Biden's Speech Was 'Take The Vaccine...Do What We Say....Or You Won't Have A 4th Of July'

This guy has some friggen nerve.
What country does this demented prick think this is?

March 12, 2021
Biden's scary, boring, and bizarre address to the nation

By Andrea Widburg

On Thursday night, a masked Biden tottered down a long, empty hall to a podium. He then gave the most bizarre presidential address in American history. After a grim recital of "facts" about the last year, Biden emphasized multiple times that Americans had better take the vaccine — and be grateful to him for his amazing ability to get the vaccine to Americans. He also insisted that, vaccines or not, the government's in control and can lock all of us up all over again.

Orange cultists....trying hard to keep this pandemic going and going and going.....
The cult are kind of like the energizer bunnies of pestilence and disease.
You voted for the Manchurian candidate and you got what you voted for. Commie.
On the other hand, I wanted real, consistent attention to the Covid-19 pandemic, without mixed messaging that has gotten many of his own supporters kill by a disease that should have been taken seriously, not only when talking privately to a reporter writing a book, but every day to his supporters and fellow Americans. I got that in voting for President Joe Biden. Your anti-American, anti-free election, twice impeached, rabble rousing loser, lost. Hit the road, fascist.
The disease did not occur naturally, it was released. Wise up poindexter. You say you made your life in the government--how can you be so naive as to think this just happened.
Your kind of hooked on the Chinese connection. I get you. It's is everything to you. I'm the kind that will do what is necessary for the best chances of surviving, no matter where or how a threat comes from. I suspect trump is like you except where his own life is concerned. The bigger villain he produced, the more he thought he could demagogue rather fight the problem. I did not mention origin one way or the other in what you are responding to. That is because I used to be a leader and know not to waist time pointing fingers but concentrate on solving the problem, no matter how much fun it is to point the finger of blame. Yet, it's origin and how it got out in the world is what you key on to this day, with over 546,000 Americans dead. You can always point fingers after it's over, but if you you are more interested in getting attention, than leading your followers out of a deadly situation, more will die and be dead forever. Having somebody to blame appears to have made a cause you could help him fight for. His actions and signaling to his base was like telling a bunch of 6 year olds, don't worry about the cars, they'll stop for you and you won't be hurt, go play in the traffic. So, many of you acted like 6 year olds and did and many of you died and spread it to others. To you, all those trump supporters who made declarations on their deathbeds of being wrong in listening to him and not taking it serious were turncoats to the cause. The were just smart too late, and made their statements to save family and others still blowing it off. You still blow it off, after all, you got somebody to blame, right?
I have done my part, masking, distancing, enhanced hygiene, avoiding crowds, restricting my travel, cuting out air travel all together, quarantined twice by order of the health department (once after doing CPR on a Covid infected young man because I was the only game in town at that moment, the other time after I didn't develop the disease afterwards, though you don't get closer contact than I had and later testing positive for the antibodies as I had already had it and gotten over it, thinking it was flu in February a month and a half before they started dropping dead next door). Yesterday, I and my wife (who has never had it) got our first doses of the Moderna vaccine. We were out tonight, masked again because it is the right thing to do, as we believe in setting the responsible example. People like you and dumb donald are the problem and why the country got in this shape, putting yourself before the public good. It is leadership like his and follower-ship like yours that put the nails in the coffin of his re-election. Aren't you glad you can blow it off and blame the Chinese, now?
If you refuse to acknowledge the threat until it is too late, all would be lost. It is not a blame game as much as it is an attempt to get people to at least acknowledge the possibility and not bury their heads in the sand and ignore it. Given the events in this country and the world during the last two years, and knowing your longevity, you cannot tell me with a straight face that you feel we have ever seen anything like it. The threat has been overstated. There are too many instances where people (front liners) are saying non-covid fatalities are covid. I have personal experience and being a couple years your senior and having an Agent Orange related health condition, I was not impressed. Five members of my family from 3 to 66 were also infected. With the exception of my wife, all were virtually unaffected. My wife seems to have some of the indicators of people that are more affected as well--blood type etc. I also find it interesting that flu over the past year is non-existant which has never happened--can you not even entertain the idea that there is some misdiagnosis here regardless of whether or not you believe there is some nefarious conspiracy. I don't even want to get into the number of times that the WHO and CDC and Fauci have contradicted their own announcements.
These people refuse to pay attention.
They're useful idiots......every communists regime needs idiots like them to get started.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

On Thursday night, a masked Biden tottered down a long, empty hall to a podium. He then gave the most bizarre presidential address in American history. After a grim recital of "facts" about the last year, Biden emphasized multiple times that Americans had better take the vaccine — and be grateful to him for his amazing ability to get the vaccine to Americans. He also insisted that, vaccines or not, the government's in control and can lock all of us up all over again.

