Biden's Police State

Yes, those that ried an insurrection and those that supported it ARE a threat.
So, basically, other than being illiterate, if you lived in communist China and were oppressed by a totalitarian regime and stood up to fight against the oppression at Tienanmen Square fighting for truth and democracy, YOU'D BE ON THE SIDE OF THE STATE. In fact, you'd be the guy driving the tank over the freedom fighter?
Really where were you oppressed?

HEY ASSWIPE. We're two for two. Another leftwinger with crossed wires for brains who can't fucking read. Jackass, where the hell did you read me say anything about ME being oppressed? What--- does your brain only function to read every other word or were you dropped on your head as a baby, or maybe your moniker is because you are a BURNOUT.

I guess that's why you first argue in support of an oppressive government, blame those who dare stand up to it then don't even have fucking sense to deny it.

Say's the moron, who can't even comprehend his own comment.
" So, basically, other than being illiterate, if you lived in communist China and were oppressed by a totalitarian regime and stood up to fight against the oppression".
That is describing Q NUT/Trump cult, oppression, hence the attempted insurrection, including you.
"in support of an oppressive government, blame those who dare stand up to it".
How is Biden oppressing Q NUTS and teabaggers?
By taking office or by congress counting the certified vote?
Crying about being "oppressed", just like your dear leader.

We're all victims," Donald Trump claimed at his first rally after the presidential election, on Dec. 5 in Georgia "We're all victims. Everybody here. All these thousands of people here tonight.

BDS, that's cute. I see Biden apologists are just like Biden. They have to steal everything they have from Trump. The biggest thing they stole was the election but they'll get caught eventually because they're much bolder than they are smart.

Nah you’re just upset that you lost the election. Tissue? :itsok:

Democrats were upset that Hillary lost to Trump and blamed it on Trump colluding with Putin for three and a half years.

It’s only fair now we get to blame Trump’s loss to that senile old grifter to a rigged election.

In passing Trump didn’t collude with Putin but I seriously believe eventually it will be proven the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

It has already been proven but some people refuse to see it.

“It has already been proven but some people refuse to see it.”

Very true. If the Republicans had done the same thing you can bet the liberal media would have noticed and raised hell until the election was overturned.

To tinfoil-hat-wearing crybabies, it has been proven. I don’t believe in your dumb conspiracy theories.

The election rigging hasn’t been proven because it hasn’t been investigated by an unbiased group.

Dotard's crackerjack "lawyers" weren't good enough? LOL!

The courts lacked the cojones to overturn the rigged election so they didn’t bother to examine the evidence. It seems our court system may either be gutless or rotten to the core.

Trump knows NOTHING about the law and neither do you.

I imagine Trump knows more about the law than the both of us combined. He gets sued and investigated all the time and threatens to sue or actually does sue people all the time too.

I do know when I see a rigged election and the 2020 Presidential Election was definitely one. In time the evidence will come out and be so convincing that the Democratic Party will be revealed for the corrupt organization it is.
Really?
Do you see Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Michael Dell or any other person that is worth a 100 times what Dotard claims he's worth, getting sued?

"So convincing"?
Yeah, notice the first three letters.................CON..............and that's what Dotard did to millions of the gullible.

I don’t see outsiders like Buffet, Gates, Bezos or Dell running for president either. That’s the message — outsiders to politics should not start out running for the highest office in the land. If you do the establishment will make your life hell.

To be fair I might be wrong. Perhaps our screwed up system would let a liberal like Bezos run and win but not a rich conservative.

BDS, that's cute. I see Biden apologists are just like Biden. They have to steal everything they have from Trump. The biggest thing they stole was the election but they'll get caught eventually because they're much bolder than they are smart.

Democrats were upset that Hillary lost to Trump and blamed it on Trump colluding with Putin for three and a half years.

It’s only fair now we get to blame Trump’s loss to that senile old grifter to a rigged election.

In passing Trump didn’t collude with Putin but I seriously believe eventually it will be proven the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

Very true. If the Republicans had done the same thing you can bet the liberal media would have noticed and raised hell until the election was overturned.

To tinfoil-hat-wearing crybabies, it has been proven. I don’t believe in your dumb conspiracy theories.

The election rigging hasn’t been proven because it hasn’t been investigated by an unbiased group.

The courts lacked the cojones to overturn the rigged election so they didn’t bother to examine the evidence. It seems our court system may either be gutless or rotten to the core.

I imagine Trump knows more about the law than the both of us combined. He gets sued and investigated all the time and threatens to sue or actually does sue people all the time too.

I do know when I see a rigged election and the 2020 Presidential Election was definitely one. In time the evidence will come out and be so convincing that the Democratic Party will be revealed for the corrupt organization it is.
Really?
Do you see Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Michael Dell or any other person that is worth a 100 times what Dotard claims he's worth, getting sued?

"So convincing"?
Yeah, notice the first three letters.................CON..............and that's what Dotard did to millions of the gullible.

I don’t see outsiders like Buffet, Gates, Bezos or Dell running for president either. That’s the message — outsiders to politics should not start out running for the highest office in the land. If you do the establishment will make your life hell.

