Biden's Police State

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

The Democrats are anything but the United States.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

The reverse is also true. Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, an American or a patriot.

It seems to me that in this nation you should not be harassed for assembling peacefully at a political rally. Especially when consider Antifa and BLM rioters are looting and burning down cities and being cheered on by democrats.

Vandals, looters and arsonists should be arrested regardless of their politics. Beating people should get them shot.

I agree with arresting vandals, looters and arsonists. Those who are beating a person with the intent of sending him/her to a hospital or six feet under should be stopped physically or by lethal force.

Remember how Trump reacted to the ballplayers taking a knee.. but he was cool with his followers storming the Capitol.. He said he loved them and that they were special.

When did Trump tell his supporters “to storm” the Capitol?

Trump said, “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

His marching orders say nothing about invading the building.

He also said fight and take your country back, stop the steal. Trump is responsible for his communication.

How many times have you heard the word “fight” used in a political speech?

Have you listened to the political speeches Democrats give on a regular basis? Don’t be a hypocrite.

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

Are saying that the guy in the article made threats against the U.S.?

But some are reportedly being hassled at airports, possibly as a result of being placed on potential “domestic terrorist” lists that were allegedly made following the January 6th riot at the U.S Capitol.

That’s not what you said and it’s not what I asked. You said: “That is what happens when you make threats...” This comment implies that the guy in the article threatened the U.S.. I asked if this is what you are saying. So, is it?

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

The reverse is also true. Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, an American or a patriot.

It seems to me that in this nation you should not be harassed for assembling peacefully at a political rally. Especially when consider Antifa and BLM rioters are looting and burning down cities and being cheered on by democrats.

Vandals, looters and arsonists should be arrested regardless of their politics. Beating people should get them shot.

I agree with arresting vandals, looters and arsonists. Those who are beating a person with the intent of sending him/her to a hospital or six feet under should be stopped physically or by lethal force.

Remember how Trump reacted to the ballplayers taking a knee.. but he was cool with his followers storming the Capitol.. He said he loved them and that they were special.

Trump said, “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

Dotard said that, ONCE.
He said fight or fighting 21 times.
" We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore. Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavours have not yet begun".
During that you can hear people saying "take the capitol".
Dotard never corrected them.
When they entered the building they said Trump sent them.
What do you expect from the morons.

Observation of their behavior, attention to their speech and their attitude toward foundational American thought gives me all the data I need to correctly name them as I will.

The 1st is all the right I need.

Trump's father financed the John Birch Society in 1956.. Now do you see what Trump believes in?

That changes nothing in my opinion of current Democrats and what that execrable party has mutated into.

Really?

Democrats didn't try an insurrection against the US.
Those were teabaggers.
They are traitors, you can't get more mutated than that.

Actually they did. They were part of creating the false flag event in DC.

Watch Trump address CPAC on the 28th before you claim the Democrats did the attack on the Capitol.

I have no doubt it was planned beforehand, so it could be blamed on the Patriots. False flags are planned all the time by the CIA and FBI.
Yeah, COULD be, so Dotard and his cult have been claiming for 4 years, that the FBI and the CIA were the "Deep State".
Why would teabaggers listen to them?

This goes back to JFK and even further back. This isn't anything new with Trump. Where have you been?
I'm aware of the crap the CIA pulled in Iran and Vietnam, etc.
That wasn't my question.
So, why would teabaggers listen to them?

Have you never heard of agent provocateurs? They do it at protests to rile people up.

That's exactly what Trump did for months.

From my own point of view, he seemed very calm most of the time. I didn't see him enticing others to commit illegal acts. If anyone was doing that. It was mostly the Democrats. There are videos on that.

BDS, that's cute. I see Biden apologists are just like Biden. They have to steal everything they have from Trump. The biggest thing they stole was the election but they'll get caught eventually because they're much bolder than they are smart.

Nah you’re just upset that you lost the election. Tissue? :itsok:

Democrats were upset that Hillary lost to Trump and blamed it on Trump colluding with Putin for three and a half years.

It’s only fair now we get to blame Trump’s loss to that senile old grifter to a rigged election.

In passing Trump didn’t collude with Putin but I seriously believe eventually it will be proven the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

It has already been proven but some people refuse to see it.

“It has already been proven but some people refuse to see it.”

Very true. If the Republicans had done the same thing you can bet the liberal media would have noticed and raised hell until the election was overturned.

He also said fight and take your country back, stop the steal. Trump is responsible for his communication.

Have you listened to the political speeches Democrats give on a regular basis? Don’t be a hypocrite.

Really?
Context, name one who was speaking about violence.
The only one was Dotard, that's the message the idiots got and that's what they did.

When did I do that?

Right wing propaganda, what happened when BLM was at the Capitol? Can you roll the videos for us?

BDS, that's cute. I see Biden apologists are just like Biden. They have to steal everything they have from Trump. The biggest thing they stole was the election but they'll get caught eventually because they're much bolder than they are smart.

Democrats were upset that Hillary lost to Trump and blamed it on Trump colluding with Putin for three and a half years.

It’s only fair now we get to blame Trump’s loss to that senile old grifter to a rigged election.

