What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will President Trump poll numbers skyrocket?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

Email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian biz man to dad

Decus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

Without Joe's influence it's doubtful Hunter could ever find gainful employment:

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who in the heck cares. Hunter Biden is bad.:funnyface:

He is an attorney, and would make a good AG. Then he can protect Joe, like Barr does tramp.

Is that nepotism, who in the heck cares.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trouble is, if dementia Joe says he can't recall, everyone will believe him.

pyetro

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hunter and Joe are going to get indicted as many times as Hillary did. LOL

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Reaction score
October surprise!

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Reaction score
LOL Last I checked Biden's son is not running for office. Right wing republicans are so easily played. Point over there and you got em.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Recently discovered / released e-mails now show Hunter Biden introduced fellow Burisma Board Members to 'Daddy' prior to VP Biden's trip to Ukraine and confessed Extortion of former Ukraine PM

Alleged emails purport to show Hunter Biden linking Burisma exec to his dad

Alleged emails purport to show Hunter Biden linking Burisma exec to his dad

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He is an attorney, and would make a good AG. Then he can protect Joe, like Barr does tramp.

LOL Last I checked Biden's son is not running for office. Right wing republicans are so easily played. Point over there and you got em.
Sounds like you’re admitting that Hunter got paid millions and got away with it because his father Joe threatened to withhold money from the Ukraine if they didn’t fire the prosecutor investigating the Gas Company.

I thought it was a conspiracy

Being that it’s true that means the impeachment was a hoax a coup.

You got played into thinking it was a conspiracy.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sounds like you’re admitting that Hunter got paid millions and got away with it because his father Joe threatened to withhold money from the Ukraine if they didn’t fire the prosecutor investigating the Gas Company.

I really don't care if he did, which I highly doubt.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
No wonder Hunter turned to hookers and smoking crack:
AxVbzmTe.jpeg

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And still, no one cares. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President. Well, I guess you Trump supporters have to hang on to something. Barr's whole "unmasking" investigation just wrapped quietly and Durham said his report won't be issued by election time. And I have a sneaking suspicion it too will be issued quietly..and then fall over like a lead balloon.

So, if no one cares (except the right wing nut jobs), why do you continue to beat this dead horse?
No one is taking Rudy's trumped up tour charges seriously.

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And still, no one cares. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President. Well, I guess you Trump supporters have to hang on to something. Barr's whole "unmasking" investigation just wrapped quietly and Durham said his report won't be issued by election time. And I have a sneaking suspicion it too will be issued quietly..and then fall over like a lead balloon.

So, if no one cares (except the right wing nut jobs), why do you continue to beat this dead horse?
Democrats never care about the crimes they commit.

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected
Tommy BeerForbes Staff

Topline

The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, according to a new book by Forbes’ senior editor Dan Alexander.
[...]
Alexander’s book also details how “after Ivanka met with the prime minister of Japan, his country approved three trademarks for her business, in less than one third of the time it had previously taken, according to an analysis of data from the World Intellectual Property Organization,” and that Canada registered three trademarks following Ivanka’s sit-down with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
[...]
:eusa_whistle:

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Democrats never care about the crimes they commit.

You can't care about crimes you don't commit. And you just ignore all the made up ones by people who are scared shitless that they are about to be shuffled out of power for a long time. Now, the Trump administration on the other hand.

The Breeze

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tommy BeerForbes Staff

Topline

The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, according to a new book by Forbes’ senior editor Dan Alexander.
[...]
Alexander’s book also details how “after Ivanka met with the prime minister of Japan, his country approved three trademarks for her business, in less than one third of the time it had previously taken, according to an analysis of data from the World Intellectual Property Organization,” and that Canada registered three trademarks following Ivanka’s sit-down with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
[...]
:eusa_whistle:

Cool story brah.

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score

fake news.

biden ... working with several other agencies within the US gov'ment ... AND the EU ... AND the IMF put pressure on ukraine in a coordinated effort got the results needed to oust corruption within the ukrainian gov'ment.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And still, no one cares. Why? Because Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
Daddy Joe is running from President.

SNOWFLAKES don't care that it has now been proven Joe LIED about:

- Never knowing what Hunter was doing

- Never having met anyone from Burisma

...and now it looks like Joe KNEW his son was working for Burisma and that Burisma was being investigated, that not only Burisma was in jeopardy due to the investigation but Hunter was, too PRIOR to his trip to Ukraine. It shows that the reason Joe - admittedly - EXTORTED the Ukraine PM into firing their top prosecutor.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List