Biden's racist travel ban on Indians goes into effect today

He doesn't like brown people.

I apologize to Indians and Indian-Americans on behalf of our racist and xenophobic president - sorry.

Over the weekend the Biden Administration announced a travel ban from India as Wuhan coronavirus cases and deaths in the country spiral out of control.

But when President Trump implemented a travel ban from China in January 2020 to mitigate the spread of the disease from where it first started, he was berated by the media and Democrats as "xenophobic" and racist. At the time, Trump was heavily criticized by then former Vice President Joe Biden.

"The national emergency and worldwide alerts. The American people need to have a president who they can trust what he says about it. That he is going to act rationally about it. In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do. This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysterical xenophobia and fear mongering to lead the way instead of science," Biden said during a campaign stop about the China travel ban.

Further, Biden called travel bans "reactionary."
The only thing right wingers understand. The left knows it is about health and safety not Right-Wing bigotry as usual.

So you support Biden's ban on Indians?
They happen to be in the middle of a very contagious crisis; wrong place at the wrong time?
Kinda like China last year?

:oops8:
Not at all. It was just plain right wing bigotry since your own guy claimed he believed the pandemic was a Hoax.

The Point in this case, is that the Indian government believed they had reached some herd immunity.
So China wasn't a hotbed of the China Flu when Trump instituted the travel ban?

You are a dumbass.
Projecting much? Your own guy proclaimed the pandemic was a Hoax.
Nope, he didn’t.
He claimed it was the next hoax Dimwingers would try to pin on him, ala RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
You are a clown.
Right wingers are true witness bearing challenged. And, "Russia, if you are listening"....
The fact you let your handlers dictate your thoughts isn’t my problem, Rube.
lol. Says the Russian tool who is no better than any fool, lemming, or parrot.
Feel free to document exactly how I am connected to Russia, Rube.

Watch this......
You have nothing but Russian propaganda and rhetoric.
Link?

Without a link up you are a proven lying sack of shit.
It must be true simply because I said it.
Thanks for proving you are a lying sack.
What you say can't be true because I said so.
:itsok:

Dear World:

America's borders are open. If you can afford a plane ticket to Mexico, a bus ticket to our So. Border, and a cartel toll fee; American taxpayer's are here to pay for your welfare, healthcare, and education.
Please come one and come all!!!

You may now resume your normal activities.

Forum List

Back