To be fair I might be wrong. Perhaps our screwed up system would let a liberal like Bezos run and win but not a rich conservative.

Most of Dotard's lawsuits, filed by him or against him, were filed before he was running for office.

'Before he took office, Donald Trump was involved in a truly astronomical number of lawsuits. A USA Today report published in 2016 found that there had been 3,500 legal actions filed by and against Trump and his hundreds of businesses in federal and state courts, ranging from sexual harassment to contract violations to class-actions for misleading advertising, and settled at least 100 of them.
www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/trump-campaign...

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

The Democrats are anything but the United States.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

The COTUS is what makes the USA, the USA. Those who ignore the COTUS are domestic enemies as defined BY the COTUS, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Really?

"So convincing"?

Trump was a game show host who had defrauded his students at Trump university and was fined $25 million. What did you expect of Trump?

Federal court approves $25 million Trump University settlement
Students had alleged that Trump University, which was open from 2005 to 2010, used false advertising and high-pressure sales techniques to lure them to …

No, the courts lacked evidence of a rigged election.................60 different courts.
Of course, THEY are the ones that are "rotten"?
"Feelings" and opinion are NOT evidence.

Do you seriously believe the courts looked at the evidence? In the time they had it would have been at the best a cursory glance. Did the courts interview witness or hire experts to study the data? Did the courts review video evidence?

The investigation of the rigged 2020 election is not over. This article is dated 02/26/2021. ....

Really?

"So convincing"?

Trump was a game show host who had defrauded his students at Trump university and was fined $25 million. What did you expect of Trump?

Students had alleged that Trump University, which was open from 2005 to 2010, used false advertising and high-pressure sales techniques to lure them to …

Not to be forgotten.

Remember Donald Trump’s scam charity? Back in June 2018, the New York attorney general’s office sued the president, all three of his adult children, and the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity of “functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests,” and of engaging in “a shocking pattern of illegality.” The allegations in the suit included claims that:

• $10,000 was spent on a portrait of the president, later found on display at a sports bar at the Trump DoraL

On top of that, the suit alleged that the board never once held a meeting, and that Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg had no idea he was an officer until an investigator told him as much, all of which sounds super legit.
www.vanityfair.com/.../11/donald-trump-charity-scam

No, the courts lacked evidence of a rigged election.................60 different courts.

Do you seriously believe the courts looked at the evidence? In the time they had it would have been at the best a cursory glance. Did the courts interview witness or hire experts to study the data? Did the courts review video evidence?

The investigation of the rigged 2020 election is not over. This article is dated 02/26/2021. ....

Good. Will you accept the results?

On Nov. 30, a Maricopa County Superior Court judge granted a request from the leader of the state Republican Party to inspect a sampling of 100 Arizona ballots for irregularities. The Republican Party then came back and asked to review more ballots, and the county said it would not object. The reviews did not find irregularities in vote counting significant enough to change the outcome of the election.

Judge says private information must be protected
One major concern the supervisors had about releasing the information was the chance that private voter information could be released publicly.

The judge said that also was concerning to him, but state law requires the senators "to maintain confidentiality of the subpoenaed materials."

Really?

"So convincing"?

So I take a course on how to get rich from a rich guy and his lessons don’t work for me. Perhaps If I had the personality and the drive my rich instructor had I would have been successful. I can take a course on how to invest in the stock market from Warren Buffett and follow his advice to the letter and still lose money or go broke.

At least Trump wasn’t a grifter who over the years sold his political influence in pay for play schemes to enrich his family and himself like Sleep Joe Biden has. Now we have a president who is bought and owned by our biggest opponent in the world, China.

Courts do not just look at evidence, lawyers that filed must give an opening statement outlining their case, usually it requires outlining facts and a roadmap to finding those facts.

The courts don't hire experts to study data, that's the lawyers job.
So, if you're questioning the courts not doing all these things, without a reason is NOT going to happen, if the lawyers give them a reason, IN THEIR OPENING STATEMENTS.

They had 60 chances.

Really?

"So convincing"?

So I take a course on how to get rich from a rich guy and his lessons don’t work for me. Perhaps If I had the personality and the drive my rich instructor had I would have been successful. I can take a course on how to invest in the stock market from Warren Buffett and follow his advice to the letter and still lose money or go broke.

At least Trump wasn’t a grifter who over the years sold his political influence in pay for play schemes to enrich his family and himself like Sleep Joe Biden has. Now we have a president who is bought and owned by our biggest opponent in the world, China.

So Trump's fraud is OK with you?

Good. Will you accept the results?

On Nov. 30, a Maricopa County Superior Court judge granted a request from the leader of the state Republican Party to inspect a sampling of 100 Arizona ballots for irregularities. The Republican Party then came back and asked to review more ballots, and the county said it would not object. The reviews did not find irregularities in vote counting significant enough to change the outcome of the election.

Judge says private information must be protected
One major concern the supervisors had about releasing the information was the chance that private voter information could be released publicly.

The judge said that also was concerning to him, but state law requires the senators "to maintain confidentiality of the subpoenaed materials."