In passing Trump didn’t collude with Putin but I seriously believe eventually it will be proven the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

Very true. If the Republicans had done the same thing you can bet the liberal media would have noticed and raised hell until the election was overturned.

They no doubt would have sent their mobs out to burn cities down until it was overturned.

Of course, like lawyers, politicians, judges,
Why are teabaggers equating looting and rioting in other cities with insurrectionist?
There was no "insurrection", only a Peaceful Protest, where the police got out of hand.

They did nothing more than the leftist riots of 2018

Now, Q NUTS are blaming the police?

Why don't they just blame Canada?

Dotard did.

During a heated exchange with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau over tariffs, Trump reportedly asked, "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?"

When did I do that?

Right wing propaganda, what happened when BLM was at the Capitol? Can you roll the videos for us?

Really?
The only one was Dotard, that's the message the idiots got and that's what they did.

Watch the video. Right at the beginning Nancy Pelosi wonders why there are not more uprisings all over the nation.

They no doubt would have sent their mobs out to burn cities down until it was overturned.

Police brutality is an important issue that should be addressed if you want to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement.

Police brutality is an important issue that should be addressed if you want to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement.

That is true and I have never been a fan of the militarization of the police. Not to mention we need to get rid of the drug war and senseless laws. But it would take a miracle for all that. Especially with Biden, there is just going to be more of a police state now. But he is actually using the military and the plan is to bring the UN in to police us. It's not a pretty picture no matter which way you slice it.

That is true and I have never been a fan of the militarization of the police. Not to mention we need to get rid of the drug war and senseless laws. But it would take a miracle for all that. Especially with Biden, there is just going to be more of a police state now. But he is actually using the military and the plan is to bring the UN in to police us. It's not a pretty picture no matter which way you slice it.

Biden was solidly behind Taskforce for Policing in the 21st century which was all about restoring confidence and respect for the police.

When did I do that?

Really?

Watch the video. Right at the beginning Nancy Pelosi wonders why there are not more uprisings all over the nation.

Yes, PROTEST, not violence.
In 2018, about Dotard's immigration separation policy?

This is what dictators do.

This is what dictators do.

Lol that's what you get when you attack the capital and try to kill senators to over turn a free election. I cry tears for the poor POSs. Lol.

What a load of horse shit.

None of the Trump supporters were armed. If they were the insurrectionists you claim they are all of them would have been armed. Hell they would have shot the shit out of the Capital Buildings.

No one tried to kill anyone in the buildings. You sure are an idiot.

When did I do that?

Really?

Yes, PROTEST, not violence.
In 2018, about Dotard's immigration separation policy?

The definition of an uprising is ...
uprising
noun [ C ]

UK

/ˈʌpˌraɪ.zɪŋ/ US

/ˈʌpˌraɪ.zɪŋ/

(also rising)

an act of opposition, sometimes using violence, by many people in one area of a country against those who are in power:
Following a determined resistance in the east, there was eventually a popular uprising in the capital.
Synonyms
insurrection
rebellion
revolt

So the words Nancy used can suggest violence and considering the riots we have witnessed by Antifa and BLM usually do.

Observation of their behavior, attention to their speech and their attitude toward foundational American thought gives me all the data I need to correctly name them as I will.

The 1st is all the right I need.

Trump's father financed the John Birch Society in 1956.. Now do you see what Trump believes in?

That changes nothing in my opinion of current Democrats and what that execrable party has mutated into.

Really?

Really. Without a doubt.

Democrats didn't try an insurrection against the US.
Those were teabaggers.
They are traitors, you can't get more mutated than that.

1) Indeed, they did not try. They've quietly succeeded, for now.
2) No.
3) Perhaps. More likely Progressive rabble-rousers with intent to cause chaos for the cameras.

Yes, those that ried an insurrection and those that supported it ARE a threat.

So, basically, other than being illiterate, if you lived in communist China and were oppressed by a totalitarian regime and stood up to fight against the oppression at Tienanmen Square fighting for truth and democracy, YOU'D BE ON THE SIDE OF THE STATE.

In fact, you'd be the guy driving the tank over the freedom fighter?

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States.

WHO MADE A THREAT AGAINST THE USA, Jackass? This guy and his daughter simply attended a RALLY, jackwad. That's a protected 1st Amendment right when the democrats aren't in charge, idiot.

What happened the last time you right wing, dumbasses had a rally Dick head?

You didn't answer the question and are now trying to deflect from the topic by trying to change the subject! These people are being HARASSED and treated like criminals by their government for no reason at all other than going to a rally and walking down to the Capitol which is supposed to be there for them, and YOU APPROVE of the fascist tactics.

Remember that when it comes to your doorstep. DICKHEAD.

What goes around comes around.

Oh and PS: don't forget that Joe Biden and the next 100 democrats put together couldn't get 25 people to rally for him. You got nothing. Power to the People.

A year ago you were incensed because a bunch of idiots rioting, looting and destroying cities over a scumbag criminal drug addict were met with a HANDFUL of police. You thought it was AWFUL. Boo Hoo. dickwad.

Last edited:

As I recall, you called Democrats a bunch of snowflake crybabies for pouting after they lost. (Rightfully so for anyone protesting after they lost the election)

It’s only fair that I get to treat you the same way.

Forum List

Back