Biden’s polling lead nears magic number

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“In most of the 13 swing states identified by POLITICO — those rated as toss-ups or just leaning toward one party in our Election Forecast — Biden is not only outperforming Clinton in terms of the margin between him and Trump, his average vote share is also greater than Clinton’s was at this point four years ago.

Biden leads in 10 of the 13 states, according to RealClearPolitics averages, trailing Trump only in Georgia, Iowa and Texas. In Sept. 2016, Clinton also trailed in Arizona, Florida and Ohio.

In addition to nearing 49 percent in Florida, Biden is at 49.2 percent in Arizona, 47.8 percent in Michigan, 51.6 percent in Minnesota, 48 percent in New Hampshire, 49 percent in Pennsylvania and just over 50 percent in Wisconsin.

Victories in those states, where Biden's lead over Trump is at least 4 points, would clinch the presidency for the former vice president even if Trump won the other swing states. In fact, if Biden won Arizona, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, he could afford to cede Florida, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio — each of which he leads right now — and still become the next president.”

Biden will likely win Nevada.

“In most of the 13 swing states identified by POLITICO — those rated as toss-ups or just leaning toward one party in our Election Forecast — Biden is not only outperforming Clinton in terms of the margin between him and Trump, his average vote share is also greater than Clinton’s was at this point four years ago.

Biden leads in 10 of the 13 states, according to RealClearPolitics averages, trailing Trump only in Georgia, Iowa and Texas. In Sept. 2016, Clinton also trailed in Arizona, Florida and Ohio.

In addition to nearing 49 percent in Florida, Biden is at 49.2 percent in Arizona, 47.8 percent in Michigan, 51.6 percent in Minnesota, 48 percent in New Hampshire, 49 percent in Pennsylvania and just over 50 percent in Wisconsin.

Victories in those states, where Biden's lead over Trump is at least 4 points, would clinch the presidency for the former vice president even if Trump won the other swing states. In fact, if Biden won Arizona, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, he could afford to cede Florida, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio — each of which he leads right now — and still become the next president.”

Who's to say the pollsters telling the truth

:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

If the Pollsters would just get out of the major Democratic run cities, they would see those polls in favor of Alzheimer's Joe, drop.

I travel this country from coast to coast and border to border for a living. I've seen 2 Biden bumper stickers and 1 Biden yard sign. I've seen THOUSANDS of Trump yard signs, bumper stickers, you name it. I haven't seen a single Biden boat parade, I know of at least 6 Trump boat parades that had over 1000 boats in each.

I can promise you those polls are wrong just as they were in 2016. Maybe one day you'll stop believing them.

Please keep in mind I interact and have visual contact with about 10,000 vehicles every single day I am on the road.

Last edited:
All 38 of your can be excited as much as you want, but you don't have enough votes right now to sway the EC again.

Forum List

Back