with GDP over 6% every Quarter,

You are on Crack, please don't post your stupid shit to me anymore, I hate conversing with ignorant people.

Not really. Perhaps for Proportional Representation so that the money the government spends, is spent more wisely.

You Probably don't pay for these things anyway. The reality is once your tax money has gone to pay for certain things like infrastructure, security and the like, the amount you paid has run out.

Ok. Who pays for studies of make prostitutes in Vietnam? The reality is that when taxpayers like myself call out as to why these egregious bullshit items are even in the budget, you tax and spend people start crying about the infrastructure.

Yeah right.... Ok then play dumb.

CRT for starters.

I'm not playing dumb. Your post made no sense.

"CRT for starters" simply isn't enough for me to know what you're talking about.

But if you can't communicate properly, just let me know and we can end this now.

Ok. Who pays for studies of make prostitutes in Vietnam? The reality is that when taxpayers like myself call out as to why these egregious bullshit items are even in the budget, you tax and spend people start crying about the infrastructure.

Am I a "tax and spend" person?

The reality is in a system like the US's with only two parties, you're going to get a lot more bullshit. It's because people can't change their politicians very easily.

In Germany they have a political party called the AfD, they were founded in 2013 and by 2017 they had 12.2% of the votes.

In the UK they have a political party called UKIP, founded in 1993 (or somewhere around that time) and by 2015 they had 12.2% of the votes.

The difference was that the AfD had 90 seats in the Bundestag, while UKIP had one seat in the British parliament.

The FPTP system in the UK prevented UKIP getting seats and becoming a viable party. Whereas in Germany the system allows for smaller parties to do well when people are dissatisfied.

You`ve got three buts but he was only impeached twice. The same number of times he lost the popular vote.
In the mind of a lefty then, it should be, "But but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but Trump", and no doubt some more.

A very delusional post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back