Orange cultists....trying hard to keep this pandemic going and going and going.....
On the other hand, I wanted real, consistent attention to the Covid-19 pandemic, without mixed messaging that has gotten many of his own supporters kill by a disease that should have been taken seriously, not only when talking privately to a reporter writing a book, but every day to his supporters and fellow Americans. I got that in voting for President Joe Biden. Your anti-American, anti-free election, twice impeached, rabble rousing loser, lost. Hit the road, fascist.
The disease did not occur naturally, it was released. Wise up poindexter. You say you made your life in the government--how can you be so naive as to think this just happened.
Your kind of hooked on the Chinese connection. I get you. It's is everything to you. I'm the kind that will do what is necessary for the best chances of surviving, no matter where or how a threat comes from. I suspect trump is like you except where his own life is concerned. The bigger villain he produced, the more he thought he could demagogue rather fight the problem. I did not mention origin one way or the other in what you are responding to. That is because I used to be a leader and know not to waist time pointing fingers but concentrate on solving the problem, no matter how much fun it is to point the finger of blame. Yet, it's origin and how it got out in the world is what you key on to this day, with over 546,000 Americans dead. You can always point fingers after it's over, but if you you are more interested in getting attention, than leading your followers out of a deadly situation, more will die and be dead forever. Having somebody to blame appears to have made a cause you could help him fight for. His actions and signaling to his base was like telling a bunch of 6 year olds, don't worry about the cars, they'll stop for you and you won't be hurt, go play in the traffic. So, many of you acted like 6 year olds and did and many of you died and spread it to others. To you, all those trump supporters who made declarations on their deathbeds of being wrong in listening to him and not taking it serious were turncoats to the cause. The were just smart too late, and made their statements to save family and others still blowing it off. You still blow it off, after all, you got somebody to blame, right?
I have done my part, masking, distancing, enhanced hygiene, avoiding crowds, restricting my travel, cuting out air travel all together, quarantined twice by order of the health department (once after doing CPR on a Covid infected young man because I was the only game in town at that moment, the other time after I didn't develop the disease afterwards, though you don't get closer contact than I had and later testing positive for the antibodies as I had already had it and gotten over it, thinking it was flu in February a month and a half before they started dropping dead next door). Yesterday, I and my wife (who has never had it) got our first doses of the Moderna vaccine. We were out tonight, masked again because it is the right thing to do, as we believe in setting the responsible example. People like you and dumb donald are the problem and why the country got in this shape, putting yourself before the public good. It is leadership like his and follower-ship like yours that put the nails in the coffin of his re-election. Aren't you glad you can blow it off and blame the Chinese, now?
If you refuse to acknowledge the threat until it is too late, all would be lost. It is not a blame game as much as it is an attempt to get people to at least acknowledge the possibility and not bury their heads in the sand and ignore it. Given the events in this country and the world during the last two years, and knowing your longevity, you cannot tell me with a straight face that you feel we have ever seen anything like it. The threat has been overstated. There are too many instances where people (front liners) are saying non-covid fatalities are covid. I have personal experience and being a couple years your senior and having an Agent Orange related health condition, I was not impressed. Five members of my family from 3 to 66 were also infected. With the exception of my wife, all were virtually unaffected. My wife seems to have some of the indicators of people that are more affected as well--blood type etc. I also find it interesting that flu over the past year is non-existant which has never happened--can you not even entertain the idea that there is some misdiagnosis here regardless of whether or not you believe there is some nefarious conspiracy. I don't even want to get into the number of times that the WHO and CDC and Fauci have contradicted their own announcements.
You will have to debate the numbers and seriousness with somebody else, maybe the Venezuelans will be more receptive, but I doubt it. Their leader blew it off too. You very well may have some individual resistance, especially if several in family had it and got over it like a regular flue. An awful lot of people didn't and won't. I think you are looking through the wrong end of the telescope and not seeing the big picture. Since taking precautions helps, I choose the precautions and adopting best practices, believing as a school trained safety guy, this is the best way to mitigate risk and reduce casualties individually and at large. I do not believe in luck and do not count on any supposed personal superiority, especially with other people involved.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

