Biden's Police State

What makes your dead ass more useful than him, you racist POS.
A dead possum run over by a tractor trailer is more useful than George Floyd.

None of those cities were burned down by black folks dick head.

Two BILLION in damages or more, all due to some black, drug-sniffing, counterfeiting baby-making PUNK.

Those that rioted in 2020 over that POS were all the racists.

There goes your reparations.

Toobracist, keep it coming.

Sure, Superbadbreath. With you, it is easy.

Oh, did I say you spent all your reparations last year assaulting, looting and destroying America? Cha-ching! Hope you spent it well.

Come on Toobfunky, it was white folks that were doing the assaulting and burning so how would I spend my reparations.

Two BILLION in damages or more, all due to some black, drug-sniffing, counterfeiting baby-making PUNK.

Oh, did I say you spent all your reparations last year assaulting, looting and destroying America? Cha-ching! Hope you spent it well.

Come on Toobfunky, it was white folks that were doing the assaulting and burning so how would I spend my reparations.

Here's your reparations.
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 8.12.12 PM.png

Family?

Here's your reparations.
View attachment 462098

Family?

1614389804014.png

Family?

Here's your reparations.
View attachment 462098

Family?

Family?

Nope. I don't have family living in urban centers, burning cop cars, looting Walmarts, passing fake twenties, croaking from fentenyl, attacking old women nor swinging from trees.

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

The Democrats are anything but the United States.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

Observation of their behavior, attention to their speech and their attitude toward foundational American thought gives me all the data I need to correctly name them as I will.

The 1st is all the right I need.

Trump's father financed the John Birch Society in 1956.. Now do you see what Trump believes in?

That changes nothing in my opinion of current Democrats and what that execrable party has mutated into.

Really?

Really. Without a doubt.

Democrats didn't try an insurrection against the US.
Those were teabaggers.
They are traitors, you can't get more mutated than that.

1) Indeed, they did not try. They've quietly succeeded, for now.
2) No.
3) Perhaps. More likely Progressive rabble-rousers with intent to cause chaos for the cameras.
1) No, they didn't, where's your orange, dear leader?
2) Yes, they were...............teabaggers and Q NUTS.
3) Of course they were..................remember when Obama invaded Iraq?

Yes, those that ried an insurrection and those that supported it ARE a threat.

So, basically, other than being illiterate, if you lived in communist China and were oppressed by a totalitarian regime and stood up to fight against the oppression at Tienanmen Square fighting for truth and democracy, YOU'D BE ON THE SIDE OF THE STATE.

In fact, you'd be the guy driving the tank over the freedom fighter?
Really where were you oppressed?
Must be another teabagger fantasy "victim" like your orange, dear leader.
December 5 2020
Valdosta Georgia
"We're all victims. Everybody here. All these thousands of people here tonight. They're all victims. Every one of you."
"If I lost — I'd be a very gracious loser."

Yeah, gracious enough to mount an insurrection.

The attack on free speech by the democrats is unprecedented. As is freedom of religion and the freedom of assembly. And of course the 2nd Amendment too, the Left will never be satisfied until every US citizen is disarmed.
Of course, you guys trying to overthrow the government was unprecedented too.

BDS, that's cute. I see Biden apologists are just like Biden. They have to steal everything they have from Trump. The biggest thing they stole was the election but they'll get caught eventually because they're much bolder than they are smart.

Nah you’re just upset that you lost the election. Tissue? :itsok:

Democrats were upset that Hillary lost to Trump and blamed it on Trump colluding with Putin for three and a half years.

It’s only fair now we get to blame Trump’s loss to that senile old grifter to a rigged election.

In passing Trump didn’t collude with Putin but I seriously believe eventually it will be proven the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

It has already been proven but some people refuse to see it.

“It has already been proven but some people refuse to see it.”

Very true. If the Republicans had done the same thing you can bet the liberal media would have noticed and raised hell until the election was overturned.

To tinfoil-hat-wearing crybabies, it has been proven. I don’t believe in your dumb conspiracy theories.

The election rigging hasn’t been proven because it hasn’t been investigated by an unbiased group.

Dotard's crackerjack "lawyers" weren't good enough? LOL!

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

The Democrats are anything but the United States.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

The reverse is also true. Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, an American or a patriot.

It seems to me that in this nation you should not be harassed for assembling peacefully at a political rally. Especially when consider Antifa and BLM rioters are looting and burning down cities and being cheered on by democrats.

Vandals, looters and arsonists should be arrested regardless of their politics. Beating people should get them shot.

I agree with arresting vandals, looters and arsonists. Those who are beating a person with the intent of sending him/her to a hospital or six feet under should be stopped physically or by lethal force.

