Biden's Police State

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

The Democrats are anything but the United States.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

The reverse is also true. Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, an American or a patriot.

It seems to me that in this nation you should not be harassed for assembling peacefully at a political rally. Especially when consider Antifa and BLM rioters are looting and burning down cities and being cheered on by democrats.

No one was being harassed where Dotard spoke to the insurrectionist.

Why are teabaggers equating looting and rioting in other cities with insurrectionist?

When THEY protested in DC, did they try to break into the WH?

The capitol building?

When the Trump cult "protested" in DC, THEY DID.

I decided because an insurrection against the US is against the law, trying to overthrow a government to install their dear leader is what communist countries and dictators do.

Insurrection
(noun)

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection. Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

They are traitors.

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

The reverse is also true. Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, an American or a patriot.

It seems to me that in this nation you should not be harassed for assembling peacefully at a political rally. Especially when consider Antifa and BLM rioters are looting and burning down cities and being cheered on by democrats.

Vandals, looters and arsonists should be arrested regardless of their politics. Beating people should get them shot.

Observation of their behavior, attention to their speech and their attitude toward foundational American thought gives me all the data I need to correctly name them as I will.

The 1st is all the right I need.

Trump's father financed the John Birch Society in 1956.. Now do you see what Trump believes in?

That changes nothing in my opinion of current Democrats and what that execrable party has mutated into.

Really?

Democrats didn't try an insurrection against the US.
Those were teabaggers.
They are traitors, you can't get more mutated than that.

Actually they did. They were part of creating the false flag event in DC.

Watch Trump address CPAC on the 28th before you claim the Democrats did the attack on the Capitol.

I have no doubt it was planned beforehand, so it could be blamed on the Patriots. False flags are planned all the time by the CIA and FBI.
Yeah, COULD be, so Dotard and his cult have been claiming for 4 years, that the FBI and the CIA were the "Deep State".
Why would teabaggers listen to them?

Vandals, looters and arsonists should be arrested regardless of their politics. Beating people should get them shot.

I agree with arresting vandals, looters and arsonists. Those who are beating a person with the intent of sending him/her to a hospital or six feet under should be stopped physically or by lethal force.

Observation of their behavior, attention to their speech and their attitude toward foundational American thought gives me all the data I need to correctly name them as I will.

Trump's father financed the John Birch Society in 1956.. Now do you see what Trump believes in?

That changes nothing in my opinion of current Democrats and what that execrable party has mutated into.

Really?

Those were teabaggers.

Watch Trump address CPAC on the 28th before you claim the Democrats did the attack on the Capitol.

I have no doubt it was planned beforehand, so it could be blamed on the Patriots. False flags are planned all the time by the CIA and FBI.
Yeah, COULD be, so Dotard and his cult have been claiming for 4 years, that the FBI and the CIA were the "Deep State".

This goes back to JFK and even further back. This isn't anything new with Trump. Where have you been?

I agree with arresting vandals, looters and arsonists. Those who are beating a person with the intent of sending him/her to a hospital or six feet under should be stopped physically or by lethal force.

Remember how Trump reacted to the ballplayers taking a knee.. but he was cool with his followers storming the Capitol.. He said he loved them and that they were special.

Your not a good democrat if you believe that. :auiqs.jpg:

Why are teabaggers equating looting and rioting in other cities with insurrectionist?

The capitol building?

I decided because an insurrection against the US is against the law, trying to overthrow a government to install their dear leader is what communist countries and dictators do.

Insurrection
(noun)

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection. Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

They are traitors.
The person who was

The capitol building?

Insurrection
(noun)

They are traitors.

In the OP the article was about a person who attended Trump’s rally but did not participate in the mob invasion of the Capatol Building.

Nobody should be harassed because they attended an authorized peaceful political rally. Such activity is not against the law because laws against the right of the people to peacefully assemble are forbidden.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Remember how Trump reacted to the ballplayers taking a knee.. but he was cool with his followers storming the Capitol.. He said he loved them and that they were special.

When did Trump tell his supporters “to storm” the Capitol?

Trump said, “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

His marching orders say nothing about invading the building.

Really?

Those were teabaggers.

This goes back to JFK and even further back. This isn't anything new with Trump. Where have you been?
I'm aware of the crap the CIA pulled in Iran and Vietnam, etc.
That wasn't my question.
So, why would teabaggers listen to them?

When did Trump tell his supporters “to storm” the Capitol?

Trump said, “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

His marching orders say nothing about invading the building.

He also said fight and take your country back, stop the steal. Trump is responsible for his communication.

BDS, that's cute. I see Biden apologists are just like Biden. They have to steal everything they have from Trump. The biggest thing they stole was the election but they'll get caught eventually because they're much bolder than they are smart.

Nah you’re just upset that you lost the election. Tissue? :itsok:

Democrats were upset that Hillary lost to Trump and blamed it on Trump colluding with Putin for three and a half years.

It’s only fair now we get to blame Trump’s loss to that senile old grifter to a rigged election.

In passing Trump didn’t collude with Putin but I seriously believe eventually it will be proven the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

Really?

Those were teabaggers.

That wasn't my question.

Have you never heard of agent provocateurs? They do it at protests to rile people up.

Are saying that the guy in the article made threats against the U.S.?

But some are reportedly being hassled at airports, possibly as a result of being placed on potential “domestic terrorist” lists that were allegedly made following the January 6th riot at the U.S Capitol.

BDS, that's cute. I see Biden apologists are just like Biden. They have to steal everything they have from Trump. The biggest thing they stole was the election but they'll get caught eventually because they're much bolder than they are smart.

Nah you’re just upset that you lost the election. Tissue? :itsok:

Democrats were upset that Hillary lost to Trump and blamed it on Trump colluding with Putin for three and a half years.

It’s only fair now we get to blame Trump’s loss to that senile old grifter to a rigged election.

In passing Trump didn’t collude with Putin but I seriously believe eventually it will be proven the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

It has already been proven but some people refuse to see it.

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States.

WHO MADE A THREAT AGAINST THE USA, Jackass? This guy and his daughter simply attended a RALLY, jackwad. That's a protected 1st Amendment right when the democrats aren't in charge, idiot.

What happened the last time you right wing, dumbasses had a rally Dick head?

When did I do that?

Right wing propaganda, what happened when BLM was at the Capitol? Can you roll the videos for us?

Really?

Those were teabaggers.

That wasn't my question.

Have you never heard of agent provocateurs? They do it at protests to rile people up.

That's exactly what Trump did for months.

Forum List

Back