• Never

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
So, Uncle Joe didn't go to Delaware for the weekend, and he is late returning from a hide-away in South Carolina.

Trump is allowed to keep his passport. It is not that difficult to figure out what is going on.

Place your bets

Trump's triumphant return from political Waterloo will be an even bigger disaster for him than Napoleon's. As for Biden, he won't resign as long as there is money to be made for the Little Guy.

So, Uncle Joe didn't go to Delaware for the weekend, and he is late returning from a hide-away in South Carolina.

Trump is allowed to keep his passport. It is not that difficult to figure out what is going on.

Place your bets

Biden is the leader of the greatest administration in U.S history. More votes from African-Americans than the great Obama himself.

He is not going anywhere. He received more votes than any man in world history.

Biden is the leader of the greatest administration in U.S history. More votes from African-Americans than the great Obama himself.

Yes.
You are finally accepting the TRUTH.
Nice Start.

Oh I get you are being a spaz, but you go spaz.

Yes.
You are finally accepting the TRUTH.
Nice Start.

Oh I get you are being a spaz, but you go spaz.

I've declared this since he won. Some of his policies don't make sense to me, but, there is no doubt that Biden/Harris are the most popular administration in world history, breaking all U.S voting records.

The citizens have spoken. This is why one can never rule out 2024, his numbers were just too good in 2020.

I've declared this since he won. Some of his policies don't make sense to me, but, there is no doubt that Biden/Harris are the most popular administration in world history, breaking all U.S voting records.

The citizens have spoken. This is why one can never rule out 2024, his numbers were just too good in 2020.
Nice try Shit Stain.

Biden WILL NOT win the (D) Nom in 2024.
If this actually happens, I will be sad for America.
I will also be just as sad if the (R) choose trump.

Both are terrible choices going forward.

high level cope

Cope-01202_204005.jpg

That sounds like some kind of boiler plate message in a manual somewhere for telemarketers to read off when they cold call random people.

I hate to see any speak like such a mindless robot, even if they are on the same political party as I am

:beer:

And the second most votes of any man in world history?

Trump in the same fucking election...

(nothing to see here)

On fake leftyvirus ballots that were never scrutinized.
Blacks don't stand in line and vote, everybody knows that.

Forum List

Back