Remember how Trump reacted to the ballplayers taking a knee.. but he was cool with his followers storming the Capitol.. He said he loved them and that they were special.

When did Trump tell his supporters “to storm” the Capitol?

Trump said, “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

His marching orders say nothing about invading the building.
"Lets have trial by combat."

BDS, that's cute. I see Biden apologists are just like Biden. They have to steal everything they have from Trump. The biggest thing they stole was the election but they'll get caught eventually because they're much bolder than they are smart.

Democrats were upset that Hillary lost to Trump and blamed it on Trump colluding with Putin for three and a half years.

It’s only fair now we get to blame Trump’s loss to that senile old grifter to a rigged election.

In passing Trump didn’t collude with Putin but I seriously believe eventually it will be proven the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

Very true. If the Republicans had done the same thing you can bet the liberal media would have noticed and raised hell until the election was overturned.

To tinfoil-hat-wearing crybabies, it has been proven. I don’t believe in your dumb conspiracy theories.

The election rigging hasn’t been proven because it hasn’t been investigated by an unbiased group.

I think you would complain about rigging regardless. Because your guy lost.

No. My guy didn’t lose. The election was rigged.

Want some cheese with your whine? Why is it that only your blob is victimized by election fraud? He claimed it three times?

Here's your reparations.
View attachment 462098

Family?

Family?

Nope. I don't have family living in urban centers, burning cop cars, looting Walmarts, passing fake twenties, croaking from fentenyl, attacking old women nor swinging from trees.

Just assaulting the seat of government, running over people in their cars, carrying tiki torches chanting Nazi slogans, mailing bombs to people....you know the "very fine" an "special" people the blob loves.

I think you would complain about rigging regardless. Because your guy lost.

No. My guy didn’t lose. The election was rigged.

Yeah, teabaggers are already working on that.
Friday, January 29, 2021

The Republican-controlled Arizona Legislature is considering a raft of bills to change the way Arizona conducts elections, including one that would allow lawmakers to overturn presidential election results, after Democratic President Joe Biden won the state and former President Donald Trump baselessly questioned the results.

A wide-ranging proposal filed late Wednesday would specifically allow the Legislature to override the will of a majority of Arizona voters and appoint members of the Electoral College to back the presidential candidate lawmakers want elected, among other things. If in place last year, Trump could have picked up the state’s 11 electoral votes.
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/29/arizona...

The Dems take Congress and the WH, and all the sudden we have chains around the Capitol, citizens being targeted at airports, reopening of concentration camps on the border.......welcome to Biden and Nancy's Facsist Police State

The courts lacked the cojones to overturn the rigged election so they didn’t bother to examine the evidence. It seems our court system may either be gutless or rotten to the core.

The courts lacked the cojones to overturn the rigged election so they didn’t bother to examine the evidence. It seems our court system may either be gutless or rotten to the core.

Trump knows NOTHING about the law and neither do you.

I imagine Trump knows more about the law than the both of us combined. He gets sued and investigated all the time and threatens to sue or actually does sue people all the time too.

I do know when I see a rigged election and the 2020 Presidential Election was definitely one. In time the evidence will come out and be so convincing that the Democratic Party will be revealed for the corrupt organization it is.

Here's your reparations.
View attachment 462098

Family?

Family?

So because I am black I would have to have family there

Yes, those that ried an insurrection and those that supported it ARE a threat.
So, basically, other than being illiterate, if you lived in communist China and were oppressed by a totalitarian regime and stood up to fight against the oppression at Tienanmen Square fighting for truth and democracy, YOU'D BE ON THE SIDE OF THE STATE. In fact, you'd be the guy driving the tank over the freedom fighter?
Really where were you oppressed?

HEY ASSWIPE. We're two for two. Another leftwinger with crossed wires for brains who can't fucking read. Jackass, where the hell did you read me say anything about ME being oppressed? What--- does your brain only function to read every other word or were you dropped on your head as a baby, or maybe your moniker is because you are a BURNOUT.

I guess that's why you first argue in support of an oppressive government, blame those who dare stand up to it then don't even have fucking sense to deny it.

No, the courts lacked evidence of a rigged election.................60 different courts.
Of course, THEY are the ones that are "rotten"?
"Feelings" and opinion are NOT evidence.

I imagine Trump knows more about the law than the both of us combined. He gets sued and investigated all the time and threatens to sue or actually does sue people all the time too.

I do know when I see a rigged election and the 2020 Presidential Election was definitely one. In time the evidence will come out and be so convincing that the Democratic Party will be revealed for the corrupt organization it is.
Really?
Do you see Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Michael Dell or any other person that is worth a 100 times what Dotard claims he's worth, getting sued?

"So convincing"?
Yeah, notice the first three letters.................CON..............and that's what Dotard did to millions of the gullible.

Forum List

Back