Bidens, Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler Can't Say They Weren't WARNED...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...what would happen if they went forward with Impeachment despite proving they ha e zero crime, zero evidence, zero witnesses, & DEMOCRAT Constitutional Scholar testified their continued push to Impeach is 'DANGEROUS' to the republic!

694940094001_6114312871001_6114312556001-vs.jpg

'HUNTER BECOMES HUNTED'

GOP lawyer turns impeachment tables by scorching Bidens at hearing

Collins grills Goldman: Biden only one who committed quid pro quo

Gaetz to Dem counsel: 'We want Schiff in the chair! Not you!'

Polls show impeachment hearings not working for Democrats, says political reporter

Intelligence Committee counsel being cross-examined by Judiciary Committee counsel.

What bullshit!
Our Congress and law have crossed the River Styx into an authoritarian hell!!

Intelligence Committee counsel being cross-examined by Judiciary Committee counsel.

What bullshit!
We need no less that 12 upstanding candidates that call for fairness, honesty and willingness to take lie detectors and their platform should be Making America Honest Again. Ultimately, Third Part, the Honor Party.

What bullshit!
We need no less that 12 upstanding candidates that call for fairness, honesty and willingness to take lie detectors and their platform should be Making America Honest Again. Ultimately, Third Part, the Honor Party.

Clown show ! Dem lawyer asking questions to another Dem Lawyer after testifying as a witness. Still haven't outlined a "CRIME". Nothing changed !

What bullshit!

Clown show ! Dem lawyer asking questions to another Dem Lawyer after testifying as a witness. Still haven't outlined a "CRIME". Nothing changed !

Just the fact that this shit-show today has been reduced to lawyers cross-examining other lawyers illuminates the lack of real credible witnesses in this so-called impeachment inquiry.
There are NO RULES ANYMORE!

...what would happen if they went forward with Impeachment despite proving they ha e zero crime, zero evidence, zero witnesses, & DEMOCRAT Constitutional Scholar testified their continued push to Impeach is 'DANGEROUS' to the republic!

'HUNTER BECOMES HUNTED'

Polls show impeachment hearings not working for Democrats, says political reporter

FOX watched a different hearing from the one I watched. The hearing I watched, showed Castor being his usual incompetent self. If FOX considers that "scorching", wait until the hearing gets started.

'HUNTER BECOMES HUNTED'

FOX watched a different hearing from the one I watched. The hearing I watched, showed Castor being his usual incompetent self. If FOX considers that "scorching", wait until the hearing gets started.
No one gives a damn what you say, liar, until you either post a link to the law you and Schiff say exists that affords non-qualifying whistle blowers anonymity and immunity OR admit both of you are LIARS continuing to avoid being called out to provide proof of what you falsely claim!

I don't like much that I hear out of Nancy Pelosi, but she gets props for moving forward...

I particularly admire her observation that Impeachment is now necessary even if it costs the Democrats the next election.

That, good people, is putting the Nation and the Constitution ahead of party.

In this, at least, she is showing more balls than the entire collection of Republications who are so pathetically kissing their Orange Demigod's ass.

Last edited:

I didn't watch the hearings because I work for a living and have a life, but I'm going to out on a limb and guess that what you saw was your biased partisan view as compared to their biased partisan view.

Forum List

Back