Biden's Police State

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States.

WHO MADE A THREAT AGAINST THE USA, Jackass? This guy and his daughter simply attended a RALLY, jackwad. That's a protected 1st Amendment right when the democrats aren't in charge, idiot.

What happened the last time you right wing, dumbasses had a rally Dick head?

You didn't answer the question and are now trying to deflect from the topic by trying to change the subject! These people are being HARASSED and treated like criminals by their government for no reason at all other than going to a rally and walking down to the Capitol which is supposed to be there for them, and YOU APPROVE of the fascist tactics.

Remember that when it comes to your doorstep. DICKHEAD.

It's been at my doorstep since our sojourn began dick head and you have wanted to keep it that way. Now the chickens are coming home to roost and you are bitching and moaning.

What goes around comes around.

It's coming around.

Oh and PS: don't forget that Joe Biden and the next 100 democrats put together couldn't get 25 people to rally for him. You got nothing. Power to the People.

....and he was still elected POTUS, so what does that tell you Trump Humper.

A year ago you were incensed because a bunch of idiots rioting, looting and destroying cities over a scumbag criminal drug addict were met with a HANDFUL of police. You thought it was AWFUL. Boo Hoo. dickwad.

When did that happen shit head? Can you name all the cities that were burned down.

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

The Democrats are anything but the United States.
So why do they control everything in the US??

According to you fragile minded cucks, they controlled the US all thru Trump's presidency...which makes Trump he biggest cuck of all time...

BDS, that's cute. I see Biden apologists are just like Biden. They have to steal everything they have from Trump. The biggest thing they stole was the election but they'll get caught eventually because they're much bolder than they are smart.

Nah you’re just upset that you lost the election. Tissue? :itsok:

Democrats were upset that Hillary lost to Trump and blamed it on Trump colluding with Putin for three and a half years.

It’s only fair now we get to blame Trump’s loss to that senile old grifter to a rigged election.

In passing Trump didn’t collude with Putin but I seriously believe eventually it will be proven the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

It has already been proven but some people refuse to see it.

“It has already been proven but some people refuse to see it.”

Very true. If the Republicans had done the same thing you can bet the liberal media would have noticed and raised hell until the election was overturned.

To tinfoil-hat-wearing crybabies, it has been proven. I don’t believe in your dumb conspiracy theories.

BDS, that's cute. I see Biden apologists are just like Biden. They have to steal everything they have from Trump. The biggest thing they stole was the election but they'll get caught eventually because they're much bolder than they are smart.

Democrats were upset that Hillary lost to Trump and blamed it on Trump colluding with Putin for three and a half years.

It’s only fair now we get to blame Trump’s loss to that senile old grifter to a rigged election.

In passing Trump didn’t collude with Putin but I seriously believe eventually it will be proven the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

Very true. If the Republicans had done the same thing you can bet the liberal media would have noticed and raised hell until the election was overturned.

To tinfoil-hat-wearing crybabies, it has been proven. I don’t believe in your dumb conspiracy theories.

The election rigging hasn’t been proven because it hasn’t been investigated by an unbiased group.

As I recall, you called Democrats a bunch of snowflake crybabies for pouting after they lost. (Rightfully so for anyone protesting after they lost the election)

It’s only fair that I get to treat you the same way.

Actually there is some fun in complaining Trump lost because the election was rigged. Plus that is most likely a fact. Consequently I intend to continue on with this theme.

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States.

WHO MADE A THREAT AGAINST THE USA, Jackass? This guy and his daughter simply attended a RALLY, jackwad. That's a protected 1st Amendment right when the democrats aren't in charge, idiot.

What happened the last time you right wing, dumbasses had a rally Dick head?

You didn't answer the question and are now trying to deflect from the topic by trying to change the subject! These people are being HARASSED and treated like criminals by their government for no reason at all other than going to a rally and walking down to the Capitol which is supposed to be there for them, and YOU APPROVE of the fascist tactics.

Remember that when it comes to your doorstep. DICKHEAD.

What goes around comes around.

Oh and PS: don't forget that Joe Biden and the next 100 democrats put together couldn't get 25 people to rally for him. You got nothing. Power to the People.

A year ago you were incensed because a bunch of idiots rioting, looting and destroying cities over a scumbag criminal drug addict were met with a HANDFUL of police. You thought it was AWFUL. Boo Hoo. dickwad.

You don't know the meaning of Fascist, do you?

The election rigging hasn’t been proven because it hasn’t been investigated by an unbiased group.

Excuse me. Trump had $224 million in YOUR donations and 3 months to come up with some evidence.. He has NONE.. Don't you know by now that Trump is a liar?

It's been at my doorstep since our sojourn began
It's just starting. You ain't seen nothing yet.

When did that happen shit head? Can you name all the cities that were burned down.

All over some dumb, useless ni*ger. The Capitol riot was nothing.

It's been at my doorstep since our sojourn began
It's just starting. You ain't seen nothing yet.

All over some dumb, useless ni*ger. The Capitol riot was nothing.

What makes your dead ass more useful than him, you racist POS. I guarantee none of the I am not racist, right wingers on here will comment on your racist words. None of those cities were burned down by black folks dick head.

I think you would complain about rigging regardless. Because your guy lost.

What makes your dead ass more useful than him, you racist POS.
A dead possum run over by a tractor trailer is more useful than George Floyd.

None of those cities were burned down by black folks dick head.

Two BILLION in damages or more, all due to some black, drug-sniffing, counterfeiting baby-making PUNK.

Those that rioted in 2020 over that POS were all the racists.

There goes your reparations.

Excuse me. Trump had $224 million in YOUR donations and 3 months to come up with some evidence.. He has NONE.. Don't you know by now that Trump is a liar?

If nobody looks at or investigates the evidence but merely dismisses or ignores it — it proves nothing.

in passing are you aware that our current president, Sleepy Joe is a LEGENDARY liar.
Actually there is some fun in complaining Trump lost because the election was rigged.

Have fun with that. To me it just looks like you’re upset crybaby.

Enjoy the next four years.

Actually` complaining that the election was rigged is fun. Hillary supporters cried for four years so now Trump supporters get their chance. The difference is of course while Trump never colluded with Putin but the 2020 election was rigged.

I think you would complain about rigging regardless. Because your guy lost.

No. My guy didn’t lose. The election was rigged.

Two BILLION in damages or more, all due to some black, drug-sniffing, counterfeiting baby-making PUNK.

Toobracist, keep it coming.

Toobracist, keep it coming.

Sure, Superbadbreath. With you, it is easy.

Oh, did I say you spent all your reparations last year assaulting, looting and destroying America? Cha-ching! Hope you spent it well.

Would you like a tissue?

Nope. No crying for me. My guy won and eventually the facts will come out. That might start here ...

Would you like a tissue?

Nope. No crying for me. My guy won and eventually the facts will come out. That might start here ...

Uh huh. Good luck with that.

Check back with me in a few months and update me on who the president is.

Forum List

Back