'Biden's stumbling, bumbling first steps on COVID-19 expose his weak, feeble plan'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden's stumbling, bumbling first steps on COVID-19 expose his weak, feeble plan - They started with violating the mask mandate that Biden himself put in place

President Joe Biden delivers remarks on racial equity, in the State Dining Room of the White House, Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

REMEMBER THIS?

'Joe Biden vows to 'change the course' of COVID-19 in his first 100 days as president'

NOW?

'Biden says 'nothing we can do' to change pandemic 'trajectory' in coming months;

After Joe Biden was caught hypocritically violating his own 'Mask mandate' Executive order he had just signed hours earlier, his new Press Secretary justified Biden not following his own mandate by declaring Joe was 'celebrating' ... and besides ..."We Have Bigger Issues To Worry About".

Obviously....killing US jobs, destroying American lives, and doing what was best for RUSSIA & China. Joe is busy earning that $1 BILLION the CCP paid him....

!

Biden's stumbling, bumbling first steps on COVID-19 expose his weak, feeble plan - They started with violating the mask mandate that Biden himself put in place

President Joe Biden delivers remarks on racial equity, in the State Dining Room of the White House, Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

REMEMBER THIS?

'Joe Biden vows to 'change the course' of COVID-19 in his first 100 days as president'

NOW?

'Biden says 'nothing we can do' to change pandemic 'trajectory' in coming months;

After Joe Biden was caught hypocritically violating his own 'Mask mandate' Executive order he had just signed hours earlier, his new Press Secretary justified Biden not following his own mandate by declaring Joe was 'celebrating' ... and besides ..."We Have Bigger Issues To Worry About".

Obviously....killing US jobs, destroying American lives, and doing what was best for RUSSIA & China. Joe is busy earning that $1 BILLION the CCP paid him....

!

What a moron. He nor anyone else can control a pandemic. Anyone who says they can is a flat out liar.

What a moron. He nor anyone else can control a pandemic. Anyone who says they can is a flat out liar.
No, they just know more about science than you.

See, there’s this thing called germ therapy and it helps understand what to do in these situations.

See, there’s this thing called germ therapy and it helps understand what to do in these situations.
They don't know jack crap about science. However they do know how to take a crisis and twist it into a weapon. They caused the deaths of THOUDANDS of people because Donald Trump wasn't "nice" to them. Your fucking asshat lying demented leader watched people die so he could put methods in place to rig the election.

Thank you, President Biden, for working to clean up the mess that was left to you.

Just as Obama had to.

What a load of horse shit.

The "mess" is from the Pandemic.

Before the oh so convenient Chinese virus this country was doing great. A great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across this country. If not for the pandemic our country would still be in great shape.

Biden now has to deal with the same pandemic that Trump had to deal with. He will accomplish nothing since no one can control a pandemic.

It will eventually run its course and from what Biden's done so far I don't see this country getting back on its feet anytime soon.

Science doesn't control a pandemic. Nothing does. The vaccine is already out there and hopefully will control the deaths.

Science doesn't control a pandemic. Nothing does. The vaccine is already out there and hopefully will control the deaths.
So the vaccine is going to control the pandemic?

Hmm, where does a vaccine come from.

Joe Biden is a liar. Everyone knew that already, though.

To give Biden his due, he a politician. There is an old saying "how do you know when a politician is lying? Answer: his lips are moving" As far as I am concerned ALL politicians are liars, that's why I hold them in such low esteem.

They don't know jack crap about science. However they do know how to take a crisis and twist it into a weapon. They caused the deaths of THOUDANDS of people because Donald Trump wasn't "nice" to them. Your fucking asshat lying demented leader watched people die so he could put methods in place to rig the election.
Delusional.

You are thinking "Germ Theory", which no one has ever denied or said doesn't exist with COVID.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Thank you, President Biden, for working to clean up the mess that was left to you.

Just as Obama had to.

Before the oh so convenient Chinese virus this country was doing great. A great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across this country. If not for the pandemic our country would still be in great shape.

Biden now has to deal with the same pandemic that Trump had to deal with. He will accomplish nothing since no one can control a pandemic.

It will eventually run its course and from what Biden's done so far I don't see this country getting back on its feet anytime soon.
Like China Joe, Mac prefers to blame all things 'COVID-19' on President Trump instead of on the CCP who created the virus in a Chinese lab and unleashed it on the world.

One thing I can't understand is WHY Mac is doing so. I understand Biden was paid over $1 BILLION to do so. I doubt Mac is getting paid.

"He was celebrating - and we have more important things to worry about."

REALLY?

Like firing tens of thousands of Americans? Or maybe THIS:

"The Treasury Department is taking steps to resume efforts to put Harriet Tubman on the front of the new $20 notes," Psaki said. "It's important that our notes, our money … reflect the history and diversity of our country … so we're exploring ways to speed up that effort."

:p

Just as Obama had to.

Like China Joe, Mac prefers to blame all things 'COVID-19' on President Trump instead of on the CCP who created the virus in a Chinese lab and unleashed it on the world.

One thing I can't understand is WHY Mac is doing so. I understand Biden was paid over $1 BILLION to do so. I doubt Mac is getting paid.

Of course he blames Trump. He also doesn't seem to realize the shit Biden has already done. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth.

None of his EO's help America yet Joe still brags about the jack ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back