Biden's raiding the treasury

Looks like China Joe is going to start out by raiding the treasury and shoveling money to all his filthy ass special interest groups.

Just think how much money is going to go to pay the bills of the poorly run Democrat controlled states and big city shitholes.

God only knows how much money will be going to the filth like the Unions, Environmental Wackos, Feminazis, queers, Illegals and the Muslim refugees the sonofabitch has promised to let flood in.

Just think how much money will be going to China that owns Biden lock stock and barrel. It will not be earmarked as China payback for the Hunter investment but some silly name like Environmental grants or something like that. Probably tied to the Paris Climate Accord or maybe even the WHO. China will get a payback on their investment.

He will throw out a few crumbs to placate the Useful Idiots that helped the Chinese to steal the election.

Only morons voted for this Biden clown. Shame!

Yields Surge As Stunned Traders Learn Biden To Propose Massive $2 Trillion Stimulus
The Treasury is EMPTY. We are Trillions in debt....

While Pelosi 'pours gas on the fire' Biden digs deeper in debt...

Correct

The "Treasury" is a credit card issued by China, that owns a lot of our debt. China Joe's buddies.

The Chinese sure made a great investment, didn't they? Giving the Biden family enough money to pay off Hunter's cocaine dealer and now they own "The Big Guy".
Biden is not the one in office for the last 4 years. And tax cut Mitch was in charge of the Senate!
you stoops still don't get it. lowering taxes brings in more revenue. lesson 101 and you still haven't learned it. makes you stupid, ignorant and an idiot.
Trickle down has never worked. Ask Ayn Rand. She lived out her life on Social Security!

Any one who has the basic concept of Math knows 2-2=0!
what is trickle down? how your brain works?

Looks like China Joe is going to start out by raiding the treasury and shoveling money to all his filthy ass special interest groups.

Just think how much money is going to go to pay the bills of the poorly run Democrat controlled states and big city shitholes.

God only knows how much money will be going to the filth like the Unions, Environmental Wackos, Feminazis, queers, Illegals and the Muslim refugees the sonofabitch has promised to let flood in.

Just think how much money will be going to China that owns Biden lock stock and barrel. It will not be earmarked as China payback for the Hunter investment but some silly name like Environmental grants or something like that. Probably tied to the Paris Climate Accord or maybe even the WHO. China will get a payback on their investment.

He will throw out a few crumbs to placate the Useful Idiots that helped the Chinese to steal the election.

Yields Surge As Stunned Traders Learn Biden To Propose Massive $2 Trillion Stimulus

Zerohedge is basically a conspiracy site. Why don't you find another source that understands the subject?
no?
Your post is down right ignorant after the Trump led riot on Congress!
except that didn't happen that way. but you keep posting the lie. Right now it's still a free country. but you have nothing linking trump to that riot. Not one damn thing.
They were told to parrot that from their morning propaganda email. The email keeps leaving out the peaceful word from his speech.

Wasn't it Trump's idea to send out $2000 checks?

Otherwise, looks like you have a bad case of BDS.
He also tried to get a straight bill, no pork just relief for Americans but Nancy wanted to punish us for ever thinking of electing Trump. The only problem is she punished both parties.
Oh, yes, Nancy was the meanie! Never mind your hero is going out a traitor!
Unlike the left centrist do not seek heroes we recognize idiots on both sides. You are so blinded by hate that you don’t even realize Trump historically was a democrat and many of his actions were far more left of center than conservative.
actually I follow a philosophy from the person in charge. Trump has that philosophy I back. demofks hate middle class people though, it's why they shipped all jobs overseas, to take away the middleclass jobs. Bush did that too.

Zerohedge is basically a conspiracy site. Why don't you find another source that understands the subject?
no?
Your post is down right ignorant after the Trump led riot on Congress!
except that didn't happen that way. but you keep posting the lie. Right now it's still a free country. but you have nothing linking trump to that riot. Not one damn thing.
They were told to parrot that from their morning propaganda email. The email keeps leaving out the peaceful word from his speech.
yep, evidence never backs their claims.

The only problem is the left is not alone in bankrupting our country. The last time congress balanced the budget was during Clinton’s administration with Gingrich as speaker. Biden can propose legislation but your congressional representation are the ones that must approve the expenditure.
By the time Biden signs it they will have inflated it to 4 trillion with pork for the rest of the world.
We have a woman in charge of the Senate now. And Obama had halved the deficit. Look it up on Google.

The Treasury is EMPTY. We are Trillions in debt....

While Pelosi 'pours gas on the fire' Biden digs deeper in debt...

