Biden's Press Conference / Q&A Went Up In Flames Like The Hinderburg

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In his 1st serious speech / press conference in 300 days, Biden's speech and Q&A went up In flames like the Hinderburg.

Hindenburg.jpg

'Out Of Touch'
'Lies'
'Simply NOT TRUE'
'DIVISIVE'
...And these are only a small sampling of the responses from Independents, Republicans, and even some Democrats to Biden's abysmal performance.

If Biden was hoping this event was going to save his failed 1st year in office he was most deadly mistaken, as polling among Independents, Republicans, and Democrats revealed.

While Independent and Republican voters gave Biden's comments and performance scores of 'D's and 'F's, even Democrats could not manage giving him higher than 'C's on many of his comments.

Russia/Ukraine
Biden stated he would not tolerate a Russian invasion of Ukraine but suggested we would not come to Ukraine's military defense if Russia just attacked them / perpetrated an 'incursion'. This led D-Durbin to declare, "I would like to know what President Biden was thinking when he said this. You can't give Putin an inch because he will take a mile."

Afghanistan Pull-Out Disaster
Despite completely failing to execute the withdrawal of US troops, Americans, and allies from Afghanistan, leaving hundreds behind...Despite vowing not to leave until everyone was evacuated...Despite getting 13 American soldiers needlessly killed.... Despite ordering a drone strike that killed US Aide workers and children before claiming he had killed the bombing that killed those 13 soldiers...Despite KNOWING well in advance the Afghan Air Force would fall quickly without US support...Despite knowing the Afghan military and govt would quickly fall and yet still leaving billions of military surplus behind for our enemies....BIDEN STILL DECLARED HE DID NOT REGRET / APOLOGIZE FOR ANY OF IT.

Undermining Election Confidence While Attempting To Shred American Unity
- In what even Democrats called an appalling display, Biden declared Republicans could not be trusted to ensure election integrity in the up-coming mid-terms, already questioning the trustworthiness of the elections result in an election in which almost all experts say will result in the GOP retaking both the House and Senate.

This was another massive betrayal of his campaign promise of being a great UNITER as President.

Independents especially hammered Biden in the polling for this, as Biden was awarded the score of 'F' for this.

...and on and on.

Biden's performance was a four-alarm DUMPSTER FIRE!

Throw in D-Chuck Schumer's failed gamble to kill the filibuster, driving a spike through the heart of Biden's Marxist agenda, and Democrats are even more deathly afraid of the coming mid-term elections.

Last edited:
Before the election we feared that a secret oligarchy would run the country after Biden was elected and that he'd be nothing more than a puppet.

Now -- we desperately hope that's true.

It was largely scripted. He read the names of the questioners and then read most of the answers to their obviously pre agreed to questions. Biden and his party are making this country look like a joke.

It was largely scripted. He read the names of the questioners and then read most of the answers to their obviously pre agreed to questions. Biden and his party are making this country look like a joke.
On this I would disagree, but only in semantics.

PUTIN has made this country look like a joke.

Putin has actually come out and compared to the condition of our nation as being the equivalent of the soviet despotic shithole Reagan defeated and we all watched implode in the decade after he left office. Putin said this as a former "citizen of the former soviet state" (I'm paraphrasing of course) but the fact is the US has been destroyed by the UN.

The joke is that we paid them to do it, and Khrushchev's shoe odor can still be smelled in UN HQ and on Biden's breath to this day.

Before the election we feared that a secret oligarchy would run the country after Biden was elected and that he'd be nothing more than a puppet.

Now -- we desperately hope that's true.
I think it's pretty clear a secret oligarchy has been running the country for decades longer than anyone without real knowledge can calculate with certainty.

I listened to Limbaugh when I had the chance regularly over the course of 30 years. Twenty sumptin' years ago I recall a lot of Ron Paul sorts calling in and attempting to discuss the influence and power of a "deep state" that Rush dismissed because most of these idiots believed the "deep state" actually planned, and succeeded in the execution of the 9/11 attacks. I also recall leftist lunatics embracing Alex Jones of all fuckin people for "exposing" GWB as being the "architect" of 9/11. The same guy they insisted was an imbecile, who scored a higher GPA than Kerry... I digress.

Next thing you know, Trump beats the establishment's criminal sociopath hag, Limbaugh coins the term "deep state" and everyone who isn't a global collectivist baboon dismisses the concept.

I will assert there are powers below the highest office that influence policy, answer to powers unseen in corporate offices and massive mansions around the world. There are powers unseen above the highest office that influence policy. Who all these assholes are and how they can be defeated is beyond my comprehension, but it seems pretty clear they're not all working towards the same objectives and that is why the nation is being torn apart. The Huns are descending on Rome with The Mongolians and the elites will eventually be forced to flee.

Thank God for the 2nd Amendment.

Forum List

Back