Biden's schedule for Monday 5/17. Done by 1:00.

Amazing how much free time a President has in a day when he's not consumed by golf and posting embarrassing, childish, ignorant tweets!
Or when he shits his pants and has to go to bed. Heck even Obama had a healthy golf game and was able to twitter your jerking off tweets of the day!

I see all the leftist simpletons showed up with their terminal cases of Orange Crush.

Anything on topic?
Conservatism 101:

When someone exposes me for being full of shit -- just call it TDS
Explain in detail how I am full of shit for posting the anemic official schedule of Veggie Joe.

Be specific.

He works minimally 3x the number of hours as Dotard. Great job with the pandemic too. Gonna take a lil time to pick up Captain Bone Spur’s piles. Patience my boy!
Okay, you're giving Biden total credit for getting rid of the pandemic? Yes or no?

God! How does any human keep up such a grueling schedule?
Bless you, President Depends.
By the way, Ronald Reagan is not the president anymore. So any criticisms of him are a cheap, stupid,
childish whataboutism and not worth the bother to dismiss such crap.

I see all the leftist simpletons showed up with their terminal cases of Orange Crush.

Anything on topic?
Conservatism 101:

When someone exposes me for being full of shit -- just call it TDS
Explain in detail how I am full of shit for posting the anemic official schedule of Veggie Joe.

Be specific.

He works minimally 3x the number of hours as Dotard. Great job with the pandemic too. Gonna take a lil time to pick up Captain Bone Spur’s piles. Patience my boy!
Okay, you're giving Biden total credit for getting rid of the pandemic? Yes or no?

TOTAL credit? You really are as fucking stupid as u sound huh?? :lol:

Right now he's owning the cons. He'll get around to the other stuff.
LOL! Sure he is.

He'd better learn to "own" inflation, unemployment numbers and the catastrophe at the border
first. President Joe Depends can't even own his teleprompter that he needs to get through his
infrequent appearances in front of his fake reporters selected for him.

Watching him tortuously struggle through two or three lines of text is hilarious.
It's like watching a toy Pekinese trying to hump a plush toy.

Done by 1:00.

Travels from Delaware to the White House, mumbles something about Covid at 1:00.

Done for the day.

These idiots actually list him leaving his house in Delaware TWICE on the schedule attempting to pad it so he looks busy. :auiqs.jpg:

Monday
May, 2021

Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Cases:
Total Cases
Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Deaths:
Total Deaths
6:40 AM
Pool Call Time
Out-of-Town Pool Call Time
Biden Residence, Wilmington, DE
Out-of-Town Pool
8:20 AM
Official Schedule
The President departs Wilmington, Delaware en route the White House (8:34 AM Actual)
New Castle Airport
Out-of-Town Pool Coverage
Pool Report
The President departs his residence for New Castle Airport
8:25 AM
Pool Report
The President arrives at New Castle Airport
New Castle Airport
8:45 AM
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
9:15 AM
Official Schedule
The President arrives at the White House
The Ellipse
In-House Pool Coverage
9:50 AM
Official Schedule
The President and The Vice President receive the President’s Daily Brief
Oval Office
Closed Press
12:00 PM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
1:00 PM
Official Schedule
The President delivers remarks on the COVID-19 response and the vaccination program

It's always fun watching people complain about a president, when the guy they supported a year ago was the same.

Travels from Delaware to the White House, mumbles something about Covid at 1:00.

Done for the day.

These idiots actually list him leaving his house in Delaware TWICE on the schedule attempting to pad it so he looks busy. :auiqs.jpg:

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
Out-of-Town Pool
Official Schedule
The President departs Wilmington, Delaware en route the White House (8:34 AM Actual)
New Castle Airport
Pool Report
Pool Report
New Castle Airport
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
The Ellipse
In-House Pool Coverage
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule
The President delivers remarks on the COVID-19 response and the vaccination program

Doesn't mean he isn't in the White House working, FuckBoi? It simply means there are no scheduled events after 1:00 pm.

The level of your ignorance and gullibility knows no bounds!! No wonder you can't find a real job.
Cool.

Link us up to your inside info from KKKanada as to exactly what Veggie Joe was doing the rest of the day.
GO!

They fucking listed him leaving his house in Delaware TWICE to pad the schedule, Moron.

If he was doing anything after 1:00 you don't think they would put it on the schedule?

Fucking moron..

The only things people put on their work schedules are meetings and events - things outside of routine correspondence and reviewing reports and studies. The day to day boring work is not ever mentioned in your schedule.

Man, you really have to be functionally illiterate not to know something as simple and basic as this.

The Fake President is a useless cretin. :mad-61:
you nailed it.
tPLoB2f.jpg

Amazing how much free time a President has in a day when he's not consumed by golf and posting embarrassing, childish, ignorant tweets!
Or when he shits his pants and has to go to bed. Heck even Obama had a healthy golf game and was able to twitter your jerking off tweets of the day!
And another solid, Trump-level response. Good stuff.

so you are thrilled to have a president that is to weak to exercise and do physical activity and won’t engage and speak to the public??

Your love, defense, and devotion to your Dear Leader reminds me of the Mao loyalist that surrounded Chairman Mao and hide his heart and lung issues from the public

so you are thrilled to have a president that is to weak to exercise and do physical activity and won’t engage and speak to the public??

Your love, defense, and devotion to your Dear Leader reminds me of the Mao loyalist that surrounded Chairman Mao and hide his heart and lung issues from the public
I do love irony!

Done for the day.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
Out-of-Town Pool
Official Schedule
New Castle Airport
Pool Report
Pool Report
New Castle Airport
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
The Ellipse
In-House Pool Coverage
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Sure beats Trump on his days off from golfing.

Jan 3

Here’s Trump’s public schedule for tomorrow.

More like a pity rally.

I do love irony!
Is irony the right word? Is it really irony that after all the death and destruction caused by leftist policies and people like Mao, that you all seem to want to bring that here and have a Mao like love for your Chairman Xiden?

I do love irony!
Is irony the right word? Is it really irony that after all the death and destruction caused by leftist policies and people like Mao, that you all seem to want to bring that here and have a Mao like love for your Chairman Xiden?
Holy crap. Get a grip. Back away from the radio for a few days.

Done for the day.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
Out-of-Town Pool
Official Schedule
New Castle Airport
Pool Report
Pool Report
New Castle Airport
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
The Ellipse
In-House Pool Coverage
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Jan 3

More like a pity rally.
Nice...to the point, and again making time to communicate to the public. That's what a leader should be doing....not hiding behind a curtain of secrecy

I do love irony!
Holy crap. Get a grip. Back away from the radio for a few days.
why would I ever back away from Bon Jovi on my XM station?

Done for the day.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
Out-of-Town Pool
Official Schedule
New Castle Airport
Pool Report
Pool Report
New Castle Airport
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
The Ellipse
In-House Pool Coverage
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Jan 3

More like a pity rally.
Nice...to the point, and again making time to communicate to the public. That's what a leader should be doing....not hiding behind a curtain of secrecy

Really?

Trump White House goes 300+ days without a press briefing – why that’s unprecedented.

Now, what once was part of the routine of government in Washington is, in the Trump administration, barely seen at the State Department and Pentagon and a fading memory at the White House. The country is left with a singular voice – the president’s – but no idea whether he represents government consensus.

Forum List

Back