Correct

The "Treasury" is a credit card issued by China, that owns a lot of our debt. China Joe's buddies.

The Chinese sure made a great investment, didn't they? Giving the Biden family enough money to pay off Hunter's cocaine dealer and now they own "The Big Guy".
Biden is not the one in office for the last 4 years. And tax cut Mitch was in charge of the Senate!
you stoops still don't get it. lowering taxes brings in more revenue. lesson 101 and you still haven't learned it. makes you stupid, ignorant and an idiot.
Trickle down has never worked. Ask Ayn Rand. She lived out her life on Social Security!

Any one who has the basic concept of Math knows 2-2=0!
Trickle down only exists in the minds of liberals who never took Economics, Mary Anne! Whenever someone brings it up it's a red flag that they don't have a clue how the Private Sector works!
You know what Judge Judy says. Don’t pee on me,etc. I know how budgets work. I also know you have to prime the pump at times.

I am thrilled with the common sense plan Biden is laying out. And now that Moscow Mitch will not be in charge. Most women are better money managers than men.

Really? So what in the "common sense" plan that Biden is laying out thrills you the most? Let's talk specifics here!
Google works. Not my fault you did not listen.
Still waiting for the specifics of what has you THRILLED about the Biden plan, Mary Anne!

Or is labeling something a "common sense" plan all that's needed to thrill you? (eye roll)
That is my statement, not Biden’s. You see I have spent years money managing. I even tell my broker what I want.:)

Specifics scare the shit out of you, don't they, Mary Anne! You might actually have to admit that you don't have clue what makes sense from an economic perspective because you don't know squat about economics in general! I'm sure your broker is awed by the depth of your "understanding" of money managing! LOL

He listens when I talk. You can try and put me down all you want. There is no gender equality yet and women like me who give you facts really irritate you. The old white boy network is falling apart. That scares you.

The hate and anger party collapsed under Trump. So do not expect me to take the little woman seat.
you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the chops. Women who do the same job as men get paid the same salary. it's all a fking lie, been a lie for 40 years. The women are upset that Secretaries didn't make what the CEO made and that's how they classify their unequal claims. but the data says otherwise. same job, same pay.

BTW, I'm here daily. I will not allow your lies to be unchallenged.

So you are against help Americans that suffered from a pandemic that was downplayed by grump? No wonder the GOP keeps losing.
8000 daily deaths from 2017 in America, hasn't c;hanged since the hoax of wuhan was announced. why? That one stat proves the hoax.

The only problem is the left is not alone in bankrupting our country. The last time congress balanced the budget was during Clinton’s administration with Gingrich as speaker. Biden can propose legislation but your congressional representation are the ones that must approve the expenditure.
By the time Biden signs it they will have inflated it to 4 trillion with pork for the rest of the world.

At the end of Slick Willy's administration the accumulated national debt had increased just like it had in other administrations.

If it hadn't been for Newt's leadership it would have been a lot more. Getting the Republican Congress elected in 1994 stopped all of Slick Willy's plans to raid the Treasury.

Slick Willy signed all of Newt's "Contract for America" inititatives except for one. The balanced budget requirement.

Memory failure? Clinton took down the debt clock. Might want to have that checked.

You may be a little confused.

In Jan of 1993 when Slick Willy took over it was $4.1 trillion

ftp://ftp.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdm011993.pdf

When he left in Jan 2000 it was $5.7 trillion

ftp://ftp.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opds012000.pdf
No during his reign they actually did produce one or two balanced budgets. I did not talk about the debt. I don’t know how far back you would need to look to see that zeroed. Speaking of debt how would you feel if your credit card charges where currently higher than your annual income. That is the stat of our country. I think we may well be bankrupt we just have not declared it yet.
nope never happened. you can post the link to back your claim and prove me wrong though. But see, you're a demofk and you have no clue what evidence looks like.
Newt Gingrich and company — for all their faults — have received virtually no credit for balancing the budget. Yet today’s surplus is, in part, a byproduct of the GOP’s single‐minded crusade to end 30 years of red ink. Arguably, Gingrich’s finest hour as Speaker came in March 1995 when he rallied the entire Republican House caucus behind the idea of eliminating the deficit within seven years.

The jobs report just came out and it was HORRIFIC.

Yea...we need a stimulus package

Save the "debt scold" shit

Especially after the Trump debt you approved of
Yes we know and I predicted it if Biden won the job loss would start immediately. You guys own this.
6.7? What was it when Trump came in? Another uptick this week.
Unemployment was going down until job killing Biden won the election. We are in for misery over the next 4 years.

