Biden’s polling lead nears magic number

“In most of the 13 swing states identified by POLITICO — those rated as toss-ups or just leaning toward one party in our Election Forecast — Biden is not only outperforming Clinton in terms of the margin between him and Trump, his average vote share is also greater than Clinton’s was at this point four years ago.

Biden leads in 10 of the 13 states, according to RealClearPolitics averages, trailing Trump only in Georgia, Iowa and Texas. In Sept. 2016, Clinton also trailed in Arizona, Florida and Ohio.

In addition to nearing 49 percent in Florida, Biden is at 49.2 percent in Arizona, 47.8 percent in Michigan, 51.6 percent in Minnesota, 48 percent in New Hampshire, 49 percent in Pennsylvania and just over 50 percent in Wisconsin.

Victories in those states, where Biden's lead over Trump is at least 4 points, would clinch the presidency for the former vice president even if Trump won the other swing states. In fact, if Biden won Arizona, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, he could afford to cede Florida, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio — each of which he leads right now — and still become the next president.”

Biden will likely win Nevada.
If my party was running someone who was corrupt before he could no longer keep up with his crimes due to losing his mind I would know polls is all I had. So enjoy it while you can.

“In most of the 13 swing states identified by POLITICO — those rated as toss-ups or just leaning toward one party in our Election Forecast — Biden is not only outperforming Clinton in terms of the margin between him and Trump, his average vote share is also greater than Clinton’s was at this point four years ago.

Biden leads in 10 of the 13 states, according to RealClearPolitics averages, trailing Trump only in Georgia, Iowa and Texas. In Sept. 2016, Clinton also trailed in Arizona, Florida and Ohio.

In addition to nearing 49 percent in Florida, Biden is at 49.2 percent in Arizona, 47.8 percent in Michigan, 51.6 percent in Minnesota, 48 percent in New Hampshire, 49 percent in Pennsylvania and just over 50 percent in Wisconsin.

Victories in those states, where Biden's lead over Trump is at least 4 points, would clinch the presidency for the former vice president even if Trump won the other swing states. In fact, if Biden won Arizona, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, he could afford to cede Florida, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio — each of which he leads right now — and still become the next president.”

I see, so what you're saying is TRUMP HAS NO ELECTORAL PATH TO THE PRESIDENCY!!!!! :21:

I see, so what you're saying is TRUMP HAS NO ELECTORAL PATH TO THE PRESIDENCY!!!!! :21:
Of course he does. He could raise somebody from the dead.

Which is about the only chance you have a winning the election.

The bitterness of the far right is emerging as the catastrophe begins to engulf the Right. Sweet!

Joe Biden 2020: Election News, Polls for President ... - Politico
www.politico.com › news › joe-biden-2020-presidential-election

Biden's polling lead nears magic number ... Biden is much closer to the magic 50 percent mark — both nationally and in key Electoral College battleground states. ... But the increasingly Democratic Orlando region stands in his way as one of ...

Last edited:
The bitterness of the far right is emerging as the catastrophe begins to engulf the Right. Sweet!

Biden's polling lead nears magic number ... Biden is much closer to the magic 50 percent mark — both nationally and in key Electoral College battleground states. ... But the increasingly Democratic Orlando region stands in his way as one of ...

Troll is trolling

Soooooo, you define bitterness as people gathering together, playing music and having a good time.

Fuck, what do classify months of rioting as? A luuuuuuuv fest?

I travel this country from coast to coast and border to border for a living. I've seen 2 Biden bumper stickers and 1 Biden yard sign. I've seen THOUSANDS of Trump yard signs, bumper stickers, you name it. I haven't seen a single Biden boat parade, I know of at least 6 Trump boat parades that had over 1000 boats in each.

I can promise you those polls are wrong just as they were in 2016. Maybe one day you'll stop believing them.

Please keep in mind I interact and have visual contact with about 10,000 vehicles every single day I am on the road.
A woman I know in Rhode Island says that her town has been democrat forever. Hard core liberal democrat. It's now Trump country.

Yes, Trump is going to have to do something incredible, and I don't think he has it in him to win now.

Yes, Trump is going to have to do something incredible, and I don't think he has it in him to win now.
Like 3 monumental peace deals that the left said would be impossible. It must be his magic wand (sprinkled with Hillary's tears).
Here, give this to your candidate:
alpha-brain-bottle.jpg

Tell it to President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

In the bag for DJT. Soon as Democrats go full blown retarded over Ginsburg replacement Republicans might very well win the House back.

Hang on to your pussyhat anyway.

In the bag for DJT. Soon as Democrats go full blown retarded over Ginsburg replacement Republicans might very well win the House back.
If we think we've seen Libtardian idiocy for the last 4 years, we ain't seen nothin yet.........

you know whats sad?, you typing and believing this shit

New Topics

Forum List

Back