You will have to debate the numbers and seriousness with somebody else, maybe the Venezuelans will be more receptive, but I doubt it. Their leader blew it off too. You very well may have some individual resistance, especially if several in family had it and got over it like a regular flue. An awful lot of people didn't and won't. I think you are looking through the wrong end of the telescope and not seeing the big picture. Since taking precautions helps, I choose the precautions and adopting best practices, believing as a school trained safety guy, this is the best way to mitigate risk and reduce casualties individually and at large. I do not believe in luck and do not count on any supposed personal superiority, especially with other people involved.
Then we agree to disagree--time will tell. But I find it disturbing that an ex military officer is so jaded that you refuse to entertain all possibilities. That, sir, is the small end of the telescope.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Then we agree to disagree--time will tell. But I find it disturbing that an ex military officer is so jaded that you refuse to entertain all possibilities. That, sir, is the small end of the telescope.
Not jaded at all. They just taught me risk assessment in operational planning.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

What's the matter, you friggin 8 year old spoiled brat. Did some adult tell you what to do for your own good? Now hurry up and get that temper tantrum out of the way. Knowing you, you will throw yourself to the ground out of rage and probably miss.

Biden is not above criticism. You clowns spent the last 4 years in an epilectic seizure over Trump... you sure have a lot of nerve wanting to have it both ways

I have a few "Criticisms" for Biden already. But this ain't one of them. You are just angry that I won't think like you demand I do. Now,get back to your temper tantrum.

When you're hooked up to a respirator gasping for air, thanks to the coronavirus you caught from that illegal that Biden let in here, you'll probably feel otherwise.

Then I should get even more angry being on that same respirator because I contracted it from you,right?
Aw, is him throwing a temper tantrum because he needs his daddy CCP Joe and mommy Kameltoe to tell him he can bbq. Fuck off moron.

What can I say. If I contract Covid 19,it's a death sentence for me and others like me. I do whatever I can to prevent that death. But if I do contract it it's going to come from one of you and I believe that I would be at war and would take as many of you with me as possible. It's quicker for me that way when I get a bullet to the brain. Dead is Dead.
Look dude, I don't know what your condition is, but the rest of the world shouldn't have to lock down because your body is at risk. I, too, am of a certain age and have cardio-vascular disease, courtesy of a government that told us "Agent Orange won't hurt you." I tested positive for covid in Jan. and I've had colds that were much worse. My wife had it too--and she was healthy. She had a fairly serious case, but was treated with OTC drugs, pedialyte, Ensure and no hospitalization. We both recovered fully within three weeks. I don't expect the world to quit operating because I have a health condition.

There are millions of us in that situation. America got older. And will continue getting older. You just went through the first bout. It has proven to be a lot rougher the second time around if not deadly. It leaves little time bombs. Even the young are prone for that even if they just got the sniffles from covid. One of our deaths was a 22 year old College Athlete so you don't know how it will react. To protect up to a million people from dying from it, we need to get it taken care of just like yours and my Grand Parents did with other Pandemics. The real pussies here are the ones that refuse to pay the price to get it under control.
Sorry, I'm not going to live my life in fear. I'd rather die.

I just got back taking a good friend to the emergency room. He is checked in in the Covid war now. I don't know about you but I just don't have enough good friends to be losing them to Covid.
That's life--you take it as it comes--heart disease, cancer, alcoholism--dead is dead.

And spreading that death needlessly is evil.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

What's the matter, you friggin 8 year old spoiled brat. Did some adult tell you what to do for your own good? Now hurry up and get that temper tantrum out of the way. Knowing you, you will throw yourself to the ground out of rage and probably miss.

Biden is not above criticism. You clowns spent the last 4 years in an epilectic seizure over Trump... you sure have a lot of nerve wanting to have it both ways

I have a few "Criticisms" for Biden already. But this ain't one of them. You are just angry that I won't think like you demand I do. Now,get back to your temper tantrum.

When you're hooked up to a respirator gasping for air, thanks to the coronavirus you caught from that illegal that Biden let in here, you'll probably feel otherwise.

Then I should get even more angry being on that same respirator because I contracted it from you,right?
Aw, is him throwing a temper tantrum because he needs his daddy CCP Joe and mommy Kameltoe to tell him he can bbq. Fuck off moron.

What can I say. If I contract Covid 19,it's a death sentence for me and others like me. I do whatever I can to prevent that death. But if I do contract it it's going to come from one of you and I believe that I would be at war and would take as many of you with me as possible. It's quicker for me that way when I get a bullet to the brain. Dead is Dead.
That's where you got it wrong--it didn't come from us--it came from your communist DNC in order to promote their globalist agenda. Your anger is misdirected--you voted for the most likely target of your anger and he promptly put up a fence to protect him from his adoring citizenry--right. You know other regimes have tried medical experiments on unsuspecting citizens in the past--Germany under Hitler. Wake the fuck up.