So you are against help Americans that suffered from a pandemic that was downplayed by grump? No wonder the GOP keeps losing.
8000 daily deaths from 2017 in America, hasn't c;hanged since the hoax of wuhan was announced. why? That one stat proves the hoax.

You're claiming the virus is a hoax? Oh I am so impressed.

Yes we know and I predicted it if Biden won the job loss would start immediately. You guys own this.
Unemployment was going down until job killing Biden won the election. We are in for misery over the next 4 years.

I think 2021 will be a good year. We'll get Americans vaccinated and kids back in school. Retail ought to surge because there's a lot of pent up need. Restaurants and movie theaters ought to pick up as well as the cruise business, hotels and tourism including foreign tourism. It could be a very good year.

ITS A CASE OF THE TURTLE AND THE HARE:

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 10.31.57 AM.png

2010 thru 2014: The GOP said to just give them the power to get things done! So we gave them the House, the Senate, the White House, even now the Supreme court.

But Mitch is like the Turtle. In eight years he couldn't even impeach Obumma for egregious things. Republicans did ZILCH between 2010 and 2018 even with Trump in office! They actually OPPOSED him on stuff.

Now the Hare comes along in the form of Nancy The Pro and like snapping a rubber band, in DAYS, they will get more of their agenda pushed through than the GOP could in YEARS. The fucking idiot GOP even sided with the Dems on many things.

Will-Senator-Mitch-McConnell-Be-A-Problem-For-Marijuana-In-2021-1-e1609357436170.jpg
694940094001_6008970915001_6008970293001-vs.jpg

I think 2021 will be a good year. We'll get Americans vaccinated and kids back in school. Retail ought to surge because there's a lot of pent up need. Restaurants and movie theaters ought to pick up as well as the cruise business, hotels and tourism including foreign tourism. It could be a very good year.
Of course the governor of New York and Chicago says businesses need to open now. Shows just how evil liberals are. Make the people suffer when you don't like the president, but when your guy gets in. Act like there was no problem to begin with.

View attachment 443219

2010 thru 2014: The GOP said to just give them the power to get things done! So we gave them the House, the Senate, the White House, even now the Supreme court.

But Mitch is like the Turtle. In eight years he couldn't even impeach Obumma for egregious things. Republicans did ZILCH between 2010 and 2018 even with Trump in office! They actually OPPOSED him on stuff.

Now the Hare comes along in the form of Nancy The Pro and like snapping a rubber band, in DAYS, they will get more of their agenda pushed through than the GOP could in YEARS. The fucking idiot GOP even sided with the Dems on many things.

View attachment 443221View attachment 443222

Egregious things? LOLOLOLOL.. You have issues because Obama is a well educated, gracious Black man. Its hell when an uppity half caste has more brains and class than an obese Little Lord Fauntleroy.

You're claiming the virus is a hoax? Oh I am so impressed.
sure I am. you can prove it's real by explaining why daily death counts haven't increased in the US?

It's going to be a bumpy ride for awhile. Except....this time around the democrats and media will make excuses
for the massive spending.
Never mind that Republicans and the traitor now leaving office ran the deficit into the trillions!

Shut up, quit your bitching while Democrats have to fix your blanking mess once again!
May I first just tell you to fuck-off?
Politicians ran the the deficit into the trillions.. Politicians as in DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS.
If you can't see that then your really fucked up.
Your old white man coming into office soon has dreams of adding trillions to the debt.
Change my mind

View attachment 443219

View attachment 443221View attachment 443222

Egregious things? LOLOLOLOL.. You have issues because Obama is a well educated, gracious Black man. Its hell when an uppity half caste has more brains and class than an obese Little Lord Fauntleroy.
nah, Our issue is that he didn't know how to run a country, still doesn't know. If I made it, I made it, he can scream I didn't until his fking head falls off, he's fking wrong. Never created private jobs. and gave us the failure that is obammy care. Illegal is what it is.

Of course the governor of New York and Chicago says businesses need to open now. Shows just how evil liberals are. Make the people suffer when you don't like the president, but when your guy gets in. Act like there was no problem to begin with.
proves the hoax.

It's going to be a bumpy ride for awhile. Except....this time around the democrats and media will make excuses
for the massive spending.
We just went thru 4 years of massive spending.

Do you have orange amnesia?
And you bitched everyday of it, otto.
Lets see you bitch everyday of it with Harris at the wheel.

Of course they do.. People are getting vaccinated .. and Americans are still being extremely cautious to follow the protocols. In another few months things will probably be back to almost normal.

Forum List

Back