Hopefully the results will guarantee the democrats will find it much harder to rig elections in Arizona and the result will lead to other states improving their election security.

Otherwise the Democrats will continue to rig elections and eventually the union will break apart. By rigging elections the democrats can win in the short run but we all will lose in the long run.

First and foremost to help guarantee fair elections is voter ID.

Why are democrats opposed to this logical requirement. Simple — it makes their cheating more difficult. I suspect the only reason democrats run cities like Chicago is voter fraud. Obviously they oppose changes to insure elections are fair.

Really?

"So convincing"?

Dotard's been a grifter since 1976, when he bought the Cammador hotel.

"Sold his political influence in pay"?

Really?

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018

Dotard doesn't mention the Chinese government will provide $500 million in state loans to build MNC Lido City, a resort and theme park project in Indonesia that will include a golf course and hotels marked with the Trump name.

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

The reverse is also true. Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, an American or a patriot.

It seems to me that in this nation you should not be harassed for assembling peacefully at a political rally. Especially when consider Antifa and BLM rioters are looting and burning down cities and being cheered on by democrats.

No one was being harassed where Dotard spoke to the insurrectionist.

Why are teabaggers equating looting and rioting in other cities with insurrectionist?

When THEY protested in DC, did they try to break into the WH?

The capitol building?

When the Trump cult "protested" in DC, THEY DID.

I decided because an insurrection against the US is against the law, trying to overthrow a government to install their dear leader is what communist countries and dictators do.

Insurrection
(noun)

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection. Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority nof the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

They are traitors.
You don't think firebombing Federal Courthouse, attempted to stop the peaceful transition of Govt at an inauguration, breaking into the Dept of Treas, attempting to break into the WH, burning down the historic "Church of the Presidents" across the street from the WH, or telling people to "get in the face" of members of the Exeuctive branch...meets that defination? I certainly do....the attempt was to over throw the duly elected President and aidded, comforted and encouraged by the top brass of the DNC....

The reverse is also true. Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, an American or a patriot.

It seems to me that in this nation you should not be harassed for assembling peacefully at a political rally. Especially when consider Antifa and BLM rioters are looting and burning down cities and being cheered on by democrats.

No one was being harassed where Dotard spoke to the insurrectionist.

Why are teabaggers equating looting and rioting in other cities with insurrectionist?

When THEY protested in DC, did they try to break into the WH?

The capitol building?

When the Trump cult "protested" in DC, THEY DID.

I decided because an insurrection against the US is against the law, trying to overthrow a government to install their dear leader is what communist countries and dictators do.

Insurrection
(noun)

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection. Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority nof the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

They are traitors.
You don't think firebombing Federal Courthouse, attempted to stop the peaceful transition of Govt at an inauguration, breaking into the Dept of Treas, attempting to break into the WH, burning down the historic "Church of the Presidents" across the street from the WH, or telling people to "get in the face" of members of the Exeuctive branch...meets that defination? I certainly do....the attempt was to over throw the duly elected President and aidded, comforted and encouraged by the top brass of the DNC....
No.
Bombing a federal courthouse?
Stopping an inauguration?
Attempting to break into the white house?
When did this happen?
The only ones trying the overthrow a duly elected president were teabagger/Q NUTS, January 6 2021 and their dear leader in the months prior.

I think you would complain about rigging regardless. Because your guy lost.

No. My guy didn’t lose. The election was rigged.

Yeah, teabaggers are already working on that.
Friday, January 29, 2021

The Republican-controlled Arizona Legislature is considering a raft of bills to change the way Arizona conducts elections, including one that would allow lawmakers to overturn presidential election results, after Democratic President Joe Biden won the state and former President Donald Trump baselessly questioned the results.

A wide-ranging proposal filed late Wednesday would specifically allow the Legislature to override the will of a majority of Arizona voters and appoint members of the Electoral College to back the presidential candidate lawmakers want elected, among other things. If in place last year, Trump could have picked up the state’s 11 electoral votes.
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/29/arizona...
Wow. Just wow. I hope Arizonans are awake right now.

Friday, January 29, 2021

The Republican-controlled Arizona Legislature is considering a raft of bills to change the way Arizona conducts elections, including one that would allow lawmakers to overturn presidential election results, after Democratic President Joe Biden won the state and former President Donald Trump baselessly questioned the results.

A wide-ranging proposal filed late Wednesday would specifically allow the Legislature to override the will of a majority of Arizona voters and appoint members of the Electoral College to back the presidential candidate lawmakers want elected, among other things. If in place last year, Trump could have picked up the state’s 11 electoral votes.

Teabaggers are in a coma. OD'd on the what Trump, told them was kool-ade.
“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”
Describes them to a capital T.

Friday, January 29, 2021

Teabaggers are in a coma. OD'd on the what Trump, told them was kool-ade.
“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”
Describes them to a capital T.
Maybe they are wide awake and perfectly happy with a fascist state (as long as their side is in charge of course). They ought to give a little thought to what happens if their legislature ever becomes Democrat controlled, though.

Forum List

Back