It doesn't matter where it originated. WE are long past using that as an excuse to jeapordize others health. So, I blame you because you keep the Disease going by your incompetence.
The virus was released on the populace--it did not occur naturally. Again--if you're afraid, stay home.

Sorry, but I would rather go out and make your life unconfortable.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Look dude, I don't know what your condition is, but the rest of the world shouldn't have to lock down because your body is at risk. I, too, am of a certain age and have cardio-vascular disease, courtesy of a government that told us "Agent Orange won't hurt you." I tested positive for covid in Jan. and I've had colds that were much worse. My wife had it too--and she was healthy. She had a fairly serious case, but was treated with OTC drugs, pedialyte, Ensure and no hospitalization. We both recovered fully within three weeks. I don't expect the world to quit operating because I have a health condition.

There are millions of us in that situation. America got older. And will continue getting older. You just went through the first bout. It has proven to be a lot rougher the second time around if not deadly. It leaves little time bombs. Even the young are prone for that even if they just got the sniffles from covid. One of our deaths was a 22 year old College Athlete so you don't know how it will react. To protect up to a million people from dying from it, we need to get it taken care of just like yours and my Grand Parents did with other Pandemics. The real pussies here are the ones that refuse to pay the price to get it under control.

I just got back taking a good friend to the emergency room. He is checked in in the Covid war now. I don't know about you but I just don't have enough good friends to be losing them to Covid.
If you got the jab--you're protected, what is your thing with telling everyone else they have to. Do you need validation. I have had the virus--I have antibodies in my system. That is immunity just like if I had the government give me the jab with the dead virus (and who knows what other shit) in it. Fuck off, coward.

Wah,Wah,Wah.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

did your idol TELL you to take the shot? get your affairs in order...just saying
anybody who would listen to this treasonist, traitor is beyond me.
*as i rip up the retarded speech......

You really need to come up with new material instead of plagiarizing others. I guess that's about all one can expect from a Party of the Rumpster.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

If you got the jab--you're protected, what is your thing with telling everyone else they have to. Do you need validation. I have had the virus--I have antibodies in my system. That is immunity just like if I had the government give me the jab with the dead virus (and who knows what other shit) in it. Fuck off, coward.

Wah,Wah,Wah.
Go see your nanny, Sleepy Joe, he'll dry your tears.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Wah,Wah,Wah.

Here,boy,here,boy, now get off the furniture. Bad dog.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

That's where you got it wrong--it didn't come from us--it came from your communist DNC in order to promote their globalist agenda. Your anger is misdirected--you voted for the most likely target of your anger and he promptly put up a fence to protect him from his adoring citizenry--right. You know other regimes have tried medical experiments on unsuspecting citizens in the past--Germany under Hitler. Wake the fuck up.

It doesn't matter where it originated. WE are long past using that as an excuse to jeapordize others health. So, I blame you because you keep the Disease going by your incompetence.
The virus was released on the populace--it did not occur naturally. Again--if you're afraid, stay home.

Better learn to spell the word if you plan on being effective. You're not making my life uncomfortable in the least. I have lived my life as I always have. Never had much use or worry about basement dwellers.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Wah,Wah,Wah.

Here,boy,here,boy, now get off the furniture. Bad dog.
I think you need to get back on your meds, you're sounding more like a democrat with each successive post. When you have something of substance to say, c'mon down.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Better learn to spell the word if you plan on being effective. You're not making my life uncomfortable in the least. I have lived my life as I always have. Never had much use or worry about basement dwellers.

Sorry, little Stevie, I ran out of treats. Now, get off the furniture, you bad dog.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

did your idol TELL you to take the shot? get your affairs in order...just saying

You really need to come up with new material instead of plagiarizing others. I guess that's about all one can expect from a Party of the Rumpster.
do you play with yourself thinking--TRUMP__TRUMP__TRUMP
btw-- you have nothing anybody would quote. crying out loud, i had to rewrite to make it TRUTHful

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

do you play with yourself thinking--TRUMP__TRUMP__TRUMP
btw-- you have nothing anybody would quote. crying out loud, i had to rewrite to make it TRUTHful

And you can be heard in the bathroom doing Rump,Rump,Rump, Rump all by yourself.

